Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Avoid Ethier and LA Dumpsters

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: Avoid Ethier and LA Dumpsters

I'm well aware that you're the last guy I want to provoke on this board but...........he is a good player. Do I want the Sox to trade for him? Absolutely NOT! I think his contract is exactly what the Sox don't need, but I cant say he's a bad baseball player.

I'm not holding my breathe, but I'm still waiting for another pitcher. If a trade is to be made, lets hope it's for pitching. Go Sox!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Christ...I cant believe i actually agree with Softy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Softy, I will take this as a veiled approval of Ethier, since he is only dumpster material, and not akin to plague.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftymcrighty. Show Leftymcrighty's posts

Who wants a 31 year old  lefty OF, with a huge contract, who can't hit lefty pitching?

Makes zero sense.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Nice to see the Board gets it on a few issues. No, I can't stand Ethier. Kemp, nearly 3 years ago was the only Dodgers player to acquire.

kershaw?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Nice to see the Board gets it on a few issues. No, I can't stand Ethier. Kemp, nearly 3 years ago was the only Dodgers player to acquire.

kershaw?

Beckett?

Sections
Shortcuts