Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?:
    In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : Nice "comeback". Yeah, I'd say there's a big difference between a teenager making a dumb mistake and a grown man in ownership of a multi-billion dollar company acting the way Steinbrenner did. There's a difference, it's a whopping big one and you know it. Since I see that's all you've got I'll leave it alone. I don't usually take advantage of the handicapped. If you don't want people starting threads about you, then be quiet and act respectably. Why don't you come on here and talk baseball legitimately like Jete does instead of trying to make a spectacle of yourself, and getting yourself banned 5 times a week? If you hadn't brought it up in the first place, this thread would have had no foundation to get started. See? Why do you do it? The answer is simple--you operate just like your team. If you didn't win the WS yesterday, you aren't content unless you're pushing yourself into the spotlight. What other reason would there be for a mal-content Yankees fan to be on a Red Sox forum doing what you do? Since you can't talk legitimate baseball, you talk trash. "Bucholz is a criminal.." etc. (Let's not bring up Steve Howe here, it would embarrass you more) You don't care if it's negative spotlight, just as long as you're getting attention. That is so utterly LAME. Like I said, you and NYY are a perfect fit babe.  

Posted by TheExaminer

Wow you are clueless. I never stated that buch was more / less a criminal than George.

What I simply said that regardless of when buch committed the larceny doesn't make him any less of a criminal. He's a criminal period. I know it's tough for you but please do try to follow along.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal?:
    In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : Wow you are clueless. I never stated that buch was more / less a criminal than George. What I simply said that regardless of when buch committed the larceny doesn't make him any less of a criminal. He's a criminal period. I know it's tough for you but please do try to follow along.
    Posted by The--Babe----

Extending this analogy by comparison, this would make Steinbrenner a criminal exclamation point!  Then again, maybe Steinbrenner would be a criminal era rather than a criminal period.  Or maybe a complete menstrual cycle rather than a ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : Extending this analogy by comparison, this would make Steinbrenner a criminal exclamation point!  Then again, maybe Steinbrenner would be a criminal era rather than a criminal period.  Or maybe a complete menstrual cycle rather than a ...

Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Sometimes you actually come up with something funny....sadly this wasn't one of those times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : Wow you are clueless. I never stated that buch was more / less a criminal than George. What I simply said that regardless of when buch committed the larceny doesn't make him any less of a criminal. He's a criminal period. I know it's tough for you but please do try to follow along.
    Posted by The--Babe----

The crimes are not equal. You should try to follow along. You are thick-headed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : The crimes are not equal. You should try to follow along. You are thick-headed.

Posted by Your-Echo

You are a moron. I never stated that the crimes were equal. Just that if you commit a crime you are a criminal. It's you that needs to try and follow along. Maybe get someone to read and explain things to you because you obviously aren't capable of it on your own.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : Sometimes you actually come up with something funny....sadly this wasn't one of those times.
    Posted by The--Babe----

By your standards, you're getting soft.  You actually credited me with something.  That's more credit than you'd ever give the first place Red Sox. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

If Buch's crime is:
    Not more
    Not less
    Not equal

Then what are you saying
    Why are you wasting our time
    On comparing on the two crimes?
    Did you ever take a course in logic?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

If Buch's crime is: Not more Not less Not equal Then what are you saying Why are you wasting our time On comparing on the two crimes? Did you ever take a course in logic?

Posted by Your-Echo

You really need help.

Please point out exactly where I compared the two crimes. Here's a hint, I didn't.

Secondly, you chose to get involved in this discussion so if you feel it was a waste of your time you only have yourself to blame.

You really need to take a reading comprehension class.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : My thought is how lame that you are to actually start a thread about this. You and nhstephanie starting threads about me on back to back days, pretty sad. But, then again, I really shouldn't expect anything different from either of you. And I don't see how George being a criminal lessens the fact that your school girl crush buch is a criminal.
    Posted by The--Babe----

I guess I'm just a dumb broad.

Regardless, this is the gist of this thread: My Daddy is less of a criminal than yours. Ugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : I guess I'm just a dumb broad. Regardless, this is the gist of this thread: My Daddy is less of a criminal than yours. Ugh.
    Posted by nhsteven

But he's still a criminal.  Period?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : But he's still a criminal.  Period?
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Who cares?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : So because he stole computers when he was younger makes him less of a criminal?
    Posted by The--Babe----

Right here you are comparing. Get it , thick-head?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

In Response to Re: Babe always criticizes Buchholz for being a criminal but wasn't George Steinbrenner a much bigger criminal? : Right here you are comparing. Get it , thick-head?

Posted by Your-Echo

Please get someone to explain it to you in remedial terms.

That was not a comparison to George's crime.

I simply stated that when buch committed the crime doesn't make him any more or any less of a criminal.

If I wanted to compare him to George I would have simply stated "When buch committed the crime doesn't make him any more / less of a criminal THAN GEORGE".....see how that works blockhead?

Sections
Shortcuts