August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians

Although Ben could bring up the knuckleballer, wright isn't it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Sad thing is.....

I'm far beyond the point where these games hurt much anymore.  That is frightening!  I think when Henry said that Bobby V. was definitely staying, I let go?

What a sad & pathetic year+

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I think the Sox have brought up every pitcher that they have in the minors that might even look good.  It sort of makes one wonder exactly how good or deep their minor league system really is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Lakers get Dwight Howard and lose Andrew Bynum and others...FYI.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians:
    [QUOTE]Sad thing is..... I'm far beyond the point where these games hurt much anymore.  That is frightening!  I think when Henry said that Bobby V. was definitely staying, I let go? What a sad & pathetic year+
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]Buh bye, better go and bet on the Yankees now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wow!  113 games and the Sox are 3 under .500...pathetic!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

[QUOTE]Wow!  113 games and the Sox are 3 under .500...pathetic!
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

...and 6 out of the WC..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers get Dwight Howard and lose Andrew Bynum and others...FYI.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]There ya go. That's another 5 years of Lakers dominance. Hopefully KG can step up his physical game so the Celtics can hang for a minute.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The only real question is if when the Sux get back from this long road trip 10 games behind the wild card, will fenway still be sold out?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Sad thing is..... I'm far beyond the point where these games hurt much anymore.  That is frightening!  I think when Henry said that Bobby V. was definitely staying, I let go? What a sad & pathetic year+
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

I don't much care if they win or lose right now. Part of me would like to see them lose a lot of games. They deserve that. On the other hand, I am still a Sox fan. Caught in the middle=apathy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Football underway!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Not a very good effort by Doubront tonight. Can't complain to much about him as he's a rookie and is gonna have ups and downs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : Buh bye, better go and bet on the Yankees now.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Little sensitive Carnie???  Are you that insecure???  I said "LET GO," not stopped watching or caring.

Try not being a d head.  Does somebody else's opinion really make you that nutty?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : There ya go. That's another 5 years of Lakers dominance. Hopefully KG can step up his physical game so the Celtics can hang for a minute.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

The Lakers won't get past the Heat; the Celtics have a good team but not a championship team IMO. It will be fun to watch players who care.
    I am outta here for about a week...off to Lake Winnipesaukee. Enjoy the road trip.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Please fire Ben.. He didnt address the biggest issue we are having..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Starting to think Valentine's job is on very thin ice.  The ugly losses just keep piling up. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : There ya go. That's another 5 years of Lakers dominance. Hopefully KG can step up his physical game so the Celtics can hang for a minute.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

IRONIC???

Bye bye Carnie.  See ya!  Giving up on the Celtics awful fast.  Guess you're a Laker fan now???

Sound familiar?

Lighten up Francis!  :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : IRONIC??? Bye bye Carnie.  See ya!  Giving up on the Celtics awful fast.  Guess you're a Laker fan now??? Sound familiar? Lighten up Francis!  :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Orlando didn't dominate with Howard; the Lakers won't either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : The Lakers won't get past the Heat; the Celtics have a good team but not a championship team IMO. It will be fun to watch players who care. I am outta here for about a week...off to Lake Winnipesaukee. Enjoy the road trip.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]Nice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

felix is on the bench pouting afdter being pulled in the 5th...where were the team leaders or manager telling him that this is what he needs to work on...encourage him, teach him, say something...that guy has so many doubts in his head and they let him stew there like a mental patient...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : Orlando didn't dominate with Howard; the Lakers won't either.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

No worries there!  I was responding to Carnie, pointing out a bit of irony with respect to his last post to me.  People are getting a little wiggy  :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : IRONIC??? Bye bye Carnie.  See ya!  Giving up on the Celtics awful fast.  Guess you're a Laker fan now??? Sound familiar? Lighten up Francis!  :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]Where did I say I was giving up? I was saying sayonara to someone giving up on the Sox. I absolutely believe the Celtics can compete with the Lakers for at least 3 years. Rondo can be the best point guard in the league on any given night, and KG is a beast. Dwight Howard is awfully good though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]felix is on the bench pouting afdter being pulled in the 5th...where were the team leaders or manager telling him that this is what he needs to work on...encourage him, teach him, say something...that guy has so many doubts in his head and they let him stew there like a mental patient...
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

This team has no leadership you no that. G why do u ask questions you already know the answers too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : Where did I say I was giving up? I was saying sayonara to someone giving up on the Sox. I absolutely believe the Celtics can compete with the Lakers for at least 3 years. Rondo can be the best point guard in the league on any given night, and KG is a beast. Dwight Howard is awfully good though.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Do you have trouble reading & remembering what somebody said, or what you just said to somebody??  Do you understand irony???  I'm not gonna waste my time explaining if you can't keep things straight over the course of 3 posts.  WOW!