Babe should make a comeback

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: Babe should make a comeback

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:

J-Bay told us that he sent an email to BDC Dottie and had a dozen posters banned for unknown reasons. He never elaborated on what the justification was and why Dottie went along with him. J-Bay was asked why those dozen monikers were banned, what BDC rules did they violate, and he never responded although asked repeatedly. Apparently J-Bay who was once the Portlandsoxfan.com  owner and was was hired by BDC to be the outsourced BDC moderator. Tim as moderator could do whatever he wanted to and presto he banned a dozen posters overnight because they were a threat to the fraternity. Once BDC took over Tim no longer has those powers.

Again, Pike, do you or do you not use multiple logins?  If so, why?  Those are simple questions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

We should all just ask that question, nothing else, over an over again:

SO pike DO YOU ADMIT TO USING MULTIPLE MONIKERS? AND IF YES THEN WHY DO YOU DO THIS?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Right you are, my mistake. However you do seem to be on the side of the J-Bay fraternity. and dislike Kim for being a pom-pom waving Pollyanna and Sox fan. You rather side with the fraternity and never say a bad word against obvious trolls. Too bad that you need to go with that group instead of being a Red Sox fan. You never  show any backbone like JimfromFlorida or Breidy does. I guess that you don't really care that much.

Why do you keep bringing Kim into it? It's you I have been engaging. I believe that Kim is straight up. She is what she is, and doesn't play games like you. She just doesn't have any sense of sportsmanship. She thinks anyone who criticizes the sox, no matter how true the comment is, must be a yankee fan, and anyone who doesn't see yankee fans as the enemy, must be a yankee fan. That is your common ground with her.

I've never denied that trolls exist, like Bellhorn, or the little yankee kid with the cartoon spaceship as his avatar (at least I hope he's a little kid). I just don't see every negative sox fan as a yankee fan, or every yankee fan as a troll.

Not that Zac needs defending, but did you ever notice that you and she seem to be the only ones that have a problem with him? I've seen him post for years and he has poked a lot of fun at his own team in the past, with his photoshop skills, when the sox had the upper hand. Unfortunately, he didn't have much opportunity to do so this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:

Right you are, my mistake. However you do seem to be on the side of the J-Bay fraternity. and dislike Kim for being a pom-pom waving Pollyanna and Sox fan. You rather side with the fraternity and never say a bad word against obvious trolls. Too bad that you need to go with that group instead of being a Red Sox fan. You never  show any backbone like JimfromFlorida or Breidy does. I guess that you don't really care that much.

Why do keep bringing Kim into it? It's you I have been engaging. I believe that Kim is straight up. She is what she is, and doesn't play games like you. She just doesn't have any sense of sportsmanship. She thinks anyone who criticizes the sox, no matter how true the comment is, must be a yankee fan, and anyone who doesn't see yankee fans as the enemy, must be a yankee fan. That is your common ground with her.

I've never denied that trolls exist, like Bellhorn, or the little yankee kid with the cartoon spaceship as his avatar (at least I hope he's a little kid). I just don't see every negative sox fan as a yankee fan, or every yankee fan as a troll.

Not that Zac needs defending, but did you ever notice that you and she seem to be the only ones that have a problem with him? I've seen him post for years and he has poked a lot of fun at his own team in the past, with his photoshop skills, when the sox had the upper hand. Unfortunately, he didn't have much opportunity to do so this year.

Once again, spot on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

zac has "skills" ?/ Sorry but 99% of his work is painful to the eye.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pike's comment:

Do I know if Seabeachfred, Dannycater, and PumpsieGreen are the same person? They all sound the same and all are from Los Angeles.

Do I know if Bill-806, Alibiike, and Harv53 are the same person? They sound the same and are all from Pensacola.

Is J-Bay and Examiner the same person. They come in and leave at the same time and really eat up stupid, idiotic gamethreads.

Now the village idiots who say ESAD and love Bill Maher. Yazzer, MrYazz, DeerHunter, HurtLocker, Verlander, Pacqaio, Bellhorn, and WallyisDead. Their IQ gives them away as being the same person.

Many more examples out there of those with multiple aliases. But that isn't what is the worst thing on the forum. Posters that drive away legitimate Sox fans are much worse. They are the majority. Kim was right. The forum is now a Yankee forum and enabled by many who come here for entertainment. Carnie and Burrito just love Babe ( he is so funny).

Good post Pike

so says, pike. And yet, you were there every night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Do I know if Seabeachfred, Dannycater, and PumpsieGreen are the same person? They all sound the same and all are from Los Angeles.

Do I know if Bill-806, Alibiike, and Harv53 are the same person? They sound the same and are all from Pensacola.

Is J-Bay and Examiner the same person. They come in and leave at the same time and really eat up stupid, idiotic gamethreads.

Now the village idiots who say ESAD and love Bill Maher. Yazzer, MrYazz, DeerHunter, HurtLocker, Verlander, Pacqaio, Bellhorn, and WallyisDead. Their IQ gives them away as being the same person.

Many more examples out there of those with multiple aliases. But that isn't what is the worst thing on the forum. Posters that drive away legitimate Sox fans are much worse. They are the majority. Kim was right. The forum is now a Yankee forum and enabled by many who come here for entertainment. Carnie and Burrito just love Babe ( he is so funny).

Good post Pike

Quick, quick, Soxchemistry...log out, then back in as Pike and thank yourself for your praise of your own words....or do you use multiple browsers?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

Good post Pike

Quick, quick, Soxchemistry...log out, then back in as Pike and thank yourself for your praise of your own words....or do you use multiple browsers?

I don't think that he can. It looks like they bounced pike again.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

A poster who does character assassination and ridicules Red Sox players and staff on a Red Sox Forum with words and manipulated photos is much more despicable than a troll hunter or an optimist / pollyanna. Yet the J-Bay fraternity is in favor of those who act that way. To them the biggest sin is to have multiple monikers. A very strange moral compass. Applaude Babe, Pinstripe, and 2004Idiots and detest Pike and Kim. It is sad that the J-Bay code of forum behavior does this, Pike.

You could always find another forum since you dislike this one so much...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Why do you keep bringing Kim into it? It's you I have been engaging. I believe that Kim is straight up. She is what she is, and doesn't play games like you. She just doesn't have any sense of sportsmanship"

Exactly. I don't care for Kim for several reasons but she seems to be herself here and not anyone else and she represents her points of view well even if I have serious issues with her worldview. 

Babe I personally detested but I can understand why some thought he was clever. I thought he was pretty mean spirited but one fact about humor is that mean-spirited folks can be funny, has always been the case. It's a lot harder to be funny without being mean. 

Softlaw is a piece of work but at least he uses one identity at a time. 

Multiple identities used simultaneously do more harm to this forum than any other factor, and it's not even close. As far as I can tell Pike is the worst for this, as he not only does it constantly but then makes baseless accusations of others doing the same. Unfortunately for us I'm not sure that Pike, is, uh, well let's just say I think there is a gumball machine out there somehwere missing more than a few pieces. It's the only explanation I can think of for why someone who hates this forum so much would obsess about it constantly. 

At best, PIke is fighting a hopelessly absurd battle against the nature of how free flowing discussions work online. 

Pike, if you are reading this, the best thing you could do for this forum is to stop lecturing other people, GET RID OF ALL YOUR BOGUS IDENTITIES, identify the one you are posting under and who you are, and we'll take it from there. 

Not much of a surprise BDC booted you again, having conversations with yourself on a forum thread is bizarro.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Trolling has nothing at all to do with multiple logins. Trolling occurs when a rival fan or a pretend Sox fan attempts to irritate a legitimate Red Sox fan. I could have 200 monikers and as long as I don't come here with the intent of pretending to be a Sox fan with false concerns or come here to annoy Sox fans by bashing their players, team, coaches, manager, GM, and owership, then I am not a troll. The definition of Internet trlling has been posted here many times and is available through an Internet search. Seabeachfred, Pumpsie, and Babe are trolls.

There are trolls in every forum - Planned parenthood, Gun control, Politics, and Religion. Trolls frequent those forums with the objective to inflame and annoy. Go over to the BDC Politics and watch them at work - especially Camelwalk ( he is really excellent at trolling). It is his intent and content that defines him as a troll - not his moniker. One moniker or 200 is irrelevant.

Again, Pike, do you use multiple logins or not and, if so, why?  Simple questions.  If the answer is that you do, why are you ashamed to admit it?  Isn't that shame proof that you know it is wrong?  So do you or don't you, and why?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Trolling has nothing at all to do with multiple logins. Trolling occurs when a rival fan or a pretend Sox fan attempts to irritate a legitimate Red Sox fan. I could have 200 monikers and as long as I don't come here with the intent of pretending to be a Sox fan with false concerns or come here to annoy Sox fans by bashing their players, team, coaches, manager, GM, and owership, then I am not a troll. The definition of Internet trlling has been posted here many times and is available through an Internet search. Seabeachfred, Pumpsie, and Babe are trolls.

You're obviously ashamed to admit the nefarious reasons you have for your multiple logins.  So can you name a positive reason someone would do that?  I can't, though I can think of some negative reasons:

To create a false quorum

To congratulation oneself to appear correct or liked.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Good post Pike

Sybil Redux

• You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Why do you keep bringing Kim into it? It's you I have been engaging. I believe that Kim is straight up. She is what she is, and doesn't play games like you. She just doesn't have any sense of sportsmanship"

Exactly. I don't care for Kim for several reasons but she seems to be herself here and not anyone else and she represents her points of view well even if I have serious issues with her worldview. 

Babe I personally detested but I can understand why some thought he was clever. I thought he was pretty mean spirited but one fact about humor is that mean-spirited folks can be funny, has always been the case. It's a lot harder to be funny without being mean. 

Softlaw is a piece of work but at least he uses one identity at a time. 

Multiple identities used simultaneously do more harm to this forum than any other factor, and it's not even close. As far as I can tell Pike is the worst for this, as he not only does it constantly but then makes baseless accusations of others doing the same. Unfortunately for us I'm not sure that Pike, is, uh, well let's just say I think there is a gumball machine out there somehwere missing more than a few pieces. It's the only explanation I can think of for why someone who hates this forum so much would obsess about it constantly. 

At best, PIke is fighting a hopelessly absurd battle against the nature of how free flowing discussions work online. 

Pike, if you are reading this, the best thing you could do for this forum is to stop lecturing other people, GET RID OF ALL YOUR BOGUS IDENTITIES, identify the one you are posting under and who you are, and we'll take it from there. 

Not much of a surprise BDC booted you again, having conversations with yourself on a forum thread is bizarro.

EXcellent; however expect the feeble retort again that you are a NYY fan (which you're not)

• Sections
    Shortcuts