Bad News On Jackie Bradley - Assisted Off The Field.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Bad News On Jackie Bradley - Assisted Off The Field.

Top Prospect Alert@MinorLeagueBlog

Jackie Bradley Jr with a lower leg injury tonight and had to be assisted off the field.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Bad News On Jackie Bradley - Assisted Off The Field.

Not Good News.......................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Here's more from Pertland newspaper online:

By MIKE SPATH

NEW BRITAIN, Conn. — Sea Dogs center fielder Jackie Bradley Jr. went down with a lower-leg injury and needed assistance leaving the field early in the game against the Rock Cats Monday night at New Britain, Conn.

click image to enlarge

Jackie Bradley Jr.

Derek Davis / Staff Photographer

Bradley, Boston's first-round selection in the 2011 draft, smacked a leadoff single and thought about heading to third on a single by Jeremy Hazelbaker. When he stopped suddenly, he scrambled back to second but was unable to get up.

The grounds crews then spent minutes spreading Speedy Dry over the entire infield.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

It's NEWS!
    Get a Twitter account, you twit.
    The next time you contribute anything, will be the first.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

I hope he's back by the weekend.  I'm planning on spending the weekend at Hadlock Field. Ok, just the game parts of the weekend.  :-)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

The village idiot drops another one.
    Try writing a post that isn't trying to bait another poster.
    You are indeed, The Masterbaiter!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

They Are Saying Ankle, But Nothing Else......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Update, Bradley Rolled His Ankle Rounding 2nd Base Against The New Britain Rock Cats, The Game Was Delayed 22Min While The Rock Cats Ground Crew Repaired The Field.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Glad it's not serious

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

When you're tired and coupled with field conditions injuries occur.

I had been thinking for a few weeks this kid probably played close to every game at Salem before his promotion and I don't think he missed many with Portland since arriving. He probably needed a bit of a rest to get things back together and go for the final few games. The body has strange ways to tell you to slow down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

So many injuries all through the organization. Need to catch some breaks, here, and I'm not talkin' about bones.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Went to the game last night. Bradley was one of the players I was looking forward to watching.....he was on the ground when I got there. He walked off the field on his own, so knew it wasn't too serious. Few inning later, realized Ben Cherrington was sitting behind me, who spent most of the game looking at, texting or on his phone. no day off, for the GM

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Bad News On Jackie Bradley - Assisted Off The Field.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bad News On Jackie Bradley - Assisted Off The Field. : I was there too, J-Bay! Bogaerts looked good, except for pick-off. Big kid, WoW!
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Great night for a game, bobby. Can't beat it for the price.  12$ for a seat behind the plate, see the pitches almost as well as the umpire, sound of the crack of the bat and ball hitting the mitt. Easy to forget there's a baseball game going on with the racing aerosol cans, donuts and music blaring, but good family atmosphere. A lot of the crowd in sox gear. Left after sox scored in the top of the 10th. Bogaerts did look good, 2 for 4, nice play to his right.

oh and Ben said for Bill 806, to lay offTongue out

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Went to the game last night. Bradley was one of the players I was looking forward to watching.....he was on the ground when I got there. He walked off the filed on his own so knew it wasnt too serious. Few inning later, realized Ben Cherrington was sitting behind me, who spent most of the game looking at, texting or on his phone. no day off, for the GM
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Angry Birds?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Went to the game last night. Bradley was one of the players I was looking forward to watching.....he was on the ground when I got there. He walked off the filed on his own, so knew it wasn't too serious. Few inning later, realized Ben Cherrington was sitting behind me, who spent most of the game looking at, texting or on his phone. no day off, for the GM
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I hope you gave him a piece of our mind.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teach7719. Show Teach7719's posts

Update on twitter this PM from Portland Press Herald says Bradley is day to day. He should not miss significant time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Great. Let's hope this report is real.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Well, one this is sure - if he ends up needing surgery the sox will wait until July 2013 to get it done.

Sections
Shortcuts