Babe and Frankie---chill out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe---1. Show ---The--Babe---1's posts

Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.

In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.:
    cIn Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : He has something you will never have Babe, Humility. He actually did talk about baseball something you haven't done in a long while. I don't really care about a persons back story on a baseball forum. I believe you live in Florida because you say you do so it must be true. I really don't care because I want to learn more about baseball in these forums.

Posted by SpikeCunn5

LOL...I never saw any humility, in fact, quite the opposite, he's a pompous azz.

I actually talk baseball on here all the time.

I'd be careful about believing everyone's "story" just because they say so on the internet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Why can't we all just get along together. Some of my best friends are both Yankee and Red Sox fans. I have nine children, four are Red Sox fans, four are Yankee fans, and the other hates baseball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

No need, none at all. Mikeyinthebronx ---------------------------------- Yuck it up, Mikey. How did your theory that I was Pike and/or Beni work out?  Any more words of wisdom? Btw, I love your "keep it classy" line. So funny coming from the Yankee troll who calls a female "fat" when he can't win an argument with them. Don't worry though, you have lots of friends here. You and your cohorts may have had Beni banned, but don't think I'm going to shut up about it.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

How in any way is writing No Need to you and your negative comments yucking it up?  I also have no idea of your identity maybe you have 2 computers, many people do I have a laptop and an Ipad or maybe you use more than 1 email account.  I really don't know nor do I care, there is just no need for what you write the majority of the time.  You cannot make this board homogenous like you wish and you just don't seem to get it.  There are good Yankee posters here like myself I am in NO WAY A TROLL and then you have trolls like Frankie and Babe.  As far as I'm concerned you're a troll all you do is stir up negative stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletown2. Show titletown2's posts

How does one go about getting to this sideboard that Kim speaks of? I see an option on my profile for whispering comments to your select group of buddies whether they are Hammah (Red Sox) or Jete02 (Yankee) but I don't see any private room. My mom told me that it is impolite to whisper in public but ---.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Stay tuned tomorrow for a new poster: ---------tHe----babe---01
    Posted by BurritoT

Until the forum moderators start banning by IP instead of screennames this will never be resolved.

As for the OP - Nice job Mikey.  2 thumbs up from this sox fan in Joisey....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

slasher dottie posted recently they can't ban by IP address for a few reason. the first being, there are ways around it. she said "they tried to ban a problem poster" but it didnt stop one iota. secondly, she said some companies only have one IP address for their entire work force and would shut them down. she did say once they've deemed posters to interfer with the globe's business, the authories are called and to stay tuned.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe---1. Show ---The--Babe---1's posts

slasher dottie posted recently they can't ban by IP address for a few reason. the first being, there are ways around it. she said "they tried to ban a problem poster" but it didnt stop one iota. secondly, she said some companies only have one IP address for their entire work force and would shut them down. she did say once they've deemed posters to interfer with the globe's business, the authories are called and to stay tuned.

Posted by J-BAY

Never heard of anyone being arrested for being a supposed "troll" in a chat room. Hilarious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletown2. Show titletown2's posts

I am posting as myself. Who is this Pike? I asked an innocent question about a private room and you go ballistic. You need to have a martini with your lunch today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

I was set to ask FrGL27Rings or Frankie to be my friend but I can't find him anywhere.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I was set to ask FrGL27Rings or Frankie to be my friend but I can't find him anywhere.
    Posted by Babe-Ted

Don't worry, he'll be back with a new name. You know how that goes, pike.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kim, the person that you are agreeing with is Pike. I believe this is why some thought you were one of his characters. The same "us and them" mentality. Nobody controls this board but you are giving it a good try. I remember you trying to bully the yankee fans into putting something in their posts stating that they were yankee fans. Like you had the right to do this and why did it matter?

Please explain to me what is wrong with being friendly with civil yankee fans? They are just people who follow a different baseball team, they are not psycho killers (well most of them).

At least Mikey is objective enough to call out the trolls on his side.

As to Smiley, I don't know why he was caught up in the purge of all of the pike characters. Maybe he was pike, maybe not, I don't know. He did a little more than "compare his team favorably to their rivals", but was harmless compared to pike, with his bitterness and bullying, which you seem to have had no problem with. --- MikeNagy

---------------------------------------------------
    Is every new poster going to be Pike now to your group? That would mean this board will always remain as Yankee fans/trolls and their friends, Sox fans who love to bash the Sox, or Sox fans that are "objective" and "keep it real" lol.  I can't even say that anymore without laughing. No fans that just love the Sox and believe in them.  Again, sounds awesome. And I didn't really know Pike that well, I just knew he liked postive Sox fans. So do I.

The problem you, the Yankee PR poster who I always question the identity of, create is that you expect Sox fans to judge all Yankee fans the way YOU do.  It's not up to you who posters like and don't like. I've said a million times that some Yankee posters I like, some I don't. As for your comment about me thinking of them as "psycho killers"  -- my dad is a Yankee fan. So, there goes yet another "theory".

And Mikey is a troll -- a troll who makes posts like this to look like a "good guy", but actually spends alot of his time here insulting Sox fans, and hunting down the ones whose posts he doesn't want on the board. I've known him since last season, and this current act is just that, an act.

Btw, I'd love for you to list the things Beni did besides compare his team favorably to his rivals on his weekly or less threads, since you say he did more than that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Kim, the person that you are agreeing with is Pike. I believe this is why some thought you were one of his characters. The same "us and them" mentality. Nobody controls this board but you are giving it a good try. I remember you trying to bully the yankee fans into putting something in their posts stating that they were yankee fans. Like you had the right to do this and why did it matter? Please explain to me what is wrong with being friendly with civil yankee fans? They are just people who follow a different baseball team, they are not psycho killers (well most of them). At least Mikey is objective enough to call out the trolls on his side. As to Smiley, I don't know why he was caught up in the purge of all of the pike characters. Maybe he was pike, maybe not, I don't know. He did a little more than "compare his team favorably to their rivals", but was harmless compared to pike, with his bitterness and bullying, which you seem to have had no problem with. --- MikeNagy --------------------------------------------------- Is every new poster going to be Pike now to your group? That would mean this board will always remain as Yankee fans/trolls and their friends, Sox fans who love to bash the Sox, or Sox fans that are "objective" and "keep it real" lol.  I can't even say that anymore without laughing. No fans that just love the Sox and believe in them.  Again, sounds awesome. And I didn't really know Pike that well, I just knew he liked postive Sox fans. So do I. The problem you, the Yankee PR poster who I always question the identity of, create is that you expect Sox fans to judge all Yankee fans the way YOU do.  It's not up to you who posters like and don't like. I've said a million times that some Yankee posters I like, some I don't. As for your comment about me thinking of them as "psycho killers"  -- my dad is a Yankee fan. So, there goes yet another "theory". And Mikey is a troll -- a troll who makes posts like this to look like a "good guy", but actually spends alot of his time here insulting Sox fans, and hunting down the ones whose posts he doesn't want on the board. I've known him since last season, and this current act is just that, an act. Btw, I'd love for you to list the things Beni did besides compare his team favorably to his rivals on his weekly or less threads, since you say he did more than that.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

So, that's it!  Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

So, that's it! -- Harness
    ------------------------------------

My dad is not only a Yankee fan, he's the best person I know, and has a great sense of humor. I tell him not to worry if his team is losing, they will get 5 runs in the 9th inning after the umpire squeezes the opposing pitcher. And he'll say, "because they're well paid umpires, right?" lol  He's nothing like these crybabies on the board who can't stand anyone saying anything negative about their team on a rival team's message board. He gets it's just baseball, and it's a rivalry. 

Some of the funniest conversations I have about baseball are with him. And, yes, he brings up their championships. But I can guarantee that he's not trolling Red Sox sites to go after Sox fans who love their team, and making them "keep it real". He doesn't even make me "keep it real". lol

I'm still tying to convince him about right field in Yankee Stadium. He's not having it. He says both teams play there, so they both have the same advantage. But....who plays there more?  See, that's my argument. Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I'll bet he posts here when you are away!

It's nice that you have such a wonderful relationship with UR dad.
    I didn't for quite a time. But the 2004 ring gave us some common ground and it's been solid ever since.

I'd love to hear the conversations you both bring to the dinner table.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'll bet he posts here when you are away!

It's nice that you have such a wonderful relationship with UR dad.
    I didn't for quite a time. But the 2004 ring gave us some common ground and it's been solid ever since.

I'd love to hear the conversations you both bring to the dinner table. -- Harness
    -----------------------------------------------

I don't know what your first comment means. He wouldn't be here in a million years. He's only interested in the Yankees. I feel the same way about the Sox.  I wouldn't go to a Yankee site even if someone paid me. He doesn't even know I post on a Sox site because I never talk about it with him. Besides, he's not really a "message board" kind of guy. 

Btw, I'm glad you were able to get your relationship back with your dad. Life's too short to have regrets about things like that. I don't live with my dad, so no dinner conversations, but we're in touch all the time anyway -- especially during baseball season. Smile

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Personally, I wouldn't go to a NY forum either. But I truly admire the courage true baseball fans like Steve and Zac and Jessey and Jete are.
    The antagonists I can do without. In fact, they don't interest me in the slightest.

I know it's gotta be tough on any NY poster not to get riled on a 'foreign' board.
    But if they can't handle what they dish out, FK 'em.
    Why come here?

Out of curiosity, how would UR dad react if you mentioned to him you enjoy posting on a baseball forum?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Personally, I wouldn't go to a NY forum either. But I truly admire the courage true baseball fans like Steve and Zac and Jessey and Jete are.
    The antagonists I can do without. In fact, they don't interest me in the slightest.

I know it's gotta be tough on any NY poster not to get riled on a 'foreign' board.
    But if they can't handle what they dish out, FK 'em.
    Why come here?

Out of curiosity, how would UR dad react if you mentioned to him you enjoy posting on a baseball forum? --- Harness

--------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps you need a new definition of antagonist. Or perhaps, you should have visited Beni's one thread a week.  FTR, Zac is on another thread accusing me, yet again, of being Pike and/or Beni -- even after the "cleansing of the board".  So, like MikeNagy, your take on Yankee fans and my take on Yankee fans are completely different. And Beni and I took enough grief from Jessey, who even included me in his "parting shot" post. Beni had him on ignore. jsyk

I'm not sure I understand your last question. Where did I say my dad would react? I said I never discuss it with him. Do people actually discuss their online activities with their father? That would be weird to me. I'm really not the type of person who says, "You know, so-and-so said this on the Red Sox forum the other day..." lol  Maybe it's just me.

Edit:  And it doesn't take courage for a rival team's fans to come to this board and tell posters what can and can't be said about their team here. There's nothing courageous about that. That's just bullying, and controlling a rival team's board, which, IMO, is what a couple of those posters you mentioned are all about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I just figured that, being UR both baseball fans, he (UR dad) would get a kick out of it.
    Why anybody would ever accuse you of being Pike or Beni - or anybody other than yourself - is beyond me.

Perhaps it's because we are judged by what we stand for. Anyway, I'm sure there's a bit of history between you and them, and I'm not privy to it. People don't get why Rame/Softy go at it. Or Burrito and myself. In fact, I can't even remember the origin!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

So, that's it! -- Harness ------------------------------------ My dad is not only a Yankee fan, he's the best person I know, and has a great sense of humor. I tell him not to worry if his team is losing, they will get 5 runs in the 9th inning after the umpire squeezes the opposing pitcher. And he'll say, "because they're well paid umpires, right?" lol  He's nothing like these crybabies on the board who can't stand anyone saying anything negative about their team on a rival team's message board. He gets it's just baseball, and it's a rivalry.  Some of the funniest conversations I have about baseball are with him. And, yes, he brings up their championships. But I can guarantee that he's not trolling Red Sox sites to go after Sox fans who love their team, and making them "keep it real". He doesn't even make me "keep it real". lol I'm still tying to convince him about right field in Yankee Stadium. He's not having it. He says both teams play there, so they both have the same advantage. But....who plays there more?  See, that's my argument.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Every team plays in their home ballpark more.....81 games a year during the regular season and to be honest you have not done your homework.  The new Yankee Stadium is not the launching pad it was in the first half in 2009 it clearly died down....as far as I know most teams structure their teams to fit their home ballpark and it is not illegal.  Did Mike Lowell not benefit from playing in Fenway with that wall out in left field that he hit many doubles off of?  Your Yankee Stadium short porch rant sounds an AWFUL lot like someone else who is currently not around..."KIM" you want this board to be homogenous, you don't want Yankee fans around?  OK start a thread and put it to a vote and leave it up for a day or two.....let everyone vote on it and if people decide that Yankee fans should leave I will leave and delete my account if it is decided by a majority that we should leave.  I can't speak for everyone else but I PROMISE you I will leave, do it and see what happens I will abide by the results.

NOTE:  Pike will start like 80 new accounts to vote, I just ensured my departure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----1. Show --The--Babe----1's posts

Personally, I wouldn't go to a NY forum either. But I truly admire the courage true baseball fans like Steve and Zac and Jessey and Jete are. The antagonists I can do without. In fact, they don't interest me in the slightest. I know it's gotta be tough on any NY poster not to get riled on a 'foreign' board. But if they can't handle what they dish out, FK 'em. Why come here? Out of curiosity, how would UR dad react if you mentioned to him you enjoy posting on a baseball forum? --- Harness -------------------------------------------------------- Perhaps you need a new definition of antagonist. Or perhaps, you should have visited Beni's one thread a week.  FTR, Zac is on another thread accusing me, yet again, of being Pike and/or Beni -- even after the "cleansing of the board".  So, like MikeNagy, your take on Yankee fans and my take on Yankee fans are completely different. And Beni and I took enough grief from Jessey, who even included me in his "parting shot" post. Beni had him on ignore. jsyk I'm not sure I understand your last question. Where did I say my dad would react? I said I never discuss it with him. Do people actually discuss their online activities with their father? That would be weird to me. I'm really not the type of person who says, "You know, so-and-so said this on the Red Sox forum the other day..." lol  Maybe it's just me. Edit:  And it doesn't take courage for a rival team's fans to come to this board and tell posters what can and can't be said about their team here. There's nothing courageous about that. That's just bullying, and controlling a rival team's board, which, IMO, is what a couple of those posters you mentioned are all about.

Posted by kimsaysthis

But isn't that what you try to do....tell everyone what and how to post. Didn't you tell jersey erica that he needed to put something in his posts that identified him as a Yankee fan?

You are clueless.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Labeling - Identity badges, sounds like Germany 1938.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Posters don't need to identify who they root outwardly since it is usually apparent in looking at their profile and seeing who their friends are. If one wanted to shield his allegiance then he would not telegraph it on his profile page. On a slow day in here go look at some profiles and you will be surprised at who is who and has been hiding it out in the open. There is nothing wrong in belonging to a clique but it is helpful to know about them so that you don't make wrong assumptions about people. Take Hammah for instance or Mike Nagy or Playball, whoever would have guessed it.

The basic reason for making friends here on the forum is not to schedule to meet at the Cask & Flagon for beers before a Red Sox game but is to conduct strategy or determine talking points for the day on an enemy forum. It may also be to do something in unison such as to alert BDC Dottie in masse on certain matters. I believe that this is what Kim was referring to when she said that a clique will gather in a sideboard or a private room. To see who is in these "sideboards", look at profiles and see who their friends are.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

jersey erica????????????????????? not nice babe. he's a true blue yankee fan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

You appear to be one also. No problem but why the secrecy?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

First: 5/12/2011
    Last: 5/13/2011
    You appear to be one also. No problem but why the secrecy?

are you talking to me? with all of your 17 posts you think you know me or anything about me? I was born in boston and raised in chelsea mass. my avatar is teddyball and johnny pesky. if you think that I'm a yankee fan posting on a red sox board you have some serious issues you need to address. and how do you know that Mike Nagy and Playball and I haven't met at the boston beer works for some suds? ever bother to ask? wow man, I am astonished at your post. just wow!

Sections
Shortcuts