August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

let's see if salty can get the hat trick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I don't like Ross against righthanders much

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

nice at bat by granderson. nice play by PODS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

not sure mortensen us the right guy for this spot

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

1 down 1 to go for mortenson

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

You cannot let guys like russell Martin and Nix hurt you. There are too many other dangerous hitters on this Yankee team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks:
    [QUOTE]You cannot let guys like russell Martin and Nix hurt you. There are too many other dangerous hitters on this Yankee team.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

not much you can do about that, AL. Nix just punched at it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I am curious about his production next year with the testing of HGH throughout the year. I am making the prediction he has a drop off next year. In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]It really sucks when that little girl Jeter actually Pulls a HR against you. Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

JBay frustrating, those are the guys who should be meat on the table. n response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : not much you can do about that, AL. Nix just punched at it.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]I am curious about his production next year with the testing of HGH throughout the year. I am making the prediction he has a drop off next year. In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks":
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

Victor Conte said 50% of MLB players are cheating. seems high with the testing, but he said they can take it after a game and it's gone the next day, if they're tested. timing is everything in life and  apparently in PED use, also. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]JBay frustrating, those are the guys who should be meat on the table. Mark my words this team will dump off Nix and any other ofbtheir rookies that shows something. n response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Jeter juicing? really? i would never have accused him, because i never really had ever had anything to say about him, the only yankee i ever really though was a good player...i guess you never really know a player

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Jeter was having an awful season last year prior to his 3,000th hit. He goes on the DL and then comes back like a gang buster. Totally different player. I remember when he had 4-4 including a homerun against David Price, he looked like he was on something. In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Victor Conte said 50% of MLB players are cheating. seems high with the testing, but he said they can take it after a game and it's gone the next day, if they're tested. timing is everything in life and  apparently in PED use, also.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Back from a family dinner at Applebees....God, I love Applebees....Thank goodness my wife and 2 little girls love it as well.....Two 9 oz. sirloin steaks, plus an appetizer, veggies and potatoes, all for $24 ...Cannot beat that with a stick.....Looks like a good game....Hughes and homers in Yankee Stadium are becoming quite the soup-and-sandwich lock....Any blown calls or controversy yet????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

He is very well insulated by the Yankees and they would go to extreme levels to protect him, just my thoughts. In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": [QUOTE]Jeter juicing? really? i would never have accused him, because i never really had ever had anything to say about him, the only yankee i ever really though was a good player...i guess you never really know a player Posted by 1972SoxFan4eva[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Back from a family dinner at Applebees....God, I love Applebees....Thank goodness my wife and 2 little girls love it as well.....Two 9 oz. sirloin steaks, plus an appetizer, veggies and potatoes, all for $24 ...Cannot beat that with a stick.....Looks like a good game....Hughes and homers in Yankee Stadium are becoming quite the soup-and-sandwich lock....Any blown calls or controversy yet????
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]Are those your two little girls in your avatar?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

OUCH!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Swish has really heated up since the Texas series...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Nothing fastball down the middle of the plate. Good bye.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Swishwer is one of my most hated Yankees.  I hate that smirk.  I'd plunk him for acting like that circling the bases.  Hopefully we see that in his next at bat.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Swish has really heated up since the Texas series...That's a big run...The Red Sox bullpen was a strength, but they have been scuffling lately.....

Sections
Shortcuts