Bad decision: Who should get the blame-Cook or Bobby V?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Re: Bad decision: Who should get the blame-Cook or Bobby V?

I don't know, but the key is to find a scapegoat to blame.

It won't be agreed, it won't resolve anything, it's not mature or professional and, in fact, will only cause further problems to assign blame....but let's do it anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

he tried to recover and couldnt do it...nothing wrong with sucking it up to play....why the blame?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from accland. Show accland's posts

Let's put the spiked knee excuse right up there with the beer and chicken excuse.

Why would anyone think that cook would be any good based on his career to date?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I wasn't expecting much from Cook, but it's reasonable to at least reserve judgement until we see a more typical start.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

What difference does it make who pitched they only scored two runs. There's no offense either so yes the pitching is bad but they would pretty much have to pitch a shut out to win with this offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: Bad decision: Who should get the blame-Cook or Bobby V?:
    he tried to recover and couldnt do it...nothing wrong with sucking it up to play....why the blame?
    Posted by georom4

At the major league level? Really? He sucked it up all right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

The best part of a sox game is watching Jenny dell but she's not on enough to keep my interest in watching these waste of time team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Bad decision: Who should get the blame-Cook or Bobby V?":
    How about no blame. Posted by bellhorn_
    Spoken like a true patriot pike. Meanwhile, the guy tried to pull a Schilling, I'll give him credit for that, it just didn't work out. We'll give him another start before hanging him from a Yawkee way lamp stand.

Sections
Shortcuts