August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles

Crawford cant get to anything tonite

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The Yankees must quash this crap because you never hear about this except about Arod. response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : This is a direct result of all the BS going on around them, IMO. Cant focus on the games with the circus Posted by J-BAY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Red Sox are becoming the Orioles' bit*h. With what the Orioles did to them last year, would like to see the lowly Red Sox play spoiler to them, but they can't even manage that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : This is a direct result of all the BS going on around them, IMO. Cant focus on the games with the circus Posted by J-BAY
    No matter what they end up doing, I'm glad I have the Reds to watch this year. This would be one heck of a black hole of a season if I didn't. Awful, just awful year for the Sox. As if last year wasn't embarrassing enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I thought he looked bad on that as well. Well I guess this one is about over. In response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    Crawford cant get to anything tonite Posted by 1972SoxFan4eva

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles:
    In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : This is a direct result of all the BS going on around them, IMO. Cant focus on the games with the circus
    Posted by J-BAY

Can't fire the pompous Boston sports media

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : This is a direct result of all the BS going on around them, IMO. Cant focus on the games with the circus
    Posted by J-BAY

These highly paid professional athletes can't focus on the games ?  Is that their excuse ?  Wow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

I thought he looked bad on that as well. Well I guess this one is about over. In response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    Posted by AL34

Yeah samething everynight it seems

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cook ended this tasty meal with a serving of rancid MEATBALLS. Bad reviews all around from all food critics.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

This team needs a major change in the off season. I even think it is rediculous to pay Ortiz 15 million a year when we have glaring starting pitching needs. I think JBay is right, this is going to be a long rebuilding process. I thought the Yankees would collapse withntheir aging lineup way before us but boy was I wrong. The way they are built they have over kill to make up for injuries. In response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    In response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles": No matter what they end up doing, I'm glad I have the Reds to watch this year. This would be one heck of a black hole of a season if I didn't. Awful, just awful year for the Sox. As if last year wasn't embarrassing enough. Posted by TheExaminer

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

The Yankees must quash this crap because you never hear about this except about Arod. response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    Posted by AL34

Girardi isnt a great manager either, but he does well with the media. he knows how to handle them from playing there. He talks without saying much and has his players back. thats how you gain their trust and respect.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

Our the Red Sox worse than the Houston astro's

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : These highly paid professional athletes can't focus on the games ?  Is that their excuse ?  Wow.
    Posted by dgalehouse

that's not their excuse, gale, it's my opinion. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Cook ended this tasty meal with a serving of rancid MEATBALLS. Bad reviews all around from all food critics.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Short order Cook is a vintage ham and egger. Another great acquisition.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Are there some fans going to feel there is something positive in Cook's performance
    giving up only 3 hits in 6 innings.  Actually it wasn't bad but it seems the Orioles have our number since last Sept. as Tampa Bay did for 2-3 years. They probably have a better record against us than the Yankees(didn't check so don't know). Our pitcher needs hold opposition to 2-3-4 runs because our offense is so pathetic we can't bail them out when they've pitched a fairly good game. OK...just venting...frustrated as hell !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay my 15 year old daughter could manage the Yankees with the lineup and personnel they have. I hate them but the could win it this year as well. In response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : Girardi isnt a great manager either, but he does well with the media. he knows how to handle them from playing there. He talks without saying much and has his players back. thats how you gain their trust and respect. Posted by J-BAY

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Are there some fans going to feel there is something positive in Cook's performance giving up only 3 hits in 6 inninngs.  Actually it wasn't bad but it seems the Orioles have our number since last Sept. as Tampa Bay did for 2-3 years. Thye probably have a better record against us than the Yankees(didn't check so don't know). Our pitcher need hold opposition to 2-3-4 runs because our offense is so pathetic we can't bail them out when they've pitched a fairly good game. OK...just venting...frustrated as hell !!!
    Posted by SanFranBostonFan

Vent away man lol thats why im here to read how angry others are cause i cant vent i watch this crap alone lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : that's not their excuse, gale, it's my opinion
    Posted by J-BAY

That is your excuse for them. A pitcher can't make a simple throw to second. He does not need an excuse. It is pathetic.  Just bad baseball. I suppose it was the manager's fault.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

JBay my 15 year old daughter could manage the Yankees with the lineup and personnel they have. I hate them but the could win it this year as well. In response to "Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles":
    Posted by AL34

Pettitte had another set back. think the innings have finally caught up with Sabathia. They cant win without pitching in the post season

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Are there some fans going to feel there is something positive in Cook's performance giving up only 3 hits in 6 innings.  Actually it wasn't bad but it seems the Orioles have our number since last Sept. as Tampa Bay did for 2-3 years. They probably have a better record against us than the Yankees(didn't check so don't know). Our pitcher needs hold opposition to 2-3-4 runs because our offense is so pathetic we can't bail them out when they've pitched a fairly good game. OK...just venting...frustrated as hell !!!
    Posted by SanFranBostonFan

Short order Cook is a bum. Another " pitch to contact " stiff. He can only succeed when the ball is always hit right at someone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : That is your excuse for them. A pitcher can't make a simple throw to second. He does not need an excuse. It is pathetic.  Just bad baseball. I suppose it was the manager's fault.
    Posted by dgalehouse

I was speaking in general, gale. no excuse, it's my belief. no one can concentrate on any job when they're preoccupied. yours apparently is, since they make a lot of money this BS shouldnt bother them?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

announcer just resorted to calling that pull off the bag as the "Andrew Cook Disease", wow classy

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Derrek Lowe looked like he did in 2003 for us the other night against Texas. Amazing what is it the pinestripes or the Yankee "Training Regimen" ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Derrek Lowe looked like he did in 2003 for us the other night against Texas. Amazing what is it the pinestripes or the Yankee "Training Regimen" ?
    Posted by AL34

Think it had more to do with being rested and adrenaline, AL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: August 15 Game Thread Sox vs Orioles : I was speaking in general gale. no excuse it's my belief. no one can concentrate on any job when theyre preoccupied. yours apparently is since they make a lot of money this bs shouldt bother them
    Posted by J-BAY

It just seems that you are always sympathetic to the players. Cook apparently was concentrating okay for five innings. He makes a ridiculously poor throw , he should get the blame. Why try to blame it on the " circus ?" 

Sections
Shortcuts