Avoid Cliff Lee and 24M a year and 72M Guranteed to this high miles 34 Year Old Philly Dumpster Trash, Like the Plague!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Avoid Cliff Lee and 24M a year and 72M Guranteed to this high miles 34 Year Old Philly Dumpster Trash, Like the Plague!

Are the Red Sox spending your money?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Avoid Cliff Lee and 24M a year and 72M Guranteed to this high miles 34 Year Old Philly Dumpster Trash, Like the Plague!

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, they are.

[/QUOTE]

How much of your money did they spend? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

Is Obama taking out more debt and appropriating more private property into getting to think that the feds won't default on your entitlment Welfare State promises?

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.  Grammatical tempest of the day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]

Is Obama taking out more debt and appropriating more private property into getting you to think that the feds won't default on your entitlment Welfare State promises?

[/QUOTE]

You just didn't answer my question.. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]

Several hundred dollars, which multipled by Red Sox fans, will soon see higher media license and ticket and concession prices than the record inflation that is now imbedded in the Obama debt that exceeds all the debt of all the Presidents combined.

[/QUOTE]

You should check out the Rays.  Not the Sox.. BTW are you hired by Romney?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

Hahaha.  Grammatical tempest of the day.

The most captious are always the smallest mental midgets.

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you Softy.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Occasionally you're right. Now if we could do something about your captious insertion of politics into the baseball forum and juvenile name calling...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Ben the more you spend of JH's money the better I like it.

Sign JHam and trade for Cliff Lee. We should be at  the $100 M .

Have we traded anybody yet of consequence.

Keep  up the good work Ben. I love it when someone makes my team a better team and I don't have to shell out any of my money.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

I wouldnt give up Top young talent for Lee.....not and pay all his Salary, but deals are made to be negotiated.....I would consider putting Ellsbury in a deal for Lee though.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]

No, I should continue to berate the incompetent Red Sox Big Labor management. You should out the Yankees, as to how to overpsend and win more than zero playoff wins in the last four years.

BTW, did you trust Obama on delivering your entitlments?

[/QUOTE]

I didn't vote.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

softy...dont go over the Red Sox fiscal cliff....it's just a game

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm damn proud to be "a stupid old white male". Federal re-education is really getting young people to understand just how impoorant federal identity politics is to federal social engineering policy and economic propserity.

I didn't vote.  

Then don't complain when the feds default on your entitlment promises.

[/QUOTE]

Just worry about your several hundred dollars. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Meeee meeee meeee look at meeeeeee!!!!!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts