BDC and Softlaw and Georom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: BDC and Softlaw and Georom

There is nothing wrong with softlaw, man is awesome. moon is an icon. pike is either hated or ignored by 99.4% of the forum. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I haven't, but I apologise if I've overstated my case.

Especially since you have multiple aliases here as well. Chilliwings was one, but I'm sure there's more.

Wrong again.  Was Chilli, lost password, now Sonics.  Never tried to conceal prior handle.  Never posted concurrently.  Never would.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

I haven't, but I apologise if I've overstated my case.

Especially since you have multiple aliases here as well. Chilliwings was one, but I'm sure there's more.

Wrong again.  Was Chilli, lost password, now Sonics.  Never tried to conceal prior handle.  Never posted concurrently.  Never would.

Losing a password doesn't mean losing an account, as long as you can identify yourself, I'm sure you could set a new password -- or have BDC help you with that. Perhaps we just recognized you under this name, and yet there are many others that are all over this board -- and apparently the Pats board since you chimed in there as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Are you for real?  Stalking me on the Pats board the night of the AFC Championship?  Who cares anyway?  Please ignore me.  I never have and never will initiate a conversation with you. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Are you for real?  Stalking me on the Pats board the night of the AFC Championship?  Who cares anyway?  Please ignore me.  I never have and never will initiate a conversation with you. 

LOL. It's hilarious you believe I was stalking you. I couldn't be less interested in doing that. As I said on another thread much earlier, I was reading the end of the Pats game thread and you were there. BTW, I believe your entire post was dodging the question as to why you coudn't just fix your password situation. I don't believe this is your only screenname. So keep going after other Sox fans for something you, yourself are doing.

I've read so many threads with your venom for another poster that would only be seen if someone personally insulted your family. You need to move on, and stop giving your negative opinions about the US from the UK without even disclosing that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I always read threads started by softy and geo.

This place would be a drag without them.

Aww...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

LOL. It's hilarious you believe I was stalking you. I couldn't be less interested in doing that. As I said on another thread much earlier, I was reading the end of the Pats game thread and you were there. BTW, I believe your entire post was dodging the question as to why you coudn't just fix your password situation. I don't believe this is your only screenname. So keep going after other Sox fans for something you, yourself are doing.

I've read so many threads with your venom for another poster that would only be seen if someone personally insulted your family. You need to move on, and stop giving your negative opinions about the US from the UK without even disclosing that.

Maybe he didn't care enough to fix his password situation?

Because maybe he isn't an overly obsessed freak and he just decided to log in under another account?

Maybe?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Because maybe he isn't an overly obsessed freak and he just decided to log in under another account?

Maybe?

Oh, he's an over obsessed freak. And on other team boards here as well. He's also an over obsessed freak about a Sox fan here and spends his inexhaustable time spreading that news over all the threads on this board. 

I know other posters here have said you're this cool guy. You're not. You just take shots at people other posters constantly take shots at. The fact that this was worth your time would tell anyone with a thought in their head that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Flattiehater's comment:

Whether you like another poster or hate another poster I think that there is something universal that we can all agree on: the Yankees suck.

Amen!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i cant believe the Ravens literally beat the heck out of the pats....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

So funny that Snakeoil simply made his two useless posts on this thread, and then was gone. Who is snakeoil? Maybe that's another of Chilli's screennames.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Maybe?

Oh, he's an over obsessed freak. And on other team boards here as well. He's also an over obsessed freak about a Sox fan here and spends his inexhaustable time spreading that news over all the threads on this board. 

I know other posters here have said you're this cool guy. You're not. You just take shots at people other posters constantly take shots at. The fact that this was worth your time would tell anyone with a thought in their head that.

I disagree.  I am totally cool.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

So funny that Snakeoil simply made his two useless posts on this thread, and then was gone. Who is snakeoil? Maybe that's another of Chilli's screennames.

Sorry I left.  I had to take a duece.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I'm not dodging anything, it's just a completely boring topic as are all of your posts.  If you must know, I believe I was at work and wanted to respond to something.  As I'd only ever logged in from home I'd forgotten the password - my browser automatically logged me in.  So I created a new name using the names of my four favourite bands.  Later I thought I'd drop Chilliwings as I chose that many years ago because it had then been my Hotmail email address but had since been replaced.  Isn't that a fascinating story?  Anything else you want to know?

Please, please, please ignore me.  Never write to me, never write of me.  Again, I have never and will never open a conversation with you.  Frankly, I think you are boring and nasty, a terrible combination.  I've no doubt you dislike me too....great, that pleases me.  So why not hurt me by depriving me of your charm and wit?  Prove you're not obssessed with me!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to Flattiehater's comment:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

Again, Pike.  Again?  It's simple...read, think, consider...

Geo - Most consider him to be a decent person....a bit annoying perhaps given his contstant contrarian posting, but a valued poster and by no means witless.

Softy - Most consider him to be a total jerk....troll or joke contrarian, who knows?....but at least he keeps things lively.....though a sense of humour would boost his popularity.  ;-)

Pike - All consider you to be the worst poster here, by far.  Ever.  Do you deny that, or do you disagree with it?

I prefer Pike over you and many of the other troll.

I stand corrected.  Why do you consider me to be a troll?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I'm not dodging anything, it's just a completely boring topic as are all of your posts.  If you must know, I believe I was at work and wanted to respond to something.  As I'd only ever logged in from home I'd forgotten the password - my browser automatically logged me in.  So I created a new name using the names of my four favourite bands.  Later I thought I'd drop Chilliwings as I chose that many years ago because it had then been my Hotmail email address but had since been replaced.  Isn't that a fascinating story?  Anything else you want to know?

Please, please, please ignore me.  Never write to me, never write of me.  Again, I have never and will never open a conversation with you.  Frankly, I think you are boring and nasty, a terrible combination.  I've no doubt you dislike me too....great, that pleases me.  So why not hurt me by depriving me of your charm and wit?  Prove you're not obssessed with me!

You don't have to explain yourself again. You explained the situation a along time ago. If you had two handles to deceive, you never would have done this. Kim believes what she wants to beilieve. The "other poster" dislike is Pike, who started this thread

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

oops, I jumped the gun. It doesn't appear the edit function is working:

You don't have to explain yourself again. You explained the situation a long time ago. If you had two handles to deceive, you never would have done this. Kim believes what she wants to beilieve. The "other poster" you dislike is Pike, who started this thread attacking other posters. She turns a blind eye to him, and he still won't admit this current incarnation is him. What has Geo ever done other than have a lot of negative opinions, a lot of people don't agree with. He seems sincere about them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

btw

Will the pantywaist liberals who keep on calling for everyone to get banned please shut the hell up!

How 'bout this?  GROW A PAIR!

I can't stand 99.9% of what softy or many others have to say, but I'm so tired of the little girls who can't stand to hear things they don't like scream, "BAN HIM!  My delicate little eyes just can't handle reading things I don't like to see.  Help!  Help!  Please!!!!  Somebody protect me!!!

Where the hell did some of you grow up?  Certainly not Boston!  No FF'nn way!  What a bunch of little girls!

Let's hear the, "he's belittling women," calls!  "He must be banned!"  Help!!!!!

TIME TO MAN UP!  Better!  Just shut the hellll up!

Totally disagree.  I have never, and will never, report someone for insulting me personally here.  I am a big boy, it's only words and it's all on an anonymous forum to boot. But why should bigots be allowed to spew their evil bile publically....and against the rules of the forum? It's offensive to me, it's not allowed here, and the first choice good people have is to do something or do nothing.

Over about 10 years here I've reported someone about 5-6 times.  Every time I've told them publically after I've done it, and I reckon around half the times they've been banned due to me (though that's just a guess).

Are you saying you would accept any behaviour/language here?  That anything goes?  That an ultra Nazi or Klansman could say anything here and that's ok to you?

I agree...Im not mad at certain posters and could care less what some anonymous jackazz has to say about me. Some of it is uncalled for and crosses the line. For that, I had an issue with the moderators here and allowing those posts to remain here. It seems lately they have been removing such posts, which is a good for this forum. The ones that continue to post such garbage might cut down, or stop it all together if their post immediately get removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:

You don't have to explain yourself again. You explained the situation a along time ago. If you had two handles to deceive, you never would have done this. Kim believes what she wants to beilieve. The "other poster" dislike is Pike, who started this thread attacking other posters. She turns a blind eye to him, and he still won't admit this current incarnation is him. What has Geo ever done other than have a lot of negative opinion, a lot of people don't agree with. He seems sincere about them.

Morning Mike, good to see you. You can edit if you put a . in the headline, which apparently is the required field. you can also delete your post and do the same, in the the post portion. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:

You don't have to explain yourself again. You explained the situation a along time ago. If you had two handles to deceive, you never would have done this. Kim believes what she wants to beilieve. The "other poster" dislike is Pike, who started this thread attacking other posters. She turns a blind eye to him, and he still won't admit this current incarnation is him. What has Geo ever done other than have a lot of negative opinion, a lot of people don't agree with. He seems sincere about them.

you have to scroll the headline title before you can post an edit...fyi

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Morning J-Bay, Thanks guys, I couldn't figure out what the "required field" was. I see this place is still a work in progress,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Totally disagree.  I have never, and will never, report someone for insulting me personally here.  I am a big boy, it's only words and it's all on an anonymous forum to boot. But why should bigots be allowed to spew their evil bile publically....and against the rules of the forum? It's offensive to me, it's not allowed here, and the first choice good people have is to do something or do nothing.

Over about 10 years here I've reported someone about 5-6 times.  Every time I've told them publically after I've done it, and I reckon around half the times they've been banned due to me (though that's just a guess).

Are you saying you would accept any behaviour/language here?  That anything goes?  That an ultra Nazi or Klansman could say anything here and that's ok to you?

I agree...Im not mad at certain posters and could care less what some anonymous jackazz has to say about me. Some of it isuncalled for and crosses the line. For that, I had an issue with the moderators here and allowing those posts to remain here. It seems lately they have been removing such posts, which is a good for this forum. The ones that continue to post such garbage might cut down, or stop it all together if their post immediately get removed.

I genuinely like the majority of posters here.   I don't regret being deliberately rude to the tiny minority that post abusive things, but I am going to try to be more tolerant of people who just post things that annoy me e.g. the complaining brigade.   The few times I've been made aware that I have inadvertently offended someone I apologised immediately and unreservedly.  All of which is how I behave in real life.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

While I agree with very little that georom has to say, I don't think I have ever seen anything from him that would merit being banned.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

If anyone has tried harder than I to get their name back i would be shocked. BurritoT is still a valid name and is not-banned, yet I have no way of recovering it.

Sections
Shortcuts