Bahston need not worry yet.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: Bahston need not worry yet.

smiley is right again.  sox will win the 100 games and without steroids players

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Bahston need not worry yet.:
    [QUOTE]The RS still can win 70 games while losing 36, That would bring the RS to 100 wins as Smiley predicted. Opps! I forgot to mention Smiley also said the WS..
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

Maybe you need to worry about that creaky old New Yawk team, the one that can't seem to beat Boston this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

[QUOTE]The RS still can win 70 games while losing 36, That would bring the RS to 100 wins as Smiley predicted. Opps! I forgot to mention Smiley also said the WS..
    If only they had more games against the yanks to pad their record...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

playing the yankees for 162 games might give us the best record in the history of baseball.  5-1 now and we were 8-0 a couple years ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Bahston.com need not worry yet - GreatestNYY still can't think of anything remotely interesting or intelligent to say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: Bahston need not worry yet.:
    [QUOTE]Bahston.com need not worry yet - GreatestNYY still can't think of anything remotely interesting or intelligent to say.
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]

I think his avatar says it all. He's got to be about twelve years old.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Another poster that only posts when the Yankees are hot and the Red Sox are cold.  Expect him to vanish next time the opposite happens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bahston need not worry yet. : I think his avatar says it all. He's got to be about twelve years old.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

That's an insult to twelve year olds.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Girardi-Inept. Show Girardi-Inept's posts

I started a thread on bargain basement success of my team during the past winter and my question is why was there no response to it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

boy, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning eh?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Hammah, what's up dog?...is everything ok where you are?..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]playing the yankees for 162 games might give us the best record in the history of baseball.  5-1 now and we were 8-0 a couple years ago.

Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

And how'd that season work out for ya?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]not for nothing, but you seem as obsessed as you claim Beni to be...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bahston need not worry yet. : Another poster that only posts when the Yankees are hot and the Red Sox are cold.  Expect him to vanish next time the opposite happens.

Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

LOL...coming from the biggest vanishing act on here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Phonetically, it's probably pronounced Bawstin.  Bahston isn't quite right, except the rest of the country thinks they have the accent down.  And nobody is really worried. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]boy, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning eh?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

yeah, gnyy woke up on the wet side, again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Tell you what ... Sox play Yankees in NY next week ... the Sox better be up for that, and not walking in their sleep like they are now.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

First: 8/22/2006
    Last: 6/3/2011
    Hammah, what's up dog?...is everything ok where you are?..
     American League East...the roughest neighborhood in America..

hi jetes, yeah things are ok where I'm at. can't say as much for springfield mass. boy the place looks like a warzone. 4 tornadoes touched down and did some massive damage. got an aunt that lives there and by the grace of God her house was totally untouched.

anywho, thanks for softening up the A's for us. maybe we can go on a winning streak with them coming in for a weekend series.

I had a little baseball talk with a mets fan while I was down in D.C. and he said he thought that Mo was done...............I laughed at him and said yeah right, and jason bay was gonna hit 50 home runs this year.........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

don't worry, the SOX will be up for that. 'CONA will make sure.............NEVER MIND!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

First: 12/15/2009
    Last: 6/2/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3ae48a1cf5-32b1-4781-99fd-340137023ecd&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion:e48a1cf5-32b1-4781-99fd-340137023ecdPost:4b421586-c0f1-4d80-909e-27861ebe0610">Bahston need not worry yet.:
    The RS still can win 70 games while losing 36, That would bring the RS to 100 wins as Smiley predicted. Opps! I forgot to mention Smiley also said the WS..
    Posted by greatestNYY

If only they had more games against the yanks to pad their record...

yo Pelos my brothah! how was your memorial day man? hope things are good with you and yours.

Sections
Shortcuts