Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?

In Response to Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?:
    [QUOTE]Thoughts?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

I haven't checked, SPC, but I do believe George was convicted of federal charges .... and removed from influence over the Highlanders for a year ...

I'll be glad to be corrected.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?

In Response to Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?:
    [QUOTE]Thoughts?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]what? what was clay arrested for?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Thoughts?                                  

I'm thinking it's pretty inconsiderate of you

to knock someone else's thread off the page for

this, something which I have  already  seen you post several times

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?:
    [QUOTE]Thoughts?                                   I'm thinking it's pretty inconsiderate of you to knock someone else's thread off the page for this, something which I have  already  seen you post several times  
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Actually this is my first thread on the subject.  Nice try though!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : Actually this is my first thread on the subject.  Nice try though!

I said post , nothing about another  thread

R U denying that you already posted it elsewhere?

hardly a nice try on your part

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

Bucholz? Criminal?

Criminal of awesome!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

George was convicted of harassing Dave Winfeild with the intent of seeing if he could opt out of the free agent contract.  He was trying to dig up any kind of dirt on the guy(he had PI's and other unsavory characters tail and spy on him) and found none other than shame and embarassment for himself, his family and the New York Yankees.  What Buchholz did by comparison were foolish ill conceived youthful crimes(yes they were felonies), stealing some computers, it pales in comparison.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]Thoughts?

My thought is how lame that you are to actually start a thread about this.

You and nhstephanie starting threads about me on back to back days, pretty sad. But, then again, I really shouldn't expect anything different from either of you.

And I don't see how George being a criminal lessens the fact that your school girl crush buch is a criminal.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

So both Steinbrenner and Bucholz were convicted of crimes. Neither one did anything terrible. Who cares anyway? This is just a stupid thread looking to start a battle. Let's get back to baseball.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]So both Steinbrenner and Bucholz were convicted of crimes. Neither one did anything terrible. Who cares anyway? This is just a stupid thread looking to start a battle. Let's get back to baseball.
    Posted by jrh1194[/QUOTE]

Buchholz stole a few computers.  Steinbrenner tried to undermine American democracy.  To quote Wikpedia: "in 1974 Steinbrenner pleaded guilty to making illegal contributions to Nixon's re-election campaign, and to a felony charge of obstruction of justice. He was personally fined $15,000 and his company was assessed an additional $20,000. On November 27 of that year, MLB Commissioner Bowie Kuhn suspended him for two years, but later reduced it to fifteen months."  Seems about right for an owner of the New York Yankees. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : My thought is how lame that you are to actually start a thread about this. You and nhstephanie starting threads about me on back to back days, pretty sad. But, then again, I really shouldn't expect anything different from either of you. And I don't see how George being a criminal lessens the fact that your school girl crush buch is a criminal.
    Posted by The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

As usual, your idiocy shines through. That stuff happened when Clay was a kid, basically. Is there something recent that I don't know about? Throwing rocks through windows at YS maybe? Maybe that's how he hurt his back? I remember the late 80's and early 90's when George Steinbrenner was pretty much hated by everyone in baseball. I don't care if he was a criminal or not. When his team was losing he had to keep it in the news by being the consumate implacable jerk. That's the Yankee way. If they can't win it themselves, then they put themselves in the spotlight by creating some kind of scandal or commotion. Kind of like when A-Roid announced he was opting out of his contract DURING game four of the 2007 WS when the Sox were about to clinch. LAME. You and NYY are a perfect fit babe. BTW, I see you're back down to 10 posts as of now. Forced to make a new start were you? Congrats on getting banned again. You have to be the all time record holder.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : As usual, your idiocy shines through. That stuff happened when Clay was a kid, basically. Is there something recent that I don't know about? Throwing rocks through windows at YS maybe? Maybe that's how he hurt his back? I remember the late 80's and early 90's when George Steinbrenner was pretty much hated by everyone in baseball. I don't care if he was a criminal or not. When his team was losing he had to keep it in the news by being the consumate implacable jerk. That's the Yankee way. If they can't win it themselves, then they put themselves in the spotlight by creating some kind of scandal or commotion. Kind of like when A-Roid announced he was opting out of his contract DURING game four of the 2007 WS when the Sox were about to clinch. LAME. You and NYY are a perfect fit babe. BTW, I see you're back down to 10 posts as of now. Forced to make a new start were you? Congrats on getting banned again. You have to be the all time record holder. 
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

+1000 Good point

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : As usual, your idiocy shines through. That stuff happened when Clay was a kid, basically. Is there something recent that I don't know about? Throwing rocks through windows at YS maybe? Maybe that's how he hurt his back? I remember the late 80's and early 90's when George Steinbrenner was pretty much hated by everyone in baseball. I don't care if he was a criminal or not. When his team was losing he had to keep it in the news by being the consumate implacable jerk. That's the Yankee way. If they can't win it themselves, then they put themselves in the spotlight by creating some kind of scandal or commotion. Kind of like when A-Roid announced he was opting out of his contract DURING game four of the 2007 WS when the Sox were about to clinch. LAME. You and NYY are a perfect fit babe. BTW, I see you're back down to 10 posts as of now. Forced to make a new start were you? Congrats on getting banned again. You have to be the all time record holder. 

So because he stole computers when he was younger makes him less of a criminal?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I think softfalw/GM/billbyboy/betterred etc, would have something to say about that..Not exactly the title you want to hold...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : So because he stole computers when he was younger makes him less of a criminal?
    Posted by The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

Nice "comeback". Yeah, I'd say there's a big difference between a teenager making a dumb mistake and a grown man in ownership of a multi-billion dollar company acting the way Steinbrenner did. There's a difference, it's a whopping big one and you know it. Since I see that's all you've got I'll leave it alone. I don't usually take advantage of the handicapped. If you don't want people starting threads about you, then be quiet and act respectably. Why don't you come on here and talk baseball legitimately like Jete does instead of trying to make a spectacle of yourself, and getting yourself banned 5 times a week? If you hadn't brought it up in the first place, this thread would have had no foundation to get started. See? Why do you do it? The answer is simple--you operate just like your team. If you didn't win the WS yesterday, you aren't content unless you're pushing yourself into the spotlight. What other reason would there be for a mal-content Yankees fan to be on a Red Sox forum doing what you do? Since you can't talk legitimate baseball, you talk trash. "Bucholz is a criminal.." etc. (Let's not bring up Steve Howe here, it would embarrass you more) You don't care if it's negative spotlight, just as long as you're getting attention. That is so utterly LAME. Like I said, you and NYY are a perfect fit babe.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Modano09. Show Modano09's posts

Would you like to buy a computer!!!??

WHY NOT????!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : I think softfalw/GM/billbyboy/betterred etc, would have something to say about that..Not exactly the title you want to hold...
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Excellent point, I stand corrected Southpaw.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

[QUOTE]Thoughts?

"One's a born liar the other's convicted."  - Billy Martin referring to R.M. Jackson and George Steinbrenner.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : "One's a born liar the other's convicted."  - Billy Martin referring to R.M. Jackson and George Steinbrenner.
    Posted by crmn19[/QUOTE]

"Hey gimme back my PC!" - The guy that Buch stole the computer from.

Sections
Shortcuts