Baseball Fever

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Baseball Fever

An 8" blanket of snow on Fenway, but here in western Indiana it's been 68 degrees and mostly sunny. The birds are signing, the frogs are croaking. I want to turn on a baseball game, but alas, there ain't none.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Baseball Fever

Saturday MLB network starts their coverage of ST games. Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Baseball Fever:
    An 8" blanket of snow on Fenway, but here in western Indiana it's been 68 degrees and mostly sunny. The birds are signing, the frogs are croaking. I want to turn on a baseball game, but alas, there ain't none.
    Posted by TheExaminer

"The sun came out , we're born again , there's new grass on the field."  " Put me in coach, I'm ready to play , today."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yes! Can't wait (although I guess I'm gonna have to). The schedule says the Fri or Sat night game against whatchamacallit college is on NESN. Hope mlbtv carries it. I know for sure it's on Sunday, I think they play the Twins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Ive taken to spitting in my hands, then clapping them together before doing any paperwork.

I also chew obnoxiousy, and randomly spit on the floor.

I try to direct my coworkers using elaborate hand singals I change weekly, but most just stare at me. We won't even talk about the trouble I got into while signaling with fingers between my legs (like that's so odd).

And finally, I wear flip down sunglasses, but never flip down the shaded part.

Yes, it's time for some real baseball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL Good one dragon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Where in Indiana are you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fever:
    Where in Indiana are you?
    Posted by notin

Be careful b4 you answer that - pike may use your answer to try and trace you to your home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

Not sure why the people I have met from Indiana over the years tend to be unflappably down-to-earth with awesome senses of humor, but that's largely been my experience.  The PhD. psychologist I work with is from Western Indiana, and went to IU...He is so relieved to see a post-Knight Hoosier squad that is finally in the top 25...He's just a great guy, and is unbelievably funny in an Indiana-ish, Letterman kind of way...An old girlfriend hailed from Indiana and she too had some kind of je ne sais quoi that I could never figure out...It took a young lass from Ireland to come here 4 years after she skedaddled to finally put that heartbreak to rest...I won't bore you with more examples...And don't forget one of my all time Hall of Fame American humorists, George Ade, who is from Kentland, Indiana.....What the heck is it about Indiana...Something in the air???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Not sure why the people I have met from Indiana over the years tend to be unflappably down-to-earth with awesome senses of humor, but that's largely been my experience.  The PhD. psychologist I work with is from Western Indiana, and went to IU...He is so relieved to see a post-Knight Hoosier squad that is finally in the top 25...He's just a great guy, and is unbelievably funny in an Indiana-ish, Letterman kind of way...An old girlfriend hailed from Indiana and she too had some kind of je ne sais quoi that I could never figure out...It took a young lass from Ireland to come here 4 years after she skedaddled to finally put that heartbreak to rest...I won't bore you with more examples...And don't forget one of my all time Hall of Fame American humorists, George Ade, who is from Kentland, Indiana.....What the heck is it about Indiana...Something in the air???
    Posted by teilhardian

Indiana?? Thought it was Nativamericana.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I also chew obnoxiousy, and randomly spit on the floor. Posted by ma6dragon9

I've heard of RedMan and Kodiak a mong others   ...
       is Obnoxiously a new one?

:o)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Ive taken to spitting in my hands, then clapping them together before doing any paperwork. I also chew obnoxiousy, and randomly spit on the floor. I try to direct my coworkers using elaborate hand singals I change weekly, but most just stare at me. We won't even talk about the trouble I got into while signaling with fingers between my legs (like that's so odd). And finally, I wear flip down sunglasses, but never flip down the shaded part. Yes, it's time for some real baseball.
    Posted by ma6dragon9

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I remember it was x-mas day back in the early 80's.... the snow had mostly melted, the ball was soaked and had bits of slush on it, but it was great just playing pass.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Ive taken to spitting in my hands, then clapping them together before doing any paperwork. I also chew obnoxiousy, and randomly spit on the floor. I try to direct my coworkers using elaborate hand singals I change weekly, but most just stare at me. We won't even talk about the trouble I got into while signaling with fingers between my legs (like that's so odd). And finally, I wear flip down sunglasses, but never flip down the shaded part. Yes, it's time for some real baseball.
    Posted by ma6dragon9

LMAO Dragon......Laughing

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Baseball Fever":
    Where in Indiana are you? Posted by notin
    I'll have to leave it at western Indiana, too many nut cases out there. LOL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fever : Be careful b4 you answer that - pike may use your answer to try and trace you to your home. Posted by BurritoT
    If someone comes knocking with an old laptop, a bag of disguises, and a case of Utica Club, then I'll know I revealed too much.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

I'm worried about that Carnie character who wants someone's entrails removed and the two others named AlibiIke and Enquirer who are always talking about evisceration.  Gross.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I'm worried about that Carnie character who wants someone's entrails removed and the two others named AlibiIke and Enquirer who are always talking about emasculation.  Gross. Posted by lowelll
    Ok pike, you lost me. What did I post abut emasculation? (brace yourselves folks, this is gonna be good)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to "Re: Baseball Fever": Ok pike, you lost me. What did I post abut emasculation? (brace yourselves folks, this is gonna be good)
    Posted by TheExaminer

It usually is.....Yell

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fever : It usually is..... Posted by J-BAY
    What did I say about The Great Dissenter? "He still stumps in public places to crowds of curious and amused onlookers, most of whom have no idea who he is." He's still defending the fort, persuaded of the justice of his cause.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

In response to "Re: Baseball Fever": Ok pike, you lost me. What did I post abut emasculation? (brace yourselves folks, this is gonna be good)
    Posted by TheExaminer

You spelled it wrong. It was evisceration. You and AlibiIke were the only ones on the forum in two years to use that word.
    Coincidence?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fever : You spelled it wrong. It was evisceration. You and AlibiIke were the only ones on the forum in two years to use that word. Coincidence?
    Posted by lowelll

So you've read, and committed to memory, 2 years worth of posts in this forum?

That's both scary and impressive if true. And if I use eviscerate now, does that make 3? Or only convince you of his third alias?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fever : I've heard of RedMan and Kodiak a mong others   ...    is Obnoxiously a new one? :o)
    Posted by SinceYaz

Oh yes, it's right between the stickitinyourear and kissmyass brands.

Hahaha, good play on words, I'll have to be more careful in the future with my word sequencing...or sequining. Either way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fever : You spelled it wrong. It was evisceration. You and AlibiIke were the only ones on the forum in two years to use that word. Coincidence? Posted by lowelll
    Nice try pike, but YOU spelled it wrong in your own post. Your original post said "emasculation", i know exactly what I saw. You've since changed it to evisceration to keep yourself from looking like a dope for having used the wrong word in your own "grand accusation" against Ike and I. There is no end to your lameness. I wonered what the heck you were talking about with this emasculation crap, and now I know. Freudian slip it seems, we always tend to project our own issues onto others.

Sections
Shortcuts