Babe should make a comeback

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Babe should make a comeback

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My recollection is that Babe predicted that Boston would not win 65 games one year and everyone expected him to admit that he was wrong when they won 93. He replied that he was right since 93 does not equal 65. Now to some nitwits that is "funny" but to most it is stupid. Then again the forum draws many stupid types.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was "Law" that once predicted 65 wins for the Sox a few years back but, regardless, it obviously wasn't a serious prediction.

I don't remember the later "joke", but a) it's not funny, but b) it is fairly funny that an uptight, sad, lonely, sexless loser like Pike would remember it and, worse, obsess about it.

But you, Fenway Jimmy, have only been a member here since 8 September 2012 so how in Sam Hill could you possibly remember that?  Aaaahahahaha.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA. BUSTED!

[/QUOTE]

Why are you laughing?

You are banned from numerous boards along with your echo chamber gang.

[/QUOTE]

The important thing, BrainDead, is that I am here, with you, forever, to hassle you until you are banned.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My recollection is that Babe predicted that Boston would not win 65 games one year and everyone expected him to admit that he was wrong when they won 93. He replied that he was right since 93 does not equal 65. Now to some nitwits that is "funny" but to most it is stupid. Then again the forum draws many stupid types.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was "Law" that once predicted 65 wins for the Sox a few years back but, regardless, it obviously wasn't a serious prediction.

I don't remember the later "joke", but a) it's not funny, but b) it is fairly funny that an uptight, sad, lonely, sexless loser like Pike would remember it and, worse, obsess about it.

But you, Fenway Jimmy, have only been a member here since 8 September 2012 so how in Sam Hill could you possibly remember that?  Aaaahahahaha.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA. BUSTED!

[/QUOTE]

Why are you laughing?

You are banned from numerous boards along with your echo chamber gang.

[/QUOTE]

The important thing, BrainDead, is that I am here, with you, forever, to hassle you until you are banned.

[/QUOTE]

You hassle me?

Hassle anyone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

[/QUOTE]

You right: those with no brains cannot be hassled.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Hey, what happened to Pike 1-2-3?

All the posts from Pike, soxchemistry and Fenway Jimmy have disappeared from this thread.  Maybe the IP recognition software has kicked in?  Or is that too much to hope for?