Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double...

reddick is very inconsistent... take it from a sox fan who watched his hot/cold preformance all last season. 2 games is a small sample size. come talk to me in june at the earliest and we'll revisit the topic

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Bailey is limping? First I've heard of that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I am done! 

Take that to the bank !

Sorry Tonya, thought you was done?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Is this post for real? If so, get a grip.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

cactusTony wrote:
    per BTO : "You ain't seen nothin' yet " ...

this team is going to collapse this year..Crawford most expensive free agent failure of alltime!
    Youk is going to miss 20-30 games as he yearns to go home to Cincinnati.
    Friar Gonazalez at first has shown NO POWER in spring training ..can you say achey shoulder??
    Angry Ortiz is going to pop off once he is disrespected by BubblyValentine.
    No pitching will kill this team..too bad they don't have a few extra mill to shell out for a pitcher..
    HARD TIMES COMING TO NOFUNWAY...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Just in one game Reddick has already had a career year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double...:
    Just in one game Reddick has already had a career year .
    Posted by EnchiladaT

In one post Cactus Tony has had a career year as a troll. Applause from Burrito and EnchiladaT for being "entertaining".

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double...:
    In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... : In one post Cactus Tony has had a career year as a troll. Applause from Burrito and EnchiladaT for being "entertaining".
    Posted by lowelll

What is wrong with coming to an internet chat room and being entertained?

I mean, not all of us have the luxury of being being employed as an internet troll policeman.

Some of us, believe it or not, are here for entertainment. Not as a "job".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Yes and to following your logic, what is wrong with pizzing into the wading pool at the kids playground or crapping into the swimming pool or spitting into the salad bar. This Red Sox forum was intended to be for Red Sox fans and not for trolls who get their kicks out of annoying them and chasing them away. Did you ever tell your dad that this is what you enjoy doing for twelve hours per day? Would he had approved of such juvenile, crude behavior? " My son is a TROLL"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... : What is wrong with coming to an internet chat room and being entertained? I mean, not all of us have the luxury of being being employed as an internet troll policeman. Some of us, believe it or not, are here for entertainment. Not as a "job".
    Posted by TBINFL

...while others consider baseball entertainment. Entertainment regarding entertainment? Isn't that fiction?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... : ...while others consider baseball entertainment. Entertainment regarding entertainment? Isn't that fiction?
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE

Babe finds it "entertaining" to annoy Red Sox fans and he admits to it. Those who enjoy it are still here and hundreds who feel differently have left. This is why I keep saying that the forum is dying. Intelligent threads last two hours and juvenile threads last for days. The forum is comprised of simpletons.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... :
    In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... : ...while others consider baseball entertainment. Entertainment regarding entertainment? Isn't that fiction? Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE Babe finds it "entertaining" to annoy Red Sox fans and he admits to it. Those who enjoy it are still here and hundreds who feel differently have left. This is why I keep saying that the forum is dying. Intelligent threads last two hours and juvenile threads last for days. The forum is comprised of simpletons.
    Posted by lowelll

The forum is comprised of simpletons?

I guess you're proof of that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... :  I mean, not all of us have the luxury of being being employed as an internet troll. 
    Posted by TBINFL

Obviously. You do it for free, and you commit your entire life to it. I mean besides walking around with a parrot to get people to talk to you, slamming down beers in every bar you can reach, preferably Boston fan bars, and scouting teens on spring break what else do you do?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... : Obviously. You do it for free, and you commit your entire life to it. I mean besides walking around with a parrot to get people to talk to you, slamming down beers in every bar you can reach, preferably Boston fan bars, and scouting teens on spring break what else do you do?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

LOL pike. Your weak attempts to try and portray me as some drunk pedophile are just as sad as your attempts to rile me up by repeatedly bringing up my recently deceased dad say a lot more about you than they do about me.

You are a sad little man that everyone laughs at in here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

I can sometimes understand that trolls can be a bit annoying, but the original post was so ludicrous how can you take it as anything but comedy or a sign of ignorance.
    Just like if I say, "of course babe is a drunk pedophile, all yankee fans are drunk pedophiles like all redsox fans are saints and heros" I'm sure babe would take it either as a bad joke, a sign of my ignorance, or a little of both.  Even if it is 95% true.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtap66. Show jtap66's posts

Sometimes I find all the unwarranted negativity about the Red Sox funny.  Sometimes I find it annoying.  This spring i've mostly been annoyed.  The season hasn't started yet.  Give the team a chance.  Watch some games.  Drink some beers.  Relax.  All this anger can't be good for you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

Did you ever tell your dad that this is what you enjoy doing for twelve hours per day?---lowelll to TBINFL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lowell, I've got no ax to grind with you, but you have 843 posts in the last 35 days. That is 24 posts a day, one every hour, rain or shine, 24/7. Have you mentioned this to your dad?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Sometimes I find all the unwarranted negativity about the Red Sox funny.  Sometimes I find it annoying.  This spring i've mostly been annoyed.  The season hasn't started yet.  Give the team a chance.  Watch some games.  Drink some beers.  Relax.  All this anger can't be good for you.
    Posted by jtap66

I thought that was the pitching staff's job.........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Posted by jtap66

The sox these days are giving us a lot to be positive about. But dammit Im ready to root for them this year, first or last.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Based on spring training performance, I think we should also just release Aceves and Bard, bench Youk, Papi, and Ellsbury, and play Nate Spears, Lars Anderson, and Pedro Ciriaco everyday. And stay tuned for a Cody Ross triple crown (though Darnell McDonald will give him a run for his money).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... : LOL pike. Your weak attempts to try and portray me as some drunk pedophile are just as sad as your attempts to rile me up by repeatedly bringing up my recently deceased dad say a lot more about you than they do about me. You are a sad little man that everyone laughs at in here.
    Posted by TBINFL

I've only said what you've said and/or done by your own admission, and by your own pics that you put up on this site because I guess you thought it made you look "cool". But if the shoe fits, Cinderella...

And I don't know anything about your dad, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Bailey limps around while Reddick tears it up with a homer & double... : I've only said what you've said and/or done by your own admission, and by your own pics that you put up on this site because I guess you thought it made you look "cool". But if the shoe fits, Cinderella... And I don't know anything about your dad, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    Hi pike.

Sections
Shortcuts