Bat Iggy lead off tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Bat Iggy lead off tonight?

If Ells is out again, Farrell should move Jose to the top of the order.  Strike while he's still hot and take advantage of his wheels.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Re: Bat Iggy lead off tonight?

Or better yet, how about Iglesias bats in front of the leadoff hitter.   Maybe not in the first inning, but all the other times...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Nava should leadoff

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

dont you know all of Iggys hits are cheap and dont count? meanwhile, back to painful reality - SDrew continues to earn his 8 figure salary with his amazing batting average and awesome range (hold your breath on every dp throw to second))

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I wouldn't change Iggy's spot because he's going well. Putting him at leadoff is like breaking something that is working, no need to do that.

The best big season OBP sample v. LP, who isn't the best team slugger, should leadoff. At this point, that appears to be the great Dan Nava, a good platoon/bench guy. 

A surprising post worth agreeing with.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I always call it like I see it, which is why I'm usually right. I have no axe or agenda.

Except when you do have an agenda, which is roughly 95% of the time.

For example, you keep referencing Wakefield, yet you have not seen him since 2011...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

dont you know all of Iggys hits are cheap and dont count? meanwhile, back to painful reality - SDrew continues to earn his 8 figure salary with his amazing batting average and awesome range (hold your breath on every dp throw to second))

Drew has the highest UZR/150 in the league.

Thanks for pointing this out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

UZR <flush>

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I always call it like I see it, which is why I'm usually right. I have no axe or agenda.

Unfortunately, like so many other that have passed by, you are right a fraction of the time you should be.  You make up your mind before you study the issue, leading you to pre-determined conclusions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I wouldn't change Iggy's spot because he's going well. Putting him at leadoff is like breaking something that is working, no need to do that.

The best big season OBP sample v. LP, who isn't the best team slugger, should leadoff. At this point, that appears to be the great Dan Nava, a good platoon/bench guy. 

Yup, especially against a righty tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Or better yet, how about Iglesias bats in front of the leadoff hitter.   Maybe not in the first inning, but all the other times...

Only Alfredo Aceves may bat in front of the leadoff hitter.

Sections
Shortcuts