"BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE !! While waiting for Spring Training, how about LUCCIANNO'S as seen thru..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

I don't miss the cold Maine winters one dangbit!

Yup.

You can't beat summer in New England, but the winters aren't much fun anymore.

I have the best of both worlds. 

My parents have a place on Lake Sebago, so I have gone there every summer, except the one I went to Europe. I usually stay 3-7 weeks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

I don't miss the cold Maine winters one dangbit!

Yup.

You can't beat summer in New England, but the winters aren't much fun anymore.

I have the best of both worlds. 

My parents have a place on Lake Sebago, so I have gone there every summer, except the one I went to Europe. I usually stay 3-7 weeks.

You're a lucky guy, Moon. Lake Sebego is gorgeous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re:

In response to carnie's comment:

It's been 80 here in Sugar Land for a couple days...

...sorry guys...

Bastid! lol

It's a balmy 20 here in NH.

Heat wave. The thermometer finally cracked zero today up here in Aroostook County.

Yikes! That's brutal!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

The eyes of (TITO) FRANCONA and even Larry's buddy, the one & done BOBBY V. ........ Would have loved to have been a FLY on the wall !!!!

Shocked you are here seeing softy got the boot.

wHY DID HE GET THE BOOT ???

While you were away, he had a break down over Upton. He was extreme offensive and hateful to a certian part of the population. He was actually banned twice in one day.

Can't understand why he was so "hot" over Upton ??  I don't think he was the player that we just had to have !!

You and I both respect Softlaw's intelligence and baseball accumen.  I personally believe that your non-agressive nature and composure helped you grab the coveted poster of the year title.  This is something that many posters on this site (myself included at times) should emulate.

Or SHUCKS Drew,  Thank you for your kind words and "keen sense" of reading people........  Do you think it is my love for the "BIG O" or perhaps my "down home" delivery AKA  Forrest, FORREST GUMP and my love for Jenny, JENNY DELL.......  Not to mention my baseball experiences !!!!  BTW, my 2012 poster of the year award must FROST many of our posters on this board !!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re:

In response to 56redsox's comment:

The eyes of (TITO) FRANCONA and even Larry's buddy, the one & done BOBBY V. ........ Would have loved to have been a FLY on the wall !!!!

While you were away, he had a break down over Upton. He was extreme offensive and hateful to a certian part of the population. He was actually banned twice in one day.

Can't understand why he was so "hot" over Upton ??  I don't think he was the player that we just had to have !!

You and I both respect Softlaw's intelligence and baseball accumen.  I personally believe that your non-agressive nature and composure helped you grab the coveted poster of the year title.  This is something that many posters on this site (myself included at times) should emulate.

Or SHUCKS Drew,  Thank you for your kind words and "keen sense" of reading people........  Do you think it is my love for the "BIG O" or perhaps my "down home" delivery AKA  Forrest, FORREST GUMP and my love for Jenny, JENNY DELL.......  Not to mention my baseball experiences !!!!  BTW, my 2012 poster of the year award must FROST many of our posters on this board !!!!!

That was funny.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to mryazz's comment:

do you really believe that mr. bill comprehends sarcasm?

Continues to add morale to the Ship & board !!!

Sections
Shortcuts