Babe and Frankie---chill out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.

I never joined a fraternity in college. I would never join any group that would have me as a member.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Looks to me like ninety percent of the posters here are Yankee fans. Why would Kim start such a poll in such a situation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

j

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

Right now I am in the bash Girardi mode but I would love to be on the friends list of these Yankee fans but I am somewhat computer illiterate. Can you Yankee guys help me out and add me as a friend? I can get you guys hard to get tickets at the stadium since I have an inside connection.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Where are you MikeNagy? Shouldn't you back up the accusations you've made?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

So interesting to me that Yankee fans/trolls (your pick) who fill numerous threads, and make thousands of posts calling Sox fans other Sox fans are OK here. I don't even think they believe what they're saying, it's just constant abuse of Sox fans. I don't get it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Do any of you realize how crazy you sound right now? This is a baseball forum. You people are acting out Twilight or some other teen drama sh*t. Get ahold of yourselves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Do any of you realize how crazy you sound right now? This is a baseball forum. You people are acting out Twilight or some other teen drama sh*t. Get ahold of yourselves. -- Mikzor

-------------------------------------------------

Hey, loved all your negative posts on your profile. Maybe you can make some positive ones on the music forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Whatever sister, whatever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Read mikzor's Portugal or Tahiti thread. That kind of defines what he enjoys doing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.:
    Personally, I wouldn't go to a NY forum either. But I truly admire the courage true baseball fans like Steve and Zac and Jessey and Jete are. The antagonists I can do without. In fact, they don't interest me in the slightest. I know it's gotta be tough on any NY poster not to get riled on a 'foreign' board. But if they can't handle what they dish out, FK 'em. Why come here? Out of curiosity, how would UR dad react if you mentioned to him you enjoy posting on a baseball forum? --- Harness -------------------------------------------------------- Perhaps you need a new definition of antagonist. Or perhaps, you should have visited Beni's one thread a week.  FTR, Zac is on another thread accusing me, yet again, of being Pike and/or Beni -- even after the "cleansing of the board".  So, like MikeNagy, your take on Yankee fans and my take on Yankee fans are completely different. And Beni and I took enough grief from Jessey, who even included me in his "parting shot" post. Beni had him on ignore. jsyk I'm not sure I understand your last question. Where did I say my dad would react? I said I never discuss it with him. Do people actually discuss their online activities with their father? That would be weird to me. I'm really not the type of person who says, "You know, so-and-so said this on the Red Sox forum the other day..." lol  Maybe it's just me. Edit:  And it doesn't take courage for a rival team's fans to come to this board and tell posters what can and can't be said about their team here. There's nothing courageous about that. That's just bullying, and controlling a rival team's board, which, IMO, is what a couple of those posters you mentioned are all about.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Beni was just one who annoyed some regulars and most of them were Yankee fans. How many others do the same thing every day by pretending to be something that they are not. This Bosox1941 seems to annoy many more with his routine than Beni did but it annoys Boston fans and that doesn't concern Harness, Playball, or Nagy. To give a long-winded sermon about causing division and not to mention the Softlaws aliases, the anti-Tito group, and the Drew bashers is being extremely disingenuous. Their acts are so obvious that one would have be to be blind not to realize it.

Beni annoyed the core group who consider this forum to be their cozy fraternity group. One poster the other day noticed that the core group were all friends with one another when you saw their profiles. He went on to speculate that by being friends that they were able to message each other and discuss off the record on strategy to ban, mock, and annoy posters that they wanted booted or annoyed. BDC should look into the messages that are exchanged by this core group fraternity. It seems strange indeed when you see one frat member tell another to read his message board. This under-the-table shenanigans is sure to have a divisive effect on the majority here and we all know how "moderator" Harness frowns upon anything that is devisive. By speaking out like this with the truth, you can be sure that Nagy will tell Dottie to ban me. The truth hurts.                     

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : Beni was just one who annoyed some regulars and most of them were Yankee fans. How many others do the same thing every day by pretending to be something that they are not. This Bosox1941 seems to annoy many more with his routine than Beni did but it annoys Boston fans and that doesn't concern Harness, Playball, or Nagy. To give a long-winded sermon about causing division and not to mention the Softlaws aliases, the anti-Tito group, and the Drew bashers is being extremely disingenuous. Their acts are so obvious that one would have be to be blind not to realize it. Beni annoyed the core group who consider this forum to be their cozy fraternity group. One poster the other day noticed that the core group were all friends with one another when you saw their profiles. He went on to speculate that by being friends that they were able to message each other and discuss off the record on strategy to ban, mock, and annoy posters that they wanted booted or annoyed. BDC should look into the messages that are exchanged by this core group fraternity. It seems strange indeed when you see one frat member tell another to read his message board. This under-the-table shenanigans is sure to have a divisive effect on the majority here and we all know how "moderator" Harness frowns upon anything that is devisive. By speaking out like this with the truth, you can be sure that Nagy will tell Dottie to ban me. The truth hurts.                     
    Posted by Babe-Ted

I've never turned anyone in to BDC other than the "MikeNagy-eatsworms" character when whoever was hiding behind it starting attacking me with it. I tolerated it for a long time.

I don't agree with the constantly negative posters and counterpost them sometimes, but believe most of them believe the things they post. That is their nature.

You see some kind of conspiracy in people having friends on the board. "One poster noticed the other day" We are all whispering behind your back, but of course you are not pike, or that other poster who noticed this vile conspiracy is not you.

I shouldn't have accused you of being pike. I am sure it is pure coincidence that you harp on the same themes and make the same accusations as him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

There are a bunch of the Yankee regulars hiding right now.  Haven't heard much from them in the past few days.  I wonder why?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : Beni was just one who annoyed some regulars and most of them were Yankee fans. How many others do the same thing every day by pretending to be something that they are not. This Bosox1941 seems to annoy many more with his routine than Beni did but it annoys Boston fans and that doesn't concern Harness, Playball, or Nagy. To give a long-winded sermon about causing division and not to mention the Softlaws aliases, the anti-Tito group, and the Drew bashers is being extremely disingenuous. Their acts are so obvious that one would have be to be blind not to realize it. Beni annoyed the core group who consider this forum to be their cozy fraternity group. One poster the other day noticed that the core group were all friends with one another when you saw their profiles. He went on to speculate that by being friends that they were able to message each other and discuss off the record on strategy to ban, mock, and annoy posters that they wanted booted or annoyed. BDC should look into the messages that are exchanged by this core group fraternity. It seems strange indeed when you see one frat member tell another to read his message board. This under-the-table shenanigans is sure to have a divisive effect on the majority here and we all know how "moderator" Harness frowns upon anything that is devisive. By speaking out like this with the truth, you can be sure that Nagy will tell Dottie to ban me. The truth hurts.                     
    Posted by Babe-Ted

Great post. I doubt if they will respond.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe--1--. Show --The--Babe--1--'s posts

There are a bunch of the Yankee regulars hiding right now.  Haven't heard much from them in the past few days.  I wonder why?

Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

You mean like you have been pretty much hiding since the beginning of the season?

Sections
Shortcuts