Babe and Frankie---chill out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Babe and Frankie---chill out.

Guys I want the Sox to lose as much as the next guy but you guys are going bezerk this morning with your posting/trolling.  This is the same type of behavior that I was criticizing certain Sox fans (who are currently not with us) for doing.  Relax.  The Sox dropped one game last night and the two of you are fooling yourselves if you think they are not going to reach .500.  Again I want the Sox to lose every single night but I know better so lets try and keep it somewhat classy huh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.

you just did mikey. atleast to this sox fan you did. glad to have guys like you and jetes posting in here. I hope that jessyeric and NHSteven come back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.:
    [QUOTE]you just did mikey. atleast to this sox fan you did. glad to have guys like you and jetes posting in here. I hope that jessyeric and NHSteven come back.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

I mean I don't mind some trash talk. Especially when the teams are going head to head, I understand that certain fans are more inclined to be homers and I call people out on that stuff sometimes but what they are doing is just over the top to me. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Thanks Mikey, for reminding us that we shouldn't put all yankee fans in the same category with babe and frankie.

Ditto on that Hammah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Yeah Im with you guys..They are getting a little out of hand..Good to have guys like you posting from "The other side" MITB...I hope to hear from jessey and nhsteve too. I enjoyed reading their take on things.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

How frustrated in life do you need to be to act out on a sports forum to this extent? I mean, seriously, think what it would take in your own life, how bad things would need to get, for you to act the way these two do. Its not pretty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Its all really pathetic and anyone who is doing it has a very pathetic existence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

it's only an after thought but how happy could any yankee fan really be living down in florida? I mean, when I went down in 04 for a job and missed being up here when we won the world series I was thrilled that we won but sick to my stomach that I couldn't be up here to celebrate on yawkey way. I've been to a couple of games and there's just no place on earth more fun to be at than fenway park either inside the park or outside during a game there. just electric is a way of putting it.

now imagine that your a hugh yankee fan living down in florida and all you got is direct tv to watch your team. yeah, you could go to tampa and watch some spring training games but it just ain't the same as being in the stadium surrounded with your fellow yankee fans. and this post is in no way any kind of put down or insult to you Babe. I was down in fla for 2 years and for the most part it was ok but there were some times that it really was the pits.

maybe a little jealously on your part huh babe?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Mikey and Jete: Yankee fans w/ the voice of reason. Class act Mikey!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

double bump!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyBoston4. Show DeweyBoston4's posts

A nice group.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Triple bump.

Let's get as many people as possible from the board to weigh in.

Thanks, mikey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Count me in.  Thanks for the reasonable perspective, Mikey.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyBoston4. Show DeweyBoston4's posts

Sounds like a sincere OP to me. I did report the Frankie imposter however. Babe seems like a good egg to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from theyaz. Show theyaz's posts

i weigh 170 lbs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank@27Rings. Show Frank@27Rings's posts

Still searching for .500.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Frank still searching for a life. oh yah and stay off baseball tonight

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well, get ready for some new screen names..........me thinks said posters are MIA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe--1. Show -The-Babe--1's posts

In Response to Babe and Frankie---chill out.:
    [QUOTE]Guys I want the Sox to lose as much as the next guy but you guys are going bezerk this morning with your posting/trolling.  This is the same type of behavior that I was criticizing certain Sox fans (who are currently not with us) for doing.  Relax.  The Sox dropped one game last night and the two of you are fooling yourselves if you think they are not going to reach .500.  Again I want the Sox to lose every single night but I know better so lets try and keep it somewhat classy huh?

Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Hey mikey,

I don't try to tell you what and/or how to post so why don't you keep your trap shut and go about your business.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The-Babe--1. Show -The-Babe--1's posts

[QUOTE]it's only an after thought but how happy could any yankee fan really be living down in florida? I mean, when I went down in 04 for a job and missed being up here when we won the world series I was thrilled that we won but sick to my stomach that I couldn't be up here to celebrate on yawkey way. I've been to a couple of games and there's just no place on earth more fun to be at than fenway park either inside the park or outside during a game there. just electric is a way of putting it. now imagine that your a hugh yankee fan living down in florida and all you got is direct tv to watch your team. yeah, you could go to tampa and watch some spring training games but it just ain't the same as being in the stadium surrounded with your fellow yankee fans. and this post is in no way any kind of put down or insult to you Babe. I was down in fla for 2 years and for the most part it was ok but there were some times that it really was the pits. maybe a little jealously on your part huh babe?

No jealousy at all.

Sure there are things that I miss about NYC and it will always be home but I'd rather fly up a few times a year and go to games then to live year round in the crappy weather. Plus the tax advantages of living here work out alot better.

Let's see....live a block and a half from the beach in pretty much beautiful weather year round or freeze my azz off and shovel snow for a good portion of the year.

Pretty simple in my book.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe--1. Show --The-Babe--1's posts

In Response to Babe and Frankie---chill out.:
    [QUOTE]Guys I want the Sox to lose as much as the next guy but you guys are going bezerk this morning with your posting/trolling.  This is the same type of behavior that I was criticizing certain Sox fans (who are currently not with us) for doing.  Relax.  The Sox dropped one game last night and the two of you are fooling yourselves if you think they are not going to reach .500.  Again I want the Sox to lose every single night but I know better so lets try and keep it somewhat classy huh?

Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Hey mikey,

I don't tell you how/what you should post so I suggest you do the same. Keep your mouth shut and mind your own business.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe--1. Show --The-Babe--1's posts

[QUOTE]it's only an after thought but how happy could any yankee fan really be living down in florida? I mean, when I went down in 04 for a job and missed being up here when we won the world series I was thrilled that we won but sick to my stomach that I couldn't be up here to celebrate on yawkey way. I've been to a couple of games and there's just no place on earth more fun to be at than fenway park either inside the park or outside during a game there. just electric is a way of putting it. now imagine that your a hugh yankee fan living down in florida and all you got is direct tv to watch your team. yeah, you could go to tampa and watch some spring training games but it just ain't the same as being in the stadium surrounded with your fellow yankee fans. and this post is in no way any kind of put down or insult to you Babe. I was down in fla for 2 years and for the most part it was ok but there were some times that it really was the pits. maybe a little jealously on your part huh babe?

Not jealous at all.

Sure there are things I miss about NYC and it will always be home.

But I'd much rather fly up for a couple of games a year than live in the crappy weather year round. Not to mention the tax advantages here vs NYC.

Let's see, live a block and a half off the beach in pretty much beautiful weather year round or freeze my azz off and shovel snow for a good portion of the year and pay more for it.

Pretty simple decision for me but to each their own.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe--1. Show --The-Babe--1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : I am back here and just for you. You are a lame little impotent punk who would probably sh*t himself if you actually met up with anyone from this forum. And you certainly are no real NYer. Probably a B&T geek from Suffolk or Hoboken who got beat up way too many times in his little prep school. Why don't you just shut the f'k up. For awhile, your game here was almost amusing, but now it is nothing more than that of a cyber-bully who probably pizzes himself when someone looks at him the wrong way. You are an idiot and there is nothing left to be said. You need to be mouthy just to deflect your own insecurities about what you don't have between your own legs. You are a roach and should be stepped on.

Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

LOL...I'm the internet bully but you are the clown who always calls out this one or that one as a punk or whatever.

Let's face it, you are a pansy and everyone knows it.

And, FYI, I grew up in Red Hook Brooklyn, a place that eats panty wastes like you for breakfast.

I knew you never left, you can't help yourself. You are a drama queen who wanted everyone to beg you to stay. This place is better off without you.

And your girl seems to like what is between my legs since you surely aren't man enough to give it to her properly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : I am back here and just for you. You are a lame little impotent punk who would probably sh*t himself if you actually met up with anyone from this forum. And you certainly are no real NYer. Probably a B&T geek from Suffolk or Hoboken who got beat up way too many times in his little prep school. Why don't you just shut the f'k up. For awhile, your game here was almost amusing, but now it is nothing more than that of a cyber-bully who probably pizzes himself when someone looks at him the wrong way. You are an idiot and there is nothing left to be said. You need to be mouthy just to deflect your own insecurities about what you don't have between your own legs. You are a roach and should be stepped on.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]hey Jess, not sure how long it's for, but good to see ya bud...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe--1. Show ---The--Babe--1's posts

Not jealous at all.

Sure I miss NYC and it will always be home, but I'd rather fly up for a few games a year then deal with the lousy weather for most of the year. Plus the tax situation is much better here.

Let's see, live a block and a half off the beach in pretty much beautiful weather year round watching girls in bikinis or freeze my butt off and shovel snow for a good portion of the year and pay more for it.

Pretty simple decision for me. But to each their own.

And I knew the drama queen jessey erica couldn't stay away. Cracks me up that he calls me a cyber bully when he is the one who always tries to be the tuff guy calling this one and that one punk.

He wouldn't last a minute in my old neighborhood back in Brooklyn. 

Sections
Shortcuts