August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

Another 6 ERA game for Beckett

What else is there to say?

How 'bout that "LITTLE LEAGUE BALLPARK that anybody can hit in????"

Everybody except the Red Sox of 2012 I guess???

Getting a little tired of those threads!  It's demeaning!  Below Red Sox fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks:
    In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : I have also confessed to my local pastor...My pregnant wife and 2 young daughters know, and they are struggling with the revelation as best they can...I did everything up unto this admision to hide it as best I could, including attaching the same 2 quotes to each of the 3 screen names...Where did I go wrong in life...?
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt

You own Carnie and apology, IMO. He's a good guy and poster, and didnt deserve your deception. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : You really need more quotes in your sig line.  Not nearly screen-consuming enough yet.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut

Now that is the first nice thing anyone has said to this Walking Dead poster tonight (I suppose I should thank JBAY for now making it official, since he apparently owns the Dottie bat phone) ...And you are right, Halifax....It is my long-winded Irish garrulousness...Concise and to the point, I have never been...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks":
    In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Now that is the first nice thing anyone has said to this Walking Dead poster tonight (I suppose I should thank JBAY for now making it official, since he apparently owns the Dottie bat phone) ...And you are right, Halifax....It is my long-winded Irish garrulousness...Concise and to the point, I have never been... Posted by GreenPartyCelt
    Batphones and Fat Cats. Oh yes, I am leaving my mark on the forum!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I am in no way defending mediocre at best Beckett & Lester but they need not give up more than 2-3 runs, 5 +era or not, because other teams usually, well they have in the past, pitched their stars against our stars(used to be). Our offense is as mediocre as our pitching.  Heck, even not pitching their stars we have made most average pitchers seem like CY Young winners.

OK...I'm venting some frustration..mea culpa !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I am in no way defending mediocre at best Beckett & Lester but they need not give up more than 2-3 runs, 5 +era or not, because other teams usually, well they have in the past, pitched their stars against our stars(used to be). Our offense is as mediocre as our pitching.  Heck, even not pitching their stars we have made most average pitchers seem like CY Young winners. OK...I'm venting some frustration..mea culpa !!!
    Posted by SFBostonFan

You call that venting? :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to "Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": Batphones and Fat Cats. Oh yes, I am leaving my mark on the forum!
    Posted by TheExaminer

exam, look at your "nyy ban" thread, see the next to last post??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I am in no way defending mediocre at best Beckett & Lester but they need not give up more than 2-3 runs, 5 +era or not, because other teams usually, well they have in the past, pitched their stars against our stars(used to be). Our offense is as mediocre as our pitching.  Heck, even not pitching their stars we have made most average pitchers seem like CY Young winners. OK...I'm venting some frustration..mea culpa !!! Posted by SFBostonFan
    This Fat Cat is just about dun fer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : exam, look at your "nyy ban" thread, see the next to last post?? Posted by J-BAY
    Haven't looked at it, but I will.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Love the Globe's Heading of the loss "Sox Come up Short", like "WOW" it was 9-8, 6-5 etc.  I mean coming up short to me means it was close, shucks we just missed it, just a break here and there it'd been different etc. etc.  It was 4-1 and we got 5 hits. Should say Sox Come up Mediocre !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Love the Globe's Heading of the loss "Sox Come up Short", like "WOW" it was 9-8, 6-5 etc.  I mean coming up short to me means it was close, shucks we just missed it, just a break here and there it'd been different etc. etc.  It was 4-1 and we got 5 hits. Should say Sox Come up Mediocre !!! Posted by SFBostonFan
    The official MLb sites for the teams are even worse. The PC crap you see in headlines there will make you physically I'll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : exam, look at your "nyy ban" thread, see the next to last post?? Posted by J-BAY
    Yawn.....went to look at it. Pike, poor little pike. I'll miss him. :..-(

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Love the Globe's Heading of the loss "Sox Come up Short", like "WOW" it was 9-8, 6-5 etc.  I mean coming up short to me means it was close, shucks we just missed it, just a break here and there it'd been different etc. etc.  It was 4-1 and we got 5 hits. Should say Sox Come up Mediocre !!!
    Posted by SFBostonFan

That was written by a fellow named Alex Prewitt, not one of the regulars.  He's a bit of a newbie I think. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to "Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks": Yawn.....went to look at it. Pike, poor little pike. I'll miss him. :..-(
    Posted by TheExaminer

no the one from susan250, responding to my post 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : no the one from susan250, responding to my post  Posted by J-BAY
    Yeah, I see that now. Sounds about right. Is not as much about banning NYY fans as it is about banning multiple screen names and all the fakery. Or, so I read from it anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : You own Carnie and apology, IMO. He's a good guy and poster, and didnt deserve your deception. 
    Posted by J-BAY

JBAY...What deception are you talking about???...Carnie knew I had 3 screen names...Or are you saying I was pretending I thought the Red Sox were contenders this year, and that since I now think they will be strong contenders next year, I am a concern troll posturing yet again??...You have always been respectful to me before, and have never launched into personal attacks on me until you announced the Great Purge, and have essentilly told me that I am going to be banned permanently..Now that that is the case, you are letting me know what you have felt all along..I guess that is fine...
         But I still need to know what the deception is...I have opened my left wing political mouth too often inappropriately because that is who I am, and I have gotten suspended for it while countless right wing rants on this site have been enabled..Well that's the way it is, isn't it?  But in retrospect, I really do regret letting my political passions get the best of me (This is a baseball site, NOT A POLITICAL ONE), even if so many other posters get away with it all the time here, and just have a thread or two deleted as a result......Not suspended indefinitely where they need to start a new screen name to get back on...SO maybe that makes me equivalent to pike in your book... I have no idea if you think that or not....But speaking of pike and KST, I have let them bait me into attacking them back at times, and I regret that..That's what they love doing and they are both very good at it..I really do regret it...But that is not about being "fake or phony"....
         I have a full life, a very loving family with another baby on the way, and there is nothing phony or fake about the incredibly stressful psychiatric social work I do for NY State 50 hours a week... I am very committed to my religious and political beliefs, and I have never pretended to be anything but in ordër to make an emotional appeal...I love my life, but I will miss hanging out with carnie and talking Red Sox-Yankees, especially during the games... if you are obviously going to continue in your role as a forum moderator of sorts, I would urge you to show a little more objectivity and stay away from embracing destructive and highly personal attacks on other people...
         And as to carnie being "deceived" by me, I think I will let him speak for himself....And I bear you no animosity...I am just really shocked by the way you have acted...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Tielhard? That was a real yawner my friend, one of your greatest hits. I'd say pipe down and man up, this comes across a bit whiny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : JBAY...What deception are you talking about???...Carnie knew I had 3 screen names...Or are you saying I was pretending I thought the Red Sox were contenders this year, and that since I now think they will be strong contenders next year, I am a concern troll posturing yet again??...You have always been respectful to me before, and have never launched into personal attacks on me until you announced the Great Purge, and have essentilly told me that I am going to be banned permanently..Now that that is the case, you are letting me know what you have felt all along..I guess that is fine...      But I still need to know what the deception is...I have opened my left wing political mouth too often inappropriately because that is who I am, and I have gotten suspended for it while countless right wing rants on this site have been enabled..Well that's the way it is, isn't it?  But in retrospect, I really do regret letting my political passions get the best of me (This is a baseball site, NOT A POLITICAL ONE), even if so many other posters get away with it all the time here, and just have a thread or two deleted as a result......Not suspended indefinitely where they need to start a new screen name to get back on...SO maybe that makes me equivalent to pike in your book... I have no idea if you think that or not....But speaking of pike and KST, I have let them bait me into attacking them back at times, and I regret that..That's what they love doing and they are both very good at it..I really do regret it...But that is not about being "fake or phony"....      I have a full life, a very loving family with another baby on the way, and there is nothing phony or fake about the incredibly stressful psychiatric social work I do for NY State 50 hours a week... I am very committed to my religious and political beliefs, and I have never pretended to be anything but in ordër to make an emotional appeal...I love my life, but I will miss hanging out with carnie and talking Red Sox-Yankees, especially during the games... if you are obviously going to continue in your role as a forum moderator of sorts, I would urge you to show a little more objectivity and stay away from embracing destructive and highly personal attacks on other people...      And as to carnie being "deceived" by me, I think I will let him speak for himself....And I bear you no animosity...I am just really shocked by the way you have acted...
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt

Let me get this straight, you have three screen names, regularly sabotage the gamehthreads and you're shocked at my behavior...do I have that right?? not to mention, you have a pregnant wife, 2 kids, work 50 hours a week and you have time for 3 screen names, as a NYY fan, on a red sox forum?? the three screen names are?? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Tielhard? That was a real yawner my friend, one of your greatest hits. I'd say pipe down and man up, this comes across a bit whiny.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Not to worry...They will all be available on a K-TEL mp3 compilation soon at a very reasonable price..It is entitled, ""Best of the Teilhard BDC Gallows Speeches"...I will send you one for free, exam, in case you become overemotional at my forum passing...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

A fake , phony , fraud.  A French speaking one at that.  They could just ban Teilhard and Chiliwings  and all of their aliases ,  and that alone would be a big improvement. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Over the final 40 games (18 at home and 22 away), the Red Sox need to play at a .550 pace -- roughly their pace for entire 2010 season -- to finish with an 81-81 record. The Sox still face a nine-game West Coast road trip, but play in their own time zone for the remaining 31 games, including their final 24 contests against AL East opponents.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Green Party?

Come on.  Like Solyndra, were you expecting him to be for real????  We all know he / they was / were phony bologna.

No big deal!  I cut the guy some slack.  At least he admits it.  Unlike the rest of the GREEN community.

Just kidding Greeny.  A little good natured, albeit deserved poking. :)

p.s.  This whole purge thing is just a joke.   You know that, right?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

Teilhardian and caseycsw for the software boys....I have been on this site for over 3 years, with a total of 1146 posts, including this one....Sounds like a lot, and I guess it is a lot, even if that is over the course of 3 years....But I obviously do not live here...But I will take that shot from you anyway about how I spend all this tme in here and yet claim to have a real life outside of here... And I guess responding to attacks is sabotaging a game thread anyway, so I better be quiet lest you grab your bat phone and dial me in tonight..Oh, no!!! Perish the thought!!!....Anyway, I will avoid making another mini-gallows speech while you flex your moderator muscle...It is VERY impressive, I must say....Very fair and balanced...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Teilhardian and caseycsw for the software boys....I have been on this site for over 3 years, with a total of 1146 posts, including this one....Sounds like a lot, and I guess it is a lot, even if that is over the course of 3 years....But I obviously do not live here...But I will take that shot from you anyway, JBAY, about how I spend all this time in here and yet claim to have a real life outside of here... And I guess responding to attacks is sabotaging a game thread anyway, so I better be quiet lest you grab your bat phone and dial me in tonight..Oh, no!!! Perish the thought!!!....Anyway, I will avoid making another mini-gallows speech while you flex your moderator muscle...It is VERY impressive, I must say....Very fair and balanced...

Sections
Shortcuts