Bad day for Bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Bad day for Bill

Tom Werner announced that Jenny Dell is looking for new opportunities.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Re: Bad day for Bill

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a thought.....you and Bigot Bill should also look for new opportunities on a different forum!  I did the research for you two kids.  Here...try this one:

http://forums.nyyfans.com/

You two lovebirds will fit right in....

[/QUOTE]

you rattle easily, not a good quality.  Use the ignore button.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hahaha.  jenny got fired for playing 'HR derby' with a player.  hahahaha.

she literally 'blew' a golden job.  blown job.

not very smaht.

[/QUOTE]

funny stuff.  Chemistry is a tough thing to avoid.  She will do well, I think most  who moved on from her job have gone on to good things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say ...........  "SON, some people learn too late, about the BIRDS & THE BEES"   !!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just read Tom Werner's comments about her pending release fron NESN ........  Now waiting for the RELEASE from the "BUBA GUMP SHRIMP CO.", Jenny, JENNY DELL will be going home to Forrest, FORREST GUMP and will take a position in the Company as a NAVIGATOR !!!!!   STAND BY .......MORE TO FOLLOW !!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

As DAD would say ...........  "SON, some people learn too late, about the BIRDS & THE BEES"   !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

As Bill's dad would say.............."Son, you have a brain the size of a BIRD'S and a stinger the size of a BEE'S."

[/QUOTE]Good one.......  40 years from now, you may make the LATE SHOW  !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I knew that this thread would be about either Bill-806, Bill Clinton or Bill Buckner.   Wink

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I knew that this thread would be about either Bill-806, Bill Clinton or Bill Buckner.   Wink

[/QUOTE]

I wish it was about bill buckner, that would at least be interestingLaughing

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're 100% right.....Bill is not interesting at all.  Finally I agree with something the church lady says! 

You're losing fans Bill!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're 100% right.....Bill is not interesting at all.  Finally I agree with something the church lady says! 

[/QUOTE]tell that to the B D C >>>>>Softy & Bill-806 provides the HUMOR to keep this board in business !!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]tell that to the B D C >>>>>Softy & Bill-806 provides the HUMOR to keep this board in business !!!

[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that Bill!  I just did tell the BDC about your posts!  You should hear from them in no time..... for real.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that Bill!  I just did tell the BDC about your posts!  You should hear from them in no time..... for real.

[/QUOTE]DAT-A-BOY,  Is that like "going to the TEACHER" after a tough 20 minutes on the playground ????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]DAT-A-BOY,  Is that like "going to the TEACHER" after a tough 20 minutes on the playground ????

[/QUOTE]

Nope...not at all.  I just don't think that bigoted behavior belongs on this forum.  But on a similar note....remember when you wrote this to Dottie?:

Dottie,   DAD & BILL-806 are having a problem with many posters who just don't understand us and our love & Humor for the game & our beloved RED SOX........  The total lack of respect on a daily basis is sometimes hard to deal with......

Soooooo.......whose crying to the teacher again tough guy?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope...not at all.  I just don't think that bigoted behavior belongs on this forum.  But on a similar note....remember when you wrote this to Dottie?:

Dottie,   DAD & BILL-806 are having a problem with many posters who just don't understand us and our love & Humor for the game & our beloved RED SOX........  The total lack of respect on a daily basis is sometimes hard to deal with......

[/QUOTE]

I also reported Bigot-666's "humor" about Italians to the mods.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fine line. He bashes Ortiz and Mexico and you guys call hima racist... he bashes JD Drew or Clay and you call him dumb or a non-fan. Isn't it enough already with the racist labeling?

I don't care for Bill much anymore but calling him a racist?

[/QUOTE]

There are sheet-over-head lynching types of racist, and fools that perpetuate stereotypes and myths.  Of course, brave Bill-666 wouldn't tell his "funny" jokes about Mexicans in front of Mexicans, would he?  Let the BDC decide, I don't make the rules nor do I enforce them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

The BDC will decide, I'm fine with that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Now thats really funny ........   As DAD would say........... "SON, that young KINGFISH wouldn't understand HUMOR if it hit him in the HEAD"  !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts