Bad luck for Breslow, Farrell still an idiot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Bad luck for Breslow, Farrell still an idiot

#1 Salty should have been the first person who should have been pinch hit for in the 7th.  The guy can't hit to save his life from the right side. 

#2 Doubront should have never come out so soon.

#3 Breslow had bad luck with the defensive change and Beltran not being called out for never moving out of the way of a pitch that hit his elbow protector of all things. 

#4 Tazawa sucks

#5 Farrell finally played Nava and look what hes done tonight?  DUH, wake up and make the right moves more often or you deserve to lose.

We can still win this series but at this point I wish anyone but Farrel was manageing our club.  The only good thing about Doubront being pulled is he may be able to back Clay tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Re: Bad luck for Breslow, Farrell still an idiot

Tazawa  doesn't suck. The pitch Holliday hit was low. Blame Middelbrooks for not getting the glove down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

#1 Salty should have been the first person who should have been pinch hit for in the 7th.  The guy can't hit to save his life from the right side. 

#3 Breslow had bad luck with the defensive change and Beltran not being called out for never moving out of the way of a pitch that hit his elbow protector of all things. 

#4 Tazawa sucks

#5 Farrell finally played Nava and look what hes done tonight?  DUH, wake up and make the right moves more often or you deserve to lose.

We can still win this series but at this point I wish anyone but Farrel was manageing our club.  The only good thing about Doubront being pulled is he may be able to back Clay tomorrow.

You might want to eventually make a desision between Beltran being called out, and Tazawa not pitching well.

And I'm a fan of Doubront.  Were you one of the fans of him starting?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

#4 Tazawa sucks

And since Tazawa has allowed 1 ER in 6.2 in the PO's, I'll file this under n'old fashioned stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

It'd b nice if our manager was a bit more savy with the double switch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I agree that Doubrant was pulled too soon.  He looked confident, why lift him for Breslow who seems to have lost his confidence?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to Thesemenarecowards' comment:

I agree that Doubrant was pulled too soon.  He looked confident, why lift him for Breslow who seems to have lost his confidence?

Bull.  Breslow just had crappy luck in Game 3.  

1. He induces a weak ground ball and the runner reaches.  

2. He grazes a bulky protective elbow apparatus and the second runner reaches.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

In response to Thesemenarecowards' comment:

Bull.  Breslow just had crappy luck in Game 3.  

1. He induces a weak ground ball and the runner reaches.  

2. He grazes a bulky protective elbow apparatus and the second runner reaches.

I've said the same thing on multiple posts, Breslow was unlucky tonight.  In game 2 though he wasn't unlucky, he was shaky. 

Doubrant was pitching very well tonight, seemed like Farrell over managed that entire half inning, which left the Red Sox with Breslow on the mound, Middlebrooks at 3B and Xander at SS.  None of which worked out.  It also indirectly led to Workman batting in the top of the 9th.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

#4 Tazawa sucks

If all this happened and they won? What then would you cry about? Another after the fact yahoo !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Tazawa sucks...beautiful.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

Tazawa sucks...beautiful.

I assume his 1-0, with a 1.35 ERA, and 1.050 Whip is one of those sucky 1-0, 1.35 ERAs, and 1.050 Whips.

Sections
Shortcuts