Babe should make a comeback

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: Babe should make a comeback

Do you or do you not use multiple logins? If so, why? Those are simple questions.

I don't particularly care who answers this, but it would be interesting if Pike did. 

This is a phenomenon I've wondered about ever since I started reading posts here and I don't understand it.  Why DOES someone post under multiple names?  Are they schitzophrenic (Sp)? Do they have such insecurities that they need to say something and then make it look like others agree with them, just to feed their egos?  Do they feel they are contributing something to the board? Or do they know they're not contributing to the board and are doing it just to be difficult? 

I used to see posters being called Pike and didn't know it was a good thing or a bad thing.  Then one day I posted something (I don't remember now what it was) and I was called Pike - Relax.  I'm not - and it offended me.  So at least I know the answer to that question. 

So again.  Anyone who uses multiple logins... WHY???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I truly hope Babe continues to reside in his hole, without internet access.  I found everything about him to be offensive, starting with his original moniker, "The babe still hates beantown", which was not only offenisve to be posting here but at the same time was a blatant lie. 

Of course, I have no patience with rabble-rousing troublemakers who feel their best purpose in life is to try to disturb others, most especially those who do it by being disingenuous.  But that's just me. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to pike's comment:

If Pike himself isn't so bad then why would his imitators be terrible? At least we agree on Softlaw but watch it since J-Bay likes Softlaw. J-Bay never met a troll that he didn't like.

I know what to expect from you and I'm pretty sure you're an actual real Red Sox fan as you sometimes post actual Red Sox content. Some of your imitators, or maybe all of them, only seem to come here to lecture the rest of us Red Sox fans on how we should behave and I have absolutely no use for that. Not only is it not baseball related, it's not even funny.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

The parrot on Babe's shoulder was put there with AdobephotoShop software. Now guess who else in the forum was proficient with that software. 2004Idiots was but his act has been retired just like Babe's. The other person proficient with that software is Pinstripezac who is still here. Zac merely retired the Babe and 2004Idiots when they got stale.

[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you what's not funny, and even sadder than your tired and redundant critiques of others; you talking to yourself on consecutive posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

Trolling has nothing at all to do with multiple logins. Trolling occurs when a rival fan or a pretend Sox fan attempts to irritate a legitimate Red Sox fan. I could have 200 monikers and as long as I don't come here with the intent of pretending to be a Sox fan with false concerns or come here to annoy Sox fans by bashing their players, team, coaches, manager, GM, and owership, then I am not a troll. The definition of Internet trlling has been posted here many times and is available through an Internet search. Seabeachfred, Pumpsie, and Babe are trolls.

There are trolls in every forum - Planned parenthood, Gun control, Politics, and Religion. Trolls frequent those forums with the objective to inflame and annoy. Go over to the BDC Politics and watch them at work - especially Camelwalk ( he is really excellent at trolling). It is his intent and content that defines him as a troll - not his moniker. One moniker or 200 is irrelevant.

I use Adobe PhotoShop elements all of the time and have perfected over 5000 old slides on it. I could try putting the head of Richard Nixon onto someone that I know  but never had that desire. Pinstripezac gets his kicks out of doing such things but then his motivation is to come to a rival forum and annoy Red Sox fans so he has a motive and a the initiative to waste his time and effort doing such childish things. Apparently you salute him for acting like a juvenile. Yes I could easily learn to do that but I have no desire to. Pinstripe does but then he is a troll.

[/QUOTE]

Then why bother having multiple identities? Could it be some odd hobby or pastime? Could it be Sybil redux?  Here's a possible answer: Early on, you've been banned many times because BDC thinks you're a troll, and you needed moniker backup. Afterwards, this multiple moniker creation mania took on a life of its own. At one point, you even had the gall to try to infinge on the privacy of others.

On the contrary, Zac has never been banned, at least as far as I know; what does that say about you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you call various posters Pike because J-Bay tells you to. Yesterday SamClemens complimented FenwayJimmy and Sam was immediately called Pike. Great deduction. Anyone who is anti-troll must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone like Kim who is optimistic and identifies closet Yankees must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone who labels gamethreads as a bunch of chronic whiners must be Pike. Great deduction. Anyone not in J-Bay's fraternity and jump when he says jump is a Piker. Great deduction. Anyone who berates Pumpsie, Fred, and Babe for using childish names for Sox players like Lackluste or Buckhit must bePike. Great deduction.

My criteria was PhotoShop skills paired with troll-like behavior and only those three fit. Your criteria say that anyone who dislikes trolls must be Pike or Kim. You should talk.

[/QUOTE]

I actually don't believe that Kim is you and have said as much, and I don't think that she uses multiple identities. Your rhetoric is unique and recognizable. J-Bay was saying Mikey was imitating you which caused some confusion. If you didn't use all the aliases you wouldn't be accused of being some characters that you may not actually be.

Why the need for multiple identities, other than to deceive others? Like Chili said, isn't that trolling?

[/QUOTE]

+ a Google

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

A poster who does character assassination and ridicules Red Sox players and staff on a Red Sox Forum with words and manipulated photos is much more despicable than a troll hunter or an optimist / pollyanna. Yet the J-Bay fraternity is in favor of those who act that way. To them the biggest sin is to have multiple monikers. A very strange moral compass. Applaude Babe, Pinstripe, and 2004Idiots and detest Pike and Kim.

[/QUOTE]

Very odd logic, to say the least; but I would have expected nothing less. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My original point was that babe was pretty funny sometimes, and I stand by it. I realize that most here don't share my twisted sense of humor and I accept that. But I'd rather read 100 babe posts than 1 from softlaw or the myriad pike imitators inhabiting this board. Although pike himself doesn't seem so bad when he's not publishing people's personal information.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently to pike, that's OK. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

J-Bay told us that he sent an email to BDC Dottie and had a dozen posters banned for unknown reasons. He never elaborated on what the justification was and why Dottie went along with him. J-Bay was asked why those dozen monikers were banned, what BDC rules did they violate, and he never responded although asked repeatedly. Apparently J-Bay who was once the Portlandsoxfan.com  owner and was was hired by BDC to be the outsourced BDC moderator. Tim as moderator could do whatever he wanted to and presto he banned a dozen posters overnight because they were a threat to the fraternity. Once BDC took over Tim no longer has those powers.

[/QUOTE]

A dozen posters were banned, or a dozen of your characters, pike? Why don't you have Silversteinsox and Sunslav chime in? We haven't seen them in a while. They must be back from the land of the banned also.

I thought this new forum was supposed to have better control and IP banning. All they have done so far is let all of the previously banned, post again.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

We could debate all day long wether babe was good for the forum or bad but the one thing we would never debate is wether pike is good or bad for the forum. pike is bad for the forum.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

If you re-wrote that it might be more impressive, good start though. Work on it.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

From the Babe but BDC just banned him once more but this is for his enablers like J-Bay and Nagy.

I'm a Babe enabler, Pike? I gave my opinion of him at the start of this thread. That's one of your most endearing traits, never letting the truth get in the way of your agenda.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you or do you not use multiple logins? If so, why? Those are simple questions.

I don't particularly care who answers this, but it would be interesting if Pike did. 

This is a phenomenon I've wondered about ever since I started reading posts here and I don't understand it.  Why DOES someone post under multiple names?  Are they schitzophrenic (Sp)? Do they have such insecurities that they need to say something and then make it look like others agree with them, just to feed their egos?  Do they feel they are contributing something to the board? Or do they know they're not contributing to the board and are doing it just to be difficult? 

I used to see posters being called Pike and didn't know it was a good thing or a bad thing.  Then one day I posted something (I don't remember now what it was) and I was called Pike - Relax.  I'm not - and it offended me.  So at least I know the answer to that question. 

So again.  Anyone who uses multiple logins... WHY???

[/QUOTE]

It was intended for Pike.

Sections
Shortcuts