August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks:
    In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : You havent been here, pumpsie. There are a few well behaved NYY fans but theyre in the minority. Presently, there's one who has multiple screen names, imitates and mocks sox posters he doesn't like and does the thread bumping.  BDC has lost a lot of posters, costing the money. not just here all the sports soites. they decided to take action. I think it's for the best. 
    Posted by J-BAY

Sorry JBay, I don't agree. I don't think that the criteria for being able to post here should depend on any team allegiance. There a so many Yankee fans here that are class acts the losing them would be a loss for the whole forum: Jete, NH, Harpua, PSZ etc are examples. The essence of a great discussion is differing viewpoints. I think that the criteria for being allowed to post here should be based on basic human dignity: not making it personal.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks":
    I only wish that J-Bay is correct and has inside info. but he is just BSing you. Posted by Calzone65
    Have you seen a mikeyinthebronx post lately?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Sorry JBay, I don't agree. I don't think that the criteria for being able to post here should depend on any team allegiance. There a so many Yankee fans here that are class acts the losing them would be a loss for the whole forum: Jete, NH, Harpua, PSZ etc are examples. The essence of a great discussion is differing viewpoints. I think that the criteria for being allowed to post here should be based on basic human dignity: not making it personal.
    Posted by pumpsie-green

youre misssing the point pumpsie. the thread bumping takes up too much of their time to correct daily. the banning for insults and attacks, only for them to return under a new name. multiple screen names. mocking other posters. has NOTHING to do with different points of views or the team rivalry. not a lot of human dignity here most of the time IMO. you think BDC is spending this kind of money if it wasnt necessary.?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : youre misssing the point pumpsie. the thread bumping takes up too much of their time to correct daily. the banning for insults and attacks, has NOTHING to do with different points of views or the team rivalry. not a lot of human dignity here most of the time IMO. you think BDC is spending this kind of money if it wasnt necessary.?
    Posted by J-BAY

When I posted a couple of weeks ago I felt this forum would change drastically soon, you said you doubted it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Go to Boston.com, choose Community and then Forums. Most of our regulars are also on the Music forum. Camelwalk / ThatWasMe / are the resident trolls on the Politics forum and are despised there and that pleases them immensely.
    Posted by Calzone65

Thanks for the directions Calzone. I will give it a try. No one is going to be convinced of anything by me posting there, but occasionally I can learn something in the process of the discussion. In the end, thats a more relevant topic that beating each other up about sports anyway. We are screwing up the country and there are considerable differences of opinion as to how to fix it. Like the Red Sox, something drastic has to be done, and soon.
    All this discussion about who is who here is absurd. Too many screen names. I have one, my current one. I am proud of what I write, though I understand its controversial sometimes. No need to hide under other screen names.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : youre misssing the point pumpsie. the thread bumping takes up too much of their time to correct daily. the banning for insults and attacks, only for them to return under a new name. multiple screen names. mocking other posters. has NOTHING to do with different points of views or the team rivalry. not a lot of human dignity here most of the time IMO. you think BDC is spending this kind of money if it wasnt necessary.?
    Posted by J-BAY

I think that there should be a one screen name for one ISP address rule. Folks who cannot address the POSTS of others without making it personnal should be warned, then banned, initially temporarily, then permanently if that behavior persists. I was a mod at Sawxheads for a while. I got no complaints about that policy. It has nothing to do with what team a poster roots for at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I've always been carnie. I have the tattoo to prove it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : I told you how to reactivate it. you didnt do it Posted by J-BAY
    I tried, didn't work. what's the point, we're all going into the abyss anyway because there aren't enough folks like Carnie on this forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

If J-Bay will CC his email information from BDC Dottie or give you a link to her for this scoop then you will know the real story or truth for sure. How about it J-Bay, share your inside info with us and make your BS credible. If you have all of these facts then share the source / documentation with us. I'm sure that you won't since it is all bogus. All of this doesn't add up at all since J-Bay loved all of the Yankee trolls.
    Posted by Calzone65

Why does this request NOT surprise me? Good luck with that.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

If J-Bay will CC his email information from BDC Dottie or give you a link to her for this scoop then you will know the real story or truth for sure. How about it J-Bay, share your inside info with us and make your BS credible. If you have all of these facts then share the source / documentation with us. I'm sure that you won't since it is all bogus. All of this doesn't add up at all since J-Bay loved all of the Yankee trolls.
    Posted by Calzone65

Why are you making this personal against the POSTER rather than the POSTS? You likely do not know JBAY well enough to call him a liar, which is what it looks like to me. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by Calzone65
    Hey pike, why don't you go log into the latest Hollywood Scandal website where your opinion would actually be relevant?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

If J-Bay will CC his email information from BDC Dottie or give you a link to her for this scoop then you will know the real story or truth for sure. How about it J-Bay, share your inside info with us and make your BS credible. If you have all of these facts then share the source / documentation with us. I'm sure that you won't since it is all bogus. All of this doesn't add up at all since J-Bay loved all of the Yankee trolls. Posted by Calzone65
    I hope its bogus, this forum would be lame without Yankee fans, youed miss us pike.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : a different address??
    Posted by J-BAY

Is that all it takes to get back here when you are banned? Providing a different email address? Seems pretty easy to me.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

No Mikeyinthebronx posts in a year now because that moniker got banned. It then became Camelwalk and Jeter told him to give that up. Camelwalk was also banned.  He is now here under ten new monikers. Some posters still are too dense to notice that. Posted by Calzone65
    Hey kimsaysthis, this is my only name.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

No Mikeyinthebronx posts in a year now because that moniker got banned. It then became Camelwalk and Jeter told him to give that up. Camelwalk was also banned.  He is now here under ten new monikers. Some posters still are too dense to notice that.
    Posted by Calzone65

Where is he community section? Its clearly not under the sports category. Pardon my internet illiteracy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": Hey kimsaysthis, this is my only name.
    Posted by Harpua710
    What? You're not mikey? Why are we talking then?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : What? You're not mikey? Why are we talking then? Posted by carnie
    No I am but pike said I have like ten other names, this is the only one that I have and use. I can't use mikey anymore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : You have been away from this forum for years and haven't read thousands of posts. J-Bay was the biggest fan of the biggest Yankee troll ever and that was Babe. J-Bay prefers Yankee trolls instead of fans like Breidy, JimfromFlorida, Notin, Expitch, Moonslav, and loyal Sox fans. J-Bay's favorite abode is gamethreads which is reeking with trolls such as Yazzer. He feels comfortable in that company. A den of whiners, pessimists, and malcontents like Andrew. Why he likes that company is strange indeed.
    Posted by Calzone65
    And you prefer anyone who talks about anything but baseball pike.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to "Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": No I am but pike said I have like ten other names, this is the only one that I have and use. I can't use mikey anymore.
    Posted by Harpua710
    I reckoned that was you. AL East baby.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 17 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : You have been away from this forum for years and haven't read thousands of posts. J-Bay was the biggest fan of the biggest Yankee troll ever and that was Babe. J-Bay prefers Yankee trolls instead of fans like Breidy, JimfromFlorida, Notin, Expitch, Moonslav, and loyal Sox fans. J-Bay's favorite abode is gamethreads which is reeking with trolls such as Yazzer. He feels comfortable in that company. A den of whiners, pessimists, and malcontents like Andrew. Why he likes that company is strange indeed.
    Posted by Calzone65

I see pike. all the NYY fans are trolls?? do I have that right? yet all your screen names, none of which posted anything about baseball, should be allowed to police the forum with your badge made of tin foil??  I accept people for who they are. talk to who you want, ignore those you dont. just as in life pike youre not going to like and get along with everyone. its not for me or you to say who should or shouldnt be here.  

Sections
Shortcuts