August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks

In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks:
    [QUOTE]Green Party? Come on.  Like Solyndra, were you expecting him to be for real????  We all know he / they was / were phony bologna. No big deal!  I cut the guy some slack.  At least he admits it.  Unlike the rest of the GREEN community. Just kidding Greeny.  A little good natured, albeit deserved poking. :) p.s.  This whole purge thing is just a joke.   You know that, right?
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]
    Listen, at the rate I'm going tonight', this constitutes Major Empathy, dog...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]A fake , phony , fraud.  A French speaking one at that.  They could just ban Teilhard and Chiliwings  and all of their aliases ,  and that alone would be a big improvement. 
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    French speaking?...In the immortal words of J-Bay, excusez-moi???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : Listen, at the rate I'm going tonight', this constitutes Major Empathy, dog...
    Posted by GreenPartyCelt[/QUOTE]

No worries!  We may be polar opposites politically, but I've never liked kicking a guy when he's down!  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.  This is not for real!  It's a rumor!  I can't believe people are taking it seriously?

p.p.s.   Hey!  I actually feel a little badly for Joe Biden after watching all the Sunday shows!

Naaaaah!  I guess I don't  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 19 Game Thread Sox vs Yanks : No worries!  We may be polar opposites politically, but I've never liked kicking a guy when he's down!  :)
    In all seriousness, dog, I really appreciate it...I miss carnie being here tonight, the friend that I have maliciously "deceived" and need to "apologize" to..I feel like I am in some kind of Stalinist re-education camp where my best attempts at abnegation and self-correction are just not cutting it..Woe is me..If the Great Purge does actually happen, it looks like JBay has already put me down on the Pike-like Poster Boy list, so I would not associate too much with yours truly....Anyhoo, thanks again...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

[QUOTE]p.s.  This is not for real!  It's a rumor!  I can't believe people are taking it seriously? p.p.s.   Hey!  I actually feel a little badly for Joe Biden after watching all the Sunday shows! Naaaaah!  I guess I don't  :)
    Speaking of phonies and frauds, Biden and Obama qualify easy in my book...Uh, oh...I got political...Then again, I am getting banned anyway so who gives a rat-phone's asterisk....