Battle for 1st place Sox @ Yankees -Your Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Battle for 1st place Sox @ Yankees -Your Predictions

In Response to Re: Battle for 1st place Sox @ Yankees -Your Predictions:
    In Response to Re: Battle for 1st place Sox @ Yankees -Your Predictions : Good point! Outside of new york, no one belives cousin mules return doesn't spell foul play. Sox will sweep despite this.
    Posted by small-package

Smiley likes to talk to himself amid self praise; he shall blame umps via similar dialogue if RS sweep doesn't occur. Regardless of this clown-aholic, I think RS shall win 2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Red Sox will sweep the Yankees!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GL'SFRANK. Show GL'SFRANK's posts

Good Morning to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner.
    My Yankees sweep.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

In Response to Re: Battle for 1st place Sox @ Yankees -Your Predictions : Smiley likes to talk to himself amid self praise; he shall blame umps via similar dialogue if RS sweep doesn't occur. Regardless of this clown-aholic, I think RS shall win 2.
    Posted by nhsteven

yes only the umps can save yanks now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

small-package, you make another great point about the umps, why do you think they ALWAYS favor the yankees.  Are they being paying off the umps again.  It is the oly logical explanations.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

The Red Sox win 2 out of 3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

I think this will come down to a battle of the BP's and a couple of games of free baseball. NY will win any game in extras.
    Regardless, we know they are going to be marathons!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

small-package, you make another great point about the umps, why do you think they ALWAYS favor the yankees.  Are they being paying off the umps again.  It is the oly logical explanations.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

They are big donors to the umpires "retiremnt foundation"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

no dowt small-package.  It is a proven fact that the yankees need to pays the umpires.  What ever possible reason would they get all the calls. It is so ovbiouse that the guys at gitmo have been claiming for  years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

no dowt small-package.  It is a proven fact that the yankees need to pays the umpires.  What ever possible reason would they get all the calls. It is so ovbiouse that the guys at gitmo have been claiming for  years.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

gitmo reference; a smiley give-away; I've decided you just like to hear yourself speak. This forum has become a delusional smack talk olympiad for the similarly challenged one and only.

Sections
Shortcuts