Babe should make a comeback

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Babe should make a comeback

Since nobody seems to be getting banned anymore. At least he was funny, unlike most of the clowns we have trolling here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Re: Babe should make a comeback

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since nobody seems to be getting banned anymore. At least he was funny, unlike most of the clowns we have trolling here.

[/QUOTE]

Babe was funny? He could come back as 100 different posters, all the times he was banned. Being banned never stopped him from coming right back. Maybe he found something else to do with his time. Building ships in bottles, croshaying, or maybe actually leaving his house. Or maybe he's trolling the pet forum now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:

Babe was funny? He could come back as 100 different posters, all the times he was banned. Being banned never stopped him from coming right back. Maybe he found something else to do with his time. Building ships in bottles, croshaying, or maybe actually leaving his house. Or maybe he's trolling the pet forum now.

I thought he was funny at times. Then again I also think bellhorn_ is sometimes funny. Maybe I just have a twisted sense of humor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I thought Babe was funny at times too.  I certainly would prefer him to Pike and other freaks here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

+2

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

The parrot on Babe's shoulder was put there with AdobephotoShop software. Now guess who else in the forum was proficient with that software. 2004Idiots was but his act has been retired just like Babe's. The other person proficient with that software is Pinstripezac who is still here. Zac merely retired the Babe and 2004Idiots when they got stale.

LOL, so now Zac is babe and idiots, based solely on photoshop skills. Your deductive skills are amazing, pike.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The parrot on Babe's shoulder was put there with AdobephotoShop software. Now guess who else in the forum was proficient with that software. 2004Idiots was but his act has been retired just like Babe's. The other person proficient with that software is Pinstripezac who is still here. Zac merely retired the Babe and 2004Idiots when they got stale.

LOL, so now Zac is babe and idiots, based solely on photoshop skills. Your deductive skills are amazing, pike.

[/QUOTE]

And you call various posters Pike because J-Bay tells you to. Yesterday SamClemens complimented FenwayJimmy and Sam was immediately called Pike. Great deduction. Anyone who is anti-troll must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone like Kim who is optimistic and identifies closet Yankees must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone who labels gamethreads as a bunch of chronic whiners must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone not in J-Bay's fraternity and jump when he says jump is a Piker. Great deduction. Anyone who berates Pumpsie, Fred, and Babe for using childish names for Sox players like Lackluste or Buckhit must bePike. Great deduction.

My criteria was PhotoShop skills paired with troll-like behavior and only those three fit. Your criteria say that anyone who dislikes trolls must be Pike or Kim. You should talk.

[/QUOTE]

Are FenwayJimmy and Soxchemisty not you, pike??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[/QUOTE]

And you call various posters Pike because J-Bay tells you to. Yesterday SamClemens complimented FenwayJimmy and Sam was immediately called Pike. Great deduction. Anyone who is anti-troll must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone like Kim who is optimistic and identifies closet Yankees must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone who labels gamethreads as a bunch of chronic whiners must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone not in J-Bay's fraternity and jump when he says jump is a Piker. Great deduction. Anyone who berates Pumpsie, Fred, and Babe for using childish names for Sox players like Lackluste or Buckhit must bePike. Great deduction.

My criteria was PhotoShop skills paired with troll-like behavior and only those three fit. Your criteria say that anyone who dislikes trolls must be Pike or Kim. You should talk.

[/QUOTE]

I actually don't believe that Kim is you and have said as much, and I don't think that she uses multiple identities. Your rhetoric is unique and recognizable. J-Bay was saying Mikey was imitating you which caused some confusion. If you didn't use all the aliases you wouldn't be accused of being some characters that you may not actually be.

Why the need for multiple identities, other than to deceive others? Like Chili said, isn't that trolling?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I actually don't believe that Kim is you and have said as much, and I don't think that she uses multiple identities. Your rhetoric is unique and recognizable. J-Bay was saying Mikey was imitating you which caused some confusion. If you didn't use all the aliases you wouldn't be accused of being some characters that you may not actually be.

Why the need for multiple identities, other than to deceive others? Like Chili said, isn't that trolling?

[/QUOTE]

Mike the original fenwayjimy (one m) and clamshack were mikey imitating pike. When they were banned,  pike came back as Fenwayjimmy (2 m's) and clamshack2.  I assume so everyone would still think they were mikey. Strange, to say the least.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mike the original fenwayjimy (one m) and clamshack were mikey imitating pike. When they were banned,  pike came back as Fenwayjimmy (2 m's) and clamshack2.  I assume so everyone would still think they were mikey. Strange, to say the least.

[/QUOTE]

Pike, Strange? No!

Pretty soon he'll be telling us again his version of why Harness left the forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pike, Strange? No!

Pretty soon he'll be telling us again his version of why Harness left the forum.

[/QUOTE]

He already has, which is disrepectful to harness and his medical condition.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Do I know if Seabeachfred, Dannycater, and PumpsieGreen are the same person? They all sound the same and all are from Los Angeles.

Do I know if Bill-806, Alibiike, and Harv53 are the same person? They sound the same and are all from Pensacola.

Is J-Bay and Examiner the same person. They come in and leave at the same time and really eat up stupid, idiotic gamethreads.

Now the village idiots who say ESAD and love Bill Maher. Yazzer, MrYazz, DeerHunter, HurtLocker, Verlander, Pacqaio, Bellhorn, and WallyisDead. Their IQ gives them away as being the same person.

Many more examples out there of those with multiple aliases. But that isn't what is the worst thing on the forum. Posters that drive away legitimate Sox fans are much worse. They are the majority. Kim was right. The forum is now a Yankee forum and enabled by many who come here for entertainment. Carnie and Burrito just love Babe ( he is so funny).

[/QUOTE]

Do you or do you not use multiple logins?  If so, why?  Those are simple questions.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

Harness and Kim were friends and both discussed the sorry state of this forum in messages to each other. Why he left outside of his vision problem is speculative.

But then many of the forum nitwits like to speculate every day about what goes on in our FO, if LL knows baseball, if Henry is going to sell out, if Drew didn't care, if Ellsbury was faking the injury, if the clubhouse was dysfunctional, or who is the clubhouse cancer.  Bashing players is kosher but never call another poster a troll, that is forbidden in the J-Bay fraternity. In gamethreads anything goes and bash all that you want but just don't criticize anyone for doing so. If you do, you will be called a Pike who wants to disrupt the bashing.

The gamethread group must all be dressed alike and walk in cadence and be singular in their thought, no variation allowed. Sounds like no freedom of expression unless it is negative towards the players and team. Pollyannas will be hung at noon in the Boston Common.

[/QUOTE]

Do you or do you not use multiple logins?  If so, why?  Those are simple questions.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]

As futile as defeating the old Law in a debate with reason and logic and he retorts by pointing out a spelling error. You see trolls don't need to be logical, reasonable, honest, or sincere. Those qualities mean zilch to them. They only measure their success by how many they annoy. Have a good day and look forward to Yazzer saying ESAD or Zac posting a photo that demeans a player on your team. A lot of fun for grade school mentalities.

[/QUOTE]

You must be the king of trolls. Your sole purpose is to annoy, under of guise of claiming the moral high ground. How are you honest and sincere when you post with multiple identities?  

Why are you always trying to claim other posters have multiple identities, while you think it is perfectly fine for you to do the same?