Bard is apparently getting a call up for tomorrow's game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Bard is apparently getting a call up for tomorrow's game.

Every time I come to the Red Sox board I am disappointed.  You guys stare at stats for too long and are generally caught up in the traditional Red Sox malaise, so much so that you can't see the obvious.

I could post Bards stats from 2009-2011 for you, they don't stink.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Bard is much needed in the pen...

Bard stinks right now. He cannot help us.

He had two bad outings this year other than that he has given up a earned run.

pay no attention to the man behind the curtin joe! I was at the game last night and bard looked like his old self. the fenway faithful welcomed the astros to the american league east with open arms. buch was electric. papi got 3 great hits and a tatah to straight center field to everybody's delight. what I noticed about bard was how his delivery was much more relaxed and easy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

pay no attention to the man behind the curtin joe! I was at the game last night and bard looked like his old self. the fenway faithful welcomed the astros to the american league east with open arms. buch was electric. papi got 3 great hits and a tatah to straight center field to everybody's delight. what I noticed about bard was how his delivery was much more relaxed and easy.

The stankier the Yankmes play I suspect the more trolling we'll encounter here...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

He has been improving. Maybe they felt he was able to help at least some and why not use him as depth. They want him back contributing soon. Breslow's rehab hasn't gone well so far.

Probably Wright but I wouldn't be surprised if it were Aceves either. Or someone else. Wright makes perfect sense though.

They should have never went MMO with the franchise.  The first two KOTR games were probably the best XBOX games ever.  I was so excited for the 360 version, but I just cant get into MMOs.  I tried playing the game.  Shares teh same flaws as all other MMOs.  

Thats just my take.  Mass Effect 3 was a letdown too.  Not as much, but still a letdown.  It was just Mass Effect 2 again.