Babe should make a comeback

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Babe should make a comeback

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My recollection is that Babe predicted that Boston would not win 65 games one year and everyone expected him to admit that he was wrong when they won 93. He replied that he was right since 93 does not equal 65. Now to some nitwits that is "funny" but to most it is stupid. Then again the forum draws many stupid types.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was "Law" that once predicted 65 wins for the Sox a few years back but, regardless, it obviously wasn't a serious prediction.

I don't remember the later "joke", but a) it's not funny, but b) it is fairly funny that an uptight, sad, lonely, sexless loser like Pike would remember it and, worse, obsess about it.

But you, Fenway Jimmy, have only been a member here since 8 September 2012 so how in Sam Hill could you possibly remember that?  Aaaahahahaha.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA. BUSTED!

[/QUOTE]

Why are you laughing?

You are banned from numerous boards along with your echo chamber gang.

[/QUOTE]

The important thing, BrainDead, is that I am here, with you, forever, to hassle you until you are banned.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FenwayJimmy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My recollection is that Babe predicted that Boston would not win 65 games one year and everyone expected him to admit that he was wrong when they won 93. He replied that he was right since 93 does not equal 65. Now to some nitwits that is "funny" but to most it is stupid. Then again the forum draws many stupid types.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was "Law" that once predicted 65 wins for the Sox a few years back but, regardless, it obviously wasn't a serious prediction.

I don't remember the later "joke", but a) it's not funny, but b) it is fairly funny that an uptight, sad, lonely, sexless loser like Pike would remember it and, worse, obsess about it.

But you, Fenway Jimmy, have only been a member here since 8 September 2012 so how in Sam Hill could you possibly remember that?  Aaaahahahaha.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA. BUSTED!

[/QUOTE]

Why are you laughing?

You are banned from numerous boards along with your echo chamber gang.

[/QUOTE]

The important thing, BrainDead, is that I am here, with you, forever, to hassle you until you are banned.

[/QUOTE]

You hassle me?

Hassle anyone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

[/QUOTE]

You right: those with no brains cannot be hassled.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Hey, what happened to Pike 1-2-3?

All the posts from Pike, soxchemistry and Fenway Jimmy have disappeared from this thread.  Maybe the IP recognition software has kicked in?  Or is that too much to hope for?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Carnie2014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Since nobody seems to be getting banned anymore. At least he was funny, unlike most of the clowns we have trolling here.

[/QUOTE]

This is a great thread. Read all of it.  I  miss Babe. Bring him back. The imitations are all phoney. This Bogie clown can't hold a candle to the real Babe.  How has everyone been? I have an arthritic problem with my fingers and my eyesight is going. Like my old friend Burrito who is also from the Portland area I miss the constant insults and debates on this forum. After all we are here to do some funnin. Best wishes to all of my old dear amigos here.  Enjoying the sea breezes and my retirement here. Life is good. 

[/QUOTE]

Been to any music festivals this year?  What's that one you always go to?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RigatoniT. Show RigatoniT's posts

pike aka Carnie2014

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

This thread is rather interesting.....    Hmmm.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Jeeeez, you guys gotta stop doing this to me.  I read "Carnie" and think my old friend is back ... 

Keep Honking ...

I'm reloading ...   (borrowed from a local bumper sticker)

Go SOX!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Why am I not surprised that all of these posts were removed.   {eye roll}

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why am I not surprised that all of these posts were removed.   {eye roll}

[/QUOTE]

I went back and unblocked all the posts that were not from banned users, namely Pike under various screen names. I have to admit that the process is getting cumbersome. Hopefully the management team can fix this issue very soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to Mod2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I went back and unblocked all the posts that were not from banned users, namely Pike under various screen names. I have to admit that the process is getting cumbersome. Hopefully the management team can fix this issue very soon.

[/QUOTE]

I thought the point of having forum members as mods was to do away with the outsourced mods who are blocking posts with no rhyme or reason.

Anyway, I appreciate your effort in unblocking all of the blocked posts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mod2. Show Mod2's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mod2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought the point of having forum members as mods was to do away with the outsourced mods who are blocking posts with no rhyme or reason.

Anyway, I appreciate your effort in unblocking all of the blocked posts.

[/QUOTE]

Over half of the posts on this thread were blocked. I cannot believe its just the contract mods doing it. There has got to be some sort of technical problem. If it is the contract mods then they are way overstepping their boundaries. They still exist and were told by Teresa Hannafin before she left that they should only block two kinds of posts-I think the categories were copyright issues and libelous posts. I reported a bunch of blocked posts on another thread again today to Adrienne and Michelle, but as yet have not heard back from them.

If there are other inappropriately blocked posts let me know on the mod thread and I will take care of it. Or better still, I will assign it to the new mod next weeks as a form of hazing