Avoid Ellsbury like the Plague!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Avoid Ellsbury like the Plague!

B I N G O ........   Hitting around 200+- , zero H R 's & zero SB's   !!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

B I N G O ........   Hitting around 200+- , zero H R 's & zero SB's   !!!!

He is? Damn, did I miss Opening Day?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Is this Groundhog Day?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Red Sox management, you have been warned!

That's right management....you've been warned by a guy that has the word 'soft' in his name....

BTW.... Justin Upton this Spring: .231, 2HR and 1 SB..... WOW!!!!!!  I guess he's AWFUL too!!!!!  Good thing we didn't give the farm for that guy!!!!!!!!!  WPPHEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!

"Soft".......hehehehehe.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

That's right management....you've been warned by a guy that has the word 'soft' in his name....

BTW.... Justin Upton this Spring: .231, 2HR and 1 SB..... WOW!!!!!!  I guess he's AWFUL too!!!!!  Good thing we didn't give the farm for that guy!!!!!!!!!  WPPHEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!

did you see his 2012 season?? cody "dumpster profile" Ross had a better season than him.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

did you see his 2012 season?? cody "dumpster profile" Ross had a better season than him.....

HA! I know!  We should have traded the farm for the guy......stellar player.  Then give him a $100 million.... because that has worked out so well for us!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Did you see what league, team and homefield these players played in during 2012? Did you notice which one was on the DL during 2012? Of course you didn't, because you applauded the Carl Crawford signing and are now begging for the Ellspuff signing.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!  Gosh.....it's like watching a train wreck....  Hey Softguy....  which player do you think will have the better stats at the end of the year?  Upton or Ells?  For real.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

HA! I know!  We should have traded the farm for the guy......stellar player.  Then give him a $100 million.... because that has worked out so well for us!

A. The price for J. Upton was cheap, not "the farm"

B. You are the same drone who will applaud management if they were to give that loser Ellsbury 100 million

C. Your garbled comments are irrelevant blather

A) True......but tell me.  What did your sourses tell you that the Braves would have asked from the Sox?  A team that was on the NO-Trade list? 

B) You want to give him Upton $100 million.....you're smart.  BTW...I want the Sox to either trade Ells mid season to boost his value.  I don't want him around next year...

C) "Red Sox management, you have been warned!"

You're right....I stand corrected.... that was a masterpiece of a thread starter. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I'm glad Softy made this thread to let us know where he stands.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Did you see what league, team and homefield these players played in during 2012? Did you notice which one was on the DL during 2012? Of course you didn't, because you applauded the Carl Crawford signing and are now begging for the Ellspuff signing.

are you trying to tell me Cody Ross was not on the DL because of a fractured foot??

and PLEASE point out where i applauded the CC signing.... or is that just your go-to defense? you can't rebutt my point so you say i was an advocate for a bad move. Slick approach stiffy, of course it only works on bufoons.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

NL v. AL, Fenway v. Bravotown. The better question is, which player will spend more time on the DL, and which player's team does better. The only trainwreck is your gaping mouth as the train runs into your electric car that reaches a top speed of 35MPH.

Ummmmmm.....again.....I'm garbled....  Can you say "imploding before our eyes"??

BTW....I don't drive an electric car....but I do drive an economical car that gets 35MPG.....  I would rather put the money saved from gas and oil towards my golf addiction.....and not the fancy suits the conservative politicians wear.  You seem to want to know a lot about me....first my mouth, then my car.....this is awkward but here goes: I also like watching movies and long walks on the beach...... anything else you want to know about me Soft one?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

still waiting on softlaw to post where i said Compared Dempsters ERA between leagues and/or the post where i advocated the CC signing.....

Noted: softlaw is a tool who can't produce evidence and therefore his claims are rendered useless.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

NL v. AL, Fenway v. Bravotown. The better question is, which player will spend more time on the DL, and which player's team does better. The only trainwreck is your gaping mouth as the train runs into your electric car that reaches a top speed of 35MPH.

Ummmmmm.....again.....I'm garbled....  Can you say "imploding before our eyes"??

BTW....I don't drive an electric car....but I do drive an economical car that gets 35MPG.....  I would rather put the money saved from gas and oil towards my golf addiction.....and not the fancy suits the conservative politicians wear.  You seem to want to know a lot about me....first my mouth, then my car.....this is awkward but here goes: I also like watching movies and long walks on the beach...... anything else you want to know about me Soft one?

Ok, now, I'm uncomfortable...

LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

still waiting on softlaw to post where i said Compared Dempsters ERA between leagues and/or the post where i advocated the CC signing.....

Noted: softlaw is a tool who can't produce evidence and therefore his claims are rendered useless.

I SOOOOOO badly want to 'ignore' Softboy but then I will miss the comedy show that his posts have become.  PLus the funny replies to his garbage would make little sense....

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts