1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

BAILEYBUM MUST GO-NOW!!!

And I don't mean dropped down in the depth charts. He needs to be absolutely BURIED somewhere where he can no longer hurt this team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from judy2006. Show judy2006's posts

Re: BAILEYBUM MUST GO-NOW!!!

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Bailey (YAAAUGGH)!! Farrell must have a death wish w/ this bum. Great effort by Lackey, etal wasted by this idiot. Get rid of him before he does more damage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I posted on this forum Tuesday night that is was just a matter of time before he ghacked up a big one, and there would be no one there to save his sorry hide. Next time out, thats when it was. This bum gives up a JACK every time he goes out there, just like clockwork. No way, NO FRIG-GIN WAY he gets the ball again next time theres a save chance. Who else? Anyone, anyone out there but him. Time to go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Farrell said on the post game he will make a move, possibly Miller

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Miller is not th answer....he walks to many guys.  I would try Taz in the roll, he doesn't walk anyone I just don't know if he has the make up over the long haul.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to klaus1954's comment:

BailyBum

Dumpster

Slackey

LackLuster

Buckhit

Francoma

Middlebum

Papsmear

WakeWaste

Big Sloppy

ALL NICKNAMES GIVEN TO RS PLAYERS

BY A 61 YR OLD PEDIATRICIAN FROM LA

LOLOL.

Are you serious about pumpsie-green?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Miller is not th answer....he walks to many guys.  I would try Taz in the roll, he doesn't walk anyone I just don't know if he has the make up over the long haul.  

i'm not opposed to the idea. Miller is second in the league in K/9. Which is what you want from a Closer IMO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Losses like this start losing streaks.  Bailey has no business pitching the ninth.  Maybe they should have paid PAP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

In response to klaus1954's comment:

BailyBum

Dumpster

Slackey

LackLuster

Buckhit

Francoma

Middlebum

Papsmear

WakeWaste

Big Sloppy

ALL NICKNAMES GIVEN TO RS PLAYERS

BY A 61 YR OLD PEDIATRICIAN FROM LA

LOLOL.

Are you serious about pumpsie-green?

Pike cannot be taken seriously about anyone. Thats why I do not respond to anything he writes here. He must have some sort of mental issues because he needs to have multiple user names all at once. I find that pretty sick.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Wow---I'd rather have the starter go another inning fatigued or not than have Bailey pitch. It was only Gomes walk off that saved us when he blew the lead the other night.

I'd even prefer Alex Wilson and he's iffy or have Tazara and Uehara pitch 2 innings and do the closing. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

Wow---I'd rather have the starter go another inning fatigued or not than have Bailey pitch. It was only Gomes walk off that saved us when he blew the lead the other night.

I'd even prefer Alex Wilson and he's iffy or have Tazara and Uehara pitch 2 innings and do the closing. 

Bringing back Mike Timlin would even be preferable. Duct tape his shoulder together, shoot him up with cortizone and send him in.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

"BAILEYBUM" in all caps is a nickname I would expect from a middle-schooler, not a 61-year-old pediatrician from Marin County, as pumpsie-green's profile claims.

For all I know pumpsie-green is the pediatrician for my nieces in Tiburon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

We'd be better off with Wake closing games or Farrell letting the SPs go the distance at least.

"You don't save a pitcher for tomorrow.  Tomorrow it may rain."  ~ Leo Durocher

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

IMO, Start grooming RDLR for the closers job. Miller is hot right now. Maybe ride him for the time being until he cools down. I dont know really. No easy answer. Unfortunately, Bailey has now put this team in the worst position possible with the bullpen.

Oh, another recent creation for a name is "Losester", which I believe is a cross between loser and lester. Yeah, I could care less for the adolescent names too.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

And I don't mean dropped down in the depth charts. He needs to be absolutely BURIED somewhere where he can no longer hurt this team!

He was.  That's where they found him in the first place.  He needs a new profession, not a new team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Losses like this start losing streaks.  Bailey has no business pitching the ninth.  Maybe they should have paid PAP.

It is true that losses like these can be demoralizing.  However, I read a tweet this morning that said that the body language in the clubhouse last night was very good and that the team was focused on the next game.

This team has a lot of confidence in themselves.  They have shown that they can pick each other up and that they can bounce back from adversity.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

"BAILEYBUM" in all caps is a nickname I would expect from a middle-schooler, not a 61-year-old pediatrician from Marin County, as pumpsie-green's profile claims.

Agreed on the juvenile nicknames.

Pumpsie, you really should give them up.  If you make a statement like "Bailey is a bum", that's one thing.  To call him "Baileybum" is another, IMO.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:

Agreed on the juvenile nicknames.

Pumpsie, you really should give them up.  If you make a statement like "Bailey is a bum", that's one thing.  To call him "Baileybum" is another, IMO.

Thanks for the advice. Each to his or her own.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Your neices are safe Hill. The only pediatrician work I do nowadays is some volunteer work taking care of kids in Richmond with no medical insurance.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Your neices are safe Hill. The only pediatrician work I do nowadays is some volunteer work taking care of kids in Richmond with no medical insurance.

That is honorable work.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

In response to soxdawg08's comment:

Bailey (YAAAUGGH)!! Farrell must have a death wish w/ this bum. Great effort by Lackey, etal wasted by this idiot. Get rid of him before he does more damage.

Are you referring to Bailey or Farrell?

At this point, both!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts