"BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE !! While waiting for Spring Training, how about LUCCIANNO'S as seen thru..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE !! While waiting for Spring Training, how about LUCCIANNO'S as seen thru..

The eyes of (TITO) FRANCONA and even Larry's buddy, the one & done BOBBY V. ........ Would have loved to have been a FLY on the wall !!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

The eyes of (TITO) FRANCONA and even Larry's buddy, the one & done BOBBY V. ........ Would have loved to have been a FLY on the wall !!!!

Shocked you are here seeing softy got the boot.

wHY DID HE GET THE BOOT ???

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re:

While you were away, he had a break down over Upton. He was extreme offensive and hateful to a certian part of the population. He was actually banned twice in one day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

While you were away, he had a break down over Upton. He was extreme offensive and hateful to a certian part of the population. He was actually banned twice in one day.

Can't understand why he was so "hot" over Upton ??  I don't think he was the player that we just had to have !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

Can't understand why he was so "hot" over Upton ??  I don't think he was the player that we just had to have !!

you don't? you were the one screaming for a BLOCKBUSTER. He was the only "blockbuster" out there. Any day where softy misses out on his new man-crush AND jacoby is still on the team is a bad day for softy... and it showed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re:

I'm sorry! I just don't get it. this is a baseball forum. just MHO but I think that if a poster is banned and returns and gets banned over and over again than man it's time to take a ride on the water wagon. this little chat room is suposed to be for entertainment. to have a little back and forth and some good natured ribbing so to speak. not in any way,shape or form to be taken seriously.  we need more people like jetes,zac and jessy who come here to talk baseball and have fun with it. man! life is too short. I'm gonna take a quote from our military.

KCCO!  which means keep calm and chive on!

enough with all the hate already.

I really miss Yoshimi!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

I'm sorry! I just don't get it. this is a baseball forum. just MHO but I think that if a poster is banned and returns and gets banned over and over again than man it's time to take a ride on the water wagon. this little chat room is suposed to be for entertainment. to have a little back and forth and some good natured ribbing so to speak. not in any way,shape or form to be taken seriously.  we need more people like jetes,zac and jessy who come here to talk baseball and have fun with it. man! life is too short. I'm gonna take a quote from our military.

I really miss Yoshimi!

careful hammah... or kim will label you as a yankee "sympathizer" or mikey alias... OOOOHHHHH scary thought right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re:

In response to mef429's comment:

I really miss Yoshimi!

careful hammah... or kim will label you as a yankee "sympathizer" or mikey alias... OOOOHHHHH scary thought right?

OMG! I never thought about that. Naw, Kimmi knows where I'm coming from. for petes sake me and babe had our ups and downs and go arounds and now he's a yankee fan and I'm a red sox fan and we agree that it's ok to disagree. but we can have fun with it. like I said. life is too short. I survived nam. beat cancer. man, everything else is gravy. and mike nagy is one of THE greatest posters in this forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

I really miss Yoshimi!

OMG! I never thought about that. Naw, Kimmi knows where I'm coming from. for petes sake me and babe had our ups and downs and go arounds and now he's a yankee fan and I'm a red sox fan and we agree that it's ok to disagree. but we can have fun with it. like I said. life is too short. I survived nam. beat cancer. man, everything else is gravy. and mike nagy is one of THE greatest posters in this forum.

Hey Hammer.

Careful. There are at least two "Kims".

I don't think either one would like to be mistaken for the other. lol

RedSoxKimmi

Kimsaysthis

We should ask KST if the similarities are coincidental or on purpose. lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re:

This is not a discussion board anymore.

It is a soap opera.

I'll be the first to address the poster's main point.

Cherrybomb and Valentine got their jobs by being "yes men" for the ownership. ( That's why Lucchinno stays , too).

Epstein and Francona do not need to be whipping boys and yes men for the a group of owners who are obviously very proud of themselves and think they are are responsible for the two championship teams....and that the key players ( Schilling, Damon, Ramirez ,Ortiz, Timlin) were just interchangable parts that they can replace at will.

They are finding out differtently, but their egos won't let then admit it. They know nothing about baseball, they just provide the cash. They were lucky enough to get two guys ( Epstein and Francona) who understand baseball and baseball players well enough to motivate and direct , Cherry bomb is just a yes man...I feel he has very little to offer in baseball smarts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I really miss Yoshimi!

Hey Hammer.

RedSoxKimmi

Kimsaysthis

oh no man. I'm quite familiar with both ladies. I don't know what they did with the friends list that we used to have in our profiles. In this board they are both considered friends of mine. and with that said, I'm still waiting for Yoshimi to come out of hybernation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

It is a soap opera.

Cherrybomb and Valentine got their jobs by being "yes men" for the ownership. ( That's why Lucchinno stays , too).

Epstein and Francona do not need to be whipping boys and yes men for the a group of owners who are obviously very proud of themselves and think they are are responsible for the two championship teams....and that the key players ( Schilling, Damon, Ramirez ,Ortiz, Timlin) were just interchangable parts that they can replace at will.

They are finding out differtently, but their egos won't let then admit it. They know nothing about baseball, they just provide the cash. They were lucky enough to get two guys ( Epstein and Francona) who understand baseball and baseball players well enough to motivate and direct , Cherry bomb is just a yes man...I feel he has very little to offer in baseball smarts.

wELL SAID zILLY.......  Truth is a wonderful thing !!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re:

It is a soap opera.

1) I miss the old ZillaGod.  Less assumptions, more wit.

2) Turn on a Bruins game.  Dougie Hamilton is a blast to watch even at 19 yrs old.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Re:

You and I both respect Softlaw's intelligence and baseball accumen.  I personally believe that your non-agressive nature and composure helped you grab the coveted poster of the year title.  This is something that many posters on this site (myself included at times) should emulate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

It is a soap opera.

1) I miss the old ZillaGod.  Less assumptions, more wit.

2) Turn on a Bruins game.  Dougie Hamilton is a blast to watch even at 19 yrs old.

boy, your not kiddin. bummer about the other night. 30 secs into ot and the kid from NY gets a hat trick. still got a point though. looking forward to tonights game. back in black is back. whoooooooooouh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

I really miss Yoshimi!

Hey Hammer.

RedSoxKimmi

Kimsaysthis

oh no man. I'm quite familiar with both ladies. I don't know what they did with the friends list that we used to have in our profiles. In this board they are both considered friends of mine. and with that said, I'm still waiting for Yoshimi to come out of hybernation.

Yoshimi posted just a couple of days ago.

But, you're right. She should post more often.

Maybe once baseball starts...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re:

It's been 80 here in Sugar Land for a couple days...

...sorry guys...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

...sorry guys...

Bastid! lol

It's a balmy 20 here in NH.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re:

I don't miss the cold Maine winters one dangbit!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re:

...sorry guys...

Bastid! lol

18 Here In Buxton Me, Some Sun Going Down To 4 Or 5 Over-Night....-5 Reel Feel....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

In response to 56redsox's comment:

...sorry guys...

Bastid! lol

18 Here In Buxton Me, Some Sun Going Down To 4 Or 5 Over-Night....-5 Reel Feel....

Been a tough week up here...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

I don't miss the cold Maine winters one dangbit!

Yup.

You can't beat summer in New England, but the winters aren't much fun anymore.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re:

...sorry guys...

Hey Moon, didn't you say that you live in Thailand? I had 3 days R & R way back when and stayed at the Majestic Hotel in Bangkok. Is it still there? And I'm sure that even after 40 years the girls with their long long straight black hair haven't changed a bit.

Sections
Shortcuts