Babe should make a comeback

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Re: Babe should make a comeback

In response to Mod2's comment:

I went back and unblocked all the posts that were not from banned users, namely Pike under various screen names. I have to admit that the process is getting cumbersome. Hopefully the management team can fix this issue very soon.

I thought the point of having forum members as mods was to do away with the outsourced mods who are blocking posts with no rhyme or reason.

Anyway, I appreciate your effort in unblocking all of the blocked posts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

Re: Babe should make a comeback

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

In response to Mod2's comment:

I went back and unblocked all the posts that were not from banned users, namely Pike under various screen names. I have to admit that the process is getting cumbersome. Hopefully the management team can fix this issue very soon.

I thought the point of having forum members as mods was to do away with the outsourced mods who are blocking posts with no rhyme or reason.

Anyway, I appreciate your effort in unblocking all of the blocked posts.

Over half of the posts on this thread were blocked. I cannot believe its just the contract mods doing it. There has got to be some sort of technical problem. If it is the contract mods then they are way overstepping their boundaries. They still exist and were told by Teresa Hannafin before she left that they should only block two kinds of posts-I think the categories were copyright issues and libelous posts. I reported a bunch of blocked posts on another thread again today to Adrienne and Michelle, but as yet have not heard back from them.

If there are other inappropriately blocked posts let me know on the mod thread and I will take care of it. Or better still, I will assign it to the new mod next weeks as a form of hazing 

Sections
Shortcuts