August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks:
    Green Party? Come on.  Like Solyndra, were you expecting him to be for real????  We all know he / they was / were phony bologna. No big deal!  I cut the guy some slack.  At least he admits it.  Unlike the rest of the GREEN community. Just kidding Greeny.  A little good natured, albeit deserved poking. :) p.s.  This whole purge thing is just a joke.   You know that, right?
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Listen, at the rate I'm going tonight', this constitutes Major Empathy, dog...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

A fake , phony , fraud.  A French speaking one at that.  They could just ban Teilhard and Chiliwings  and all of their aliases ,  and that alone would be a big improvement. 
    Posted by dgalehouse

French speaking?...In the immortal words of J-Bay, excusez-moi???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Listen, at the rate I'm going tonight', this constitutes Major Empathy, dog...
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt

No worries!  We may be polar opposites politically, but I've never liked kicking a guy when he's down!  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.  This is not for real!  It's a rumor!  I can't believe people are taking it seriously?

p.p.s.   Hey!  I actually feel a little badly for Joe Biden after watching all the Sunday shows!

Naaaaah!  I guess I don't  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : No worries!  We may be polar opposites politically, but I've never liked kicking a guy when he's down!  :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

In all seriousness, dog, I really appreciate it...I miss carnie being here tonight, the friend that I have maliciously "deceived" and need to "apologize" to..I feel like I am in some kind of Stalinist re-education camp where my best attempts at abnegation and self-correction are just not cutting it..Woe is me..If the Great Purge does actually happen, it looks like JBay has already put me down on the Pike-like Poster Boy list, so I would not associate too much with yours truly....Anyhoo, thanks again...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

p.s.  This is not for real!  It's a rumor!  I can't believe people are taking it seriously? p.p.s.   Hey!  I actually feel a little badly for Joe Biden after watching all the Sunday shows! Naaaaah!  I guess I don't  :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Speaking of phonies and frauds, Biden and Obama qualify easy in my book...Uh, oh...I got political...Then again, I am getting banned anyway so who gives a rat-phone's asterisk....

Sections
Shortcuts