Babe and Frankie---chill out.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.

In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : Not jealous at all. Sure I miss NYC and it will always be home, but I'd rather fly up for a few games a year then deal with the lousy weather for most of the year. Plus the tax situation is much better here. Let's see, live a block and a half off the beach in pretty much beautiful weather year round watching girls in bikinis or freeze my butt off and shovel snow for a good portion of the year and pay more for it. Pretty simple decision for me. But to each their own. And I knew the drama queen jessey erica couldn't stay away. Cracks me up that he calls me a cyber bully when he is the one who always tries to be the tuff guy calling this one and that one punk. He wouldn't last a minute in my old neighborhood back in Brooklyn. 
    Posted by ---The--Babe--1[/QUOTE]

All true Babe.  But, with the memories of the snow and ice still fresh in our collective soul, THERE IS NOTHING AS BEAUTIFUL OR FREAKIN' AWESOME AS SPRING IN THE BK!!!  Man, me and Mrs. E got the garden rolling now.  Grillin and chillin.  City looking beautiful (and not stinking yet).  Springtime in New York.  You can't front on that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : All true Babe.  But, with the memories of the snow and ice still fresh in our collective soul, THERE IS NOTHING AS BEAUTIFUL OR FREAKIN' AWESOME AS SPRING IN THE BK!!!  Man, me and Mrs. E got the garden rolling now.  Grillin and chillin.  City looking beautiful (and not stinking yet).  Springtime in New York.  You can't front on that.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE] hey Space, summer ain't bad either, as a kid i played in the Gil Hodges League, loved traveling to Brooklyn almost as much as playing...after the games running to catch the F train back to the city... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletown2. Show titletown2's posts

It is good that the forum has a thread for Yankee fans to flock to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]It is good that the forum has a thread for Yankee fans to flock to.
    Posted by titletown2[/QUOTE]

It's even better that pike has been banned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletown2. Show titletown2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : All true Babe.  But, with the memories of the snow and ice still fresh in our collective soul, THERE IS NOTHING AS BEAUTIFUL OR FREAKIN' AWESOME AS SPRING IN THE BK!!!  Man, me and Mrs. E got the garden rolling now.  Grillin and chillin.  City looking beautiful (and not stinking yet).  Springtime in New York.  You can't front on that.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Where is this Babe post that you are answering?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]it's only an after thought but how happy could any yankee fan really be living down in florida? I mean, when I went down in 04 for a job and missed being up here when we won the world series I was thrilled that we won but sick to my stomach that I couldn't be up here to celebrate on yawkey way. I've been to a couple of games and there's just no place on earth more fun to be at than fenway park either inside the park or outside during a game there. just electric is a way of putting it. now imagine that your a hugh yankee fan living down in florida and all you got is direct tv to watch your team. yeah, you could go to tampa and watch some spring training games but it just ain't the same as being in the stadium surrounded with your fellow yankee fans. and this post is in no way any kind of put down or insult to you Babe. I was down in fla for 2 years and for the most part it was ok but there were some times that it really was the pits. maybe a little jealously on your part huh babe?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]
    Im a Red Sox fan, Patriots fan, Celtics fan, and Bruins fan and i live in Florida. Want to know the worst part? I don't have direct tv...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Babe is what one would call... a loser in life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletown2. Show titletown2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : Im a Red Sox fan, Patriots fan, Celtics fan, and Bruins fan and i live in Florida. Want to know the worst part? I don't have direct tv...
    Posted by zack5042[/QUOTE]

I love your footnote.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : It's even better that pike has been banned.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Amen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It is good that the forum has a thread for Yankee fans to flock to. ---titletown2

--------------------------------------------------------
    Now you're getting it. This is their board. They've made sure of it. The majority of Sox fans here are their friends. That's they way they like it.

Amazing a private forum was created for all of them to go to along with their other private Yankee/Sox sideboard, and yet, this one is still controlled by the same crew. That would make three boards for one majority group of posters.  Sounds awesome.

I'm just glad they got rid of a completely loyal Sox fan who loved his team, loved comparing them favorably to his rivals, and, basically, stayed in the thread he created and didn't go spreading his, supposedly, controversial views all over his own team's entire board. Just think, if they didn't, they might have to avoid that ONE thread/week or put him on ignore. I'd hate to put anyone through the burden of that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]It is good that the forum has a thread for Yankee fans to flock to. ---titletown2 -------------------------------------------------------- Now you're getting it. This is their board. They've made sure of it. The majority of Sox fans here are their friends. That's they way they like it. Amazing a private forum was created for all of them to go to along with their other private Yankee/Sox sideboard, and yet, this one is still controlled by the same crew. That would make three boards for one majority group of posters.  Sounds awesome. I'm just glad they got rid of a completely loyal Sox fan who loved his team, loved comparing them favorably to his rivals, and, basically, stayed in the thread he created and didn't go spreading his, supposedly, controversial views all over his own team's entire board. Just think, if they didn't, they might have to avoid that ONE thread/week or put him on ignore. I'd hate to put anyone through the burden of that.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    No need, none at all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : I love your footnote.
    Thanks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

No need, none at all. Mikeyinthebronx
    ----------------------------------

Yuck it up, Mikey. How did your theory that I was Pike and/or Beni work out?  Any more words of wisdom?

Btw, I love your "keep it classy" line. So funny coming from the Yankee troll who calls a female "fat" when he can't win an argument with them. Don't worry though, you have lots of friends here.

You and your cohorts may have had Beni banned, but don't think I'm going to shut up about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

kim that is an excellent point - Smiley only stayed within his own threads for the most part.  He wrote about the rivalry like I might have when I was 15.... innocent heckling, and all in good fun.  Its DISGUSTING he was banned (if that is what happened).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

and to you weather-bee's - I will take September and October in Boston over any other two consecutive month's of the year.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

kim that is an excellent point - Smiley only stayed within his own threads for the most part. He wrote about the rivalry like I might have when I was 15.... innocent heckling, and all in good fun. Its DISGUSTING he was banned (if that is what happened -- Burrito

--------------------------------------

Do you realize that anything that was even reported was in his own thread? How many posters can say that? He never spread his views across the board. If you didn't like his posts, you could have just as easily not clicked on one thread/week or less.

He never insulted or abused anyone on his thread. He would avoid them. This is solely about accommodating Yankee fans by their RS fan friends here. They wanted him off, they got him off. And it's a disgrace.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpikeCunn5. Show SpikeCunn5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : It's even better that pike has been banned.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Yes but it appears we lost Jessy and that is too bad, we lost a real baseball fan there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]It is good that the forum has a thread for Yankee fans to flock to. ---titletown2 -------------------------------------------------------- Now you're getting it. This is their board. They've made sure of it. The majority of Sox fans here are their friends. That's they way they like it. Amazing a private forum was created for all of them to go to along with their other private Yankee/Sox sideboard, and yet, this one is still controlled by the same crew. That would make three boards for one majority group of posters.  Sounds awesome. I'm just glad they got rid of a completely loyal Sox fan who loved his team, loved comparing them favorably to his rivals, and, basically, stayed in the thread he created and didn't go spreading his, supposedly, controversial views all over his own team's entire board. Just think, if they didn't, they might have to avoid that ONE thread/week or put him on ignore. I'd hate to put anyone through the burden of that.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim, the person that you are agreeing with is Pike. I believe this is why some thought you were one of his characters. The same "us and them" mentality. Nobody controls this board but you are giving it a good try. I remember you trying to bully the yankee fans into putting something in their posts stating that they were yankee fans. Like you had the right to do this and why did it matter?

Please explain to me what is wrong with being friendly with civil yankee fans? They are just people who follow a different baseball team, they are not psycho killers (well most of them).

At least Mikey is objective enough to call out the trolls on his side.

As to Smiley, I don't know why he was caught up in the purge of all of the pike characters. Maybe he was pike, maybe not, I don't know. He did a little more than "compare his team favorably to their rivals", but was harmless compared to pike, with his bitterness and bullying, which you seem to have had no problem with.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletown2. Show titletown2's posts

I just noticed that by clicking on a posters profile you can see who his best friends are on the forum. I find it surprising to say the least. Gung-Ho Red Sox fans are best friends with rabid Yankee fans. Very strange.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe---1. Show ---The--Babe---1's posts

[QUOTE]I just noticed that by clicking on a posters profile you can see who his best friends are on the forum. I find it surprising to say the least. Gung-Ho Red Sox fans are best friends with rabid Yankee fans. Very strange.

How's things going in Green Bay?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]I just noticed that by clicking on a posters profile you can see who his best friends are on the forum. I find it surprising to say the least. Gung-Ho Red Sox fans are best friends with rabid Yankee fans. Very strange.

The name changes, the game remains the same.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The--Babe---1. Show ---The--Babe---1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : Yes but it appears we lost Jessy and that is too bad, we lost a real baseball fan there.

Posted by SpikeCunn5[/QUOTE]

C'mon, jerseyerica was the biggest gurlyman on the board. Did he really think we all believed his fantasies about being married to a swedish hottie, traveling the world, making thousands betting against spc the fanboy's "locks" and having family that is in the mob?

It makes for a good story on the internet but deep down we all know he's a fraud.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Stay tuned tomorrow for a new poster:

---------tHe----babe---01

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpikeCunn5. Show SpikeCunn5's posts

cIn Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Babe and Frankie---chill out. : C'mon, jerseyerica was the biggest gurlyman on the board. Did he really think we all believed his fantasies about being married to a swedish hottie, traveling the world, making thousands betting against spc the fanboy's "locks" and having family that is in the mob? It makes for a good story on the internet but deep down we all know he's a fraud.
    Posted by ---The--Babe---1[/QUOTE]

He has something you will never have Babe, Humility. He actually did talk about baseball something you haven't done in a long while. I don't really care about a persons back story on a baseball forum. I believe you live in Florida because you say you do so it must be true. I really don't care because I want to learn more about baseball in these forums.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]kim that is an excellent point - Smiley only stayed within his own threads for the most part.  He wrote about the rivalry like I might have when I was 15.... innocent heckling, and all in good fun.  Its DISGUSTING he was banned (if that is what happened).
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Be careful Burrito, I think the forum taliban may be looking for you next.