Avoid Ellsbury like the Plague!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Avoid Ellsbury like the Plague!

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

NL v. AL, Fenway v. Bravotown. The better question is, which player will spend more time on the DL, and which player's team does better. The only trainwreck is your gaping mouth as the train runs into your electric car that reaches a top speed of 35MPH.

Ummmmmm.....again.....I'm garbled....  Can you say "imploding before our eyes"??

BTW....I don't drive an electric car....but I do drive an economical car that gets 35MPG.....  I would rather put the money saved from gas and oil towards my golf addiction.....and not the fancy suits the conservative politicians wear.  You seem to want to know a lot about me....first my mouth, then my car.....this is awkward but here goes: I also like watching movies and long walks on the beach...... anything else you want to know about me Soft one?

Ok, now, I'm uncomfortable...

LOL

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!   Just having fun.....although I do like the beach....until my girlfriend wants to drag me for a jog on it first thing in the morning.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

still waiting on softlaw to post where i said Compared Dempsters ERA between leagues and/or the post where i advocated the CC signing.....

Noted: softlaw is a tool who can't produce evidence and therefore his claims are rendered useless.

I SOOOOOO badly want to 'ignore' Softboy but then I will miss the comedy show that his posts have become.  PLus the funny replies to his garbage would make little sense....

why ignore him? it's not like he is insulting... besides, you miss out his ignorant views and wild claims.

That's a B I N G O!!!!!  
    HAHAHA!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

A wild claim is a Red Sox management contract offer to Carl Crawford, or your childish pleas for a FA contract offer to Ellspuff.

please, produce the post where i advocated the CC signing..

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Please, produce the post where you denounced this embarrassing ad that epitomizes management incompetence on labor selction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuNs1dBHzMU

so because i didn't denounce an ad that i've never even seen (i live in NY and don't get NESN. i have MLB TV so i don't see commercials) it means i was an advocate of the CC signing?? your logical thinking has bested me yet again!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"See my current trade proposal with the Rangers"

I did...kinda liked it. 

But it did surprise me to see from that proposal how much you do value Ellsbury as a player (in terms of his worth to other teams). It made me wonder if you have an Ellsbury poster underneath your Kemp poster that is underneath your Upton poster....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Avoid softlaw like the plague!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

The whippin' is on you, mental midget. My point was clear, but the posters on this site ignored Brailey and always keep repeating that Ellsbury is the only player in any trade.

Bradley in RF and the Red Sox giving Ellsbury a Free agent contract, you are delusional. A dunce is smarter than that nonsense, and so is Bonzo.

My new nickname for a mental midget like you is bonzo, and moderators please note this loser poster attached like a junior high delinquent with spit balls.  

how cute, you have a pet name for me now.. i'm flattered stiffy :)

although, i wish you could get a little more creative with it. i mean, Bonzo?! come on... LAAAAME!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

There's probably 15-20 teams that wouldn't take Bailey for a bag of balls at his current contract cost of $4.1M and injury history.

I know Texas needs relief help, but I do not think Bailey adds much to your trade offer. You called Carp a negative earlier, so the inclusion of Bailey and Carp to the deal still makes the deal essentially Ellsbury and the draft pick for Moreland & an unknown "top" prospect plus a costly someone with potential to fill a slot in their bullpen.

I'd also like to see you give specifics on who the prospect is we get with Moreland. You demand specifics from everyone else.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts