August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians

In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: August 9 Game Thread, Sox v Indians : Do you have trouble reading & remembering what somebody said, or what you just said to somebody??  Do you understand irony???  I'm not gonna waste my time explaining if you can't keep things straight over the course of 3 posts.  WOW!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]How's this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Proud papa posting pictures of junior?

Dude!  You seriously need to lighten up!  Like a spoiled little boy you give me the bye bye over a slight show of disgust over Henry's choice to keep bobby v., claiming I'm giving up. I tweak you over the same type of comment w the Celtics, & you either can't understand (too slow), or you're too weak to admit it. Even when I slowwwwly explain my comment, you can't seem to understand.   Either way..  I get ya!  You're the type of weak sister who can't handle other hard core Sox fans saying anything you don't like?

Blow it out your arss!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Gee 3 Games Under 500....Well, whoever could have seen this coming???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Proud papa posting pictures of junior? Dude!  You seriously need to lighten up!  Like a spoiled little boy you give me the bye bye over a slight show of disgust over Henry's choice to keep bobby v., claiming I'm giving up. I tweak you over the same type of comment w the Celtics, & you either can't understand (too slow), or you're too weak to admit it. Even when I slowwwwly explain my comment, you can't seem to understand.   Either way..  I get ya!  You're the type of weak sister who can't handle other hard core Sox fans saying anything you don't like? Blow it out your arss!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]Did I mention I didn't like you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Gee 3 Games Under 500....Well, whoever could have seen this coming???
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]You of course. Are you Dan Duquette in a dorulla suit?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Well, then remember I told you a month ago that things will get worse...Much worse....Hold on tight........We still gots a long ways to fall........gotta take the bad with the good.........here comes more bad........until we stop playing for a lost season and focus on the future it's going to get even uglier.......