Back to early April?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Re: Back to early April?

The Red Sox aren't going to go 162-0? Blasphemy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey JB, welcome back..how was Vegas?..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Back to early April?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Back to early April? : you have the least Red Sox pride of anyone named Red Sox Pride I have ever met.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]
    LMAO!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Back to early April?:
    [QUOTE]I think going 19-10 for May is pretty good..much better than April...Please RSN, get your emotions under control...The WSox have our number..it is what it is...A's up next..still can split the home series 3-3..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

One of the problems that the Red Sox have had for the past two years is just not being ready to start the season.  If they were better prepared to start the season, maybe they wouldn't have such awful April's for two years in a row. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from the--yazzer. Show the--yazzer's posts

well SUSAN,
    i think spring training is where TITO practices getting to be friends with all the players. making sure everyone is happy and comfortable.
    it's hard to get a lot of other things done, when he spends so much time on this part of his managing.
    TITO once said "i never met a player that didn't like me."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

4 in a row, with pitching still bad.  Closer gives up a 2 run dinger to clinch for Chicago. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: Back to early April?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Back to early April? : Actually, I don't know if you're crying or laughing writing this post.  Either way, ridiculous.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts