BDC and Softlaw and Georom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Re: BDC and Softlaw and Georom

oops, I jumped the gun. It doesn't appear the edit function is working:

You don't have to explain yourself again. You explained the situation a long time ago. If you had two handles to deceive, you never would have done this. Kim believes what she wants to beilieve. The "other poster" you dislike is Pike, who started this thread attacking other posters. She turns a blind eye to him, and he still won't admit this current incarnation is him. What has Geo ever done other than have a lot of negative opinions, a lot of people don't agree with. He seems sincere about them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

btw

Will the pantywaist liberals who keep on calling for everyone to get banned please shut the hell up!

How 'bout this?  GROW A PAIR!

I can't stand 99.9% of what softy or many others have to say, but I'm so tired of the little girls who can't stand to hear things they don't like scream, "BAN HIM!  My delicate little eyes just can't handle reading things I don't like to see.  Help!  Help!  Please!!!!  Somebody protect me!!!

Where the hell did some of you grow up?  Certainly not Boston!  No FF'nn way!  What a bunch of little girls!

Let's hear the, "he's belittling women," calls!  "He must be banned!"  Help!!!!!

TIME TO MAN UP!  Better!  Just shut the hellll up!

Totally disagree.  I have never, and will never, report someone for insulting me personally here.  I am a big boy, it's only words and it's all on an anonymous forum to boot. But why should bigots be allowed to spew their evil bile publically....and against the rules of the forum? It's offensive to me, it's not allowed here, and the first choice good people have is to do something or do nothing.

Over about 10 years here I've reported someone about 5-6 times.  Every time I've told them publically after I've done it, and I reckon around half the times they've been banned due to me (though that's just a guess).

Are you saying you would accept any behaviour/language here?  That anything goes?  That an ultra Nazi or Klansman could say anything here and that's ok to you?

I agree...Im not mad at certain posters and could care less what some anonymous jackazz has to say about me. Some of it is uncalled for and crosses the line. For that, I had an issue with the moderators here and allowing those posts to remain here. It seems lately they have been removing such posts, which is a good for this forum. The ones that continue to post such garbage might cut down, or stop it all together if their post immediately get removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

Why doesn't Softlaw ever get banned anymore and others get banned for no reason at all. What are the criteria for getting banned? Dottie has recently said that posters are not verified by email address and that banning by IP address is not going to be done. So this opens it up to everyone. J-Bay was wrong and rang up a false alarm six months ago. The forum will need to police itself and Softlaw and Georom appear to be untouchable, have a teflon finish, and are preferred by the majority despite being obvious pretenders, liars, irritants, and trolls. What goes here?

Please spare me/us......  Stop the CRYING !!!   SOFTY is one of the best if not "THE BEST" poster/baseball man on this board......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:

You don't have to explain yourself again. You explained the situation a along time ago. If you had two handles to deceive, you never would have done this. Kim believes what she wants to beilieve. The "other poster" dislike is Pike, who started this thread attacking other posters. She turns a blind eye to him, and he still won't admit this current incarnation is him. What has Geo ever done other than have a lot of negative opinion, a lot of people don't agree with. He seems sincere about them.

Morning Mike, good to see you. You can edit if you put a . in the headline, which apparently is the required field. you can also delete your post and do the same, in the the post portion. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:

You don't have to explain yourself again. You explained the situation a along time ago. If you had two handles to deceive, you never would have done this. Kim believes what she wants to beilieve. The "other poster" dislike is Pike, who started this thread attacking other posters. She turns a blind eye to him, and he still won't admit this current incarnation is him. What has Geo ever done other than have a lot of negative opinion, a lot of people don't agree with. He seems sincere about them.

you have to scroll the headline title before you can post an edit...fyi

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Morning J-Bay, Thanks guys, I couldn't figure out what the "required field" was. I see this place is still a work in progress,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Totally disagree.  I have never, and will never, report someone for insulting me personally here.  I am a big boy, it's only words and it's all on an anonymous forum to boot. But why should bigots be allowed to spew their evil bile publically....and against the rules of the forum? It's offensive to me, it's not allowed here, and the first choice good people have is to do something or do nothing.

Over about 10 years here I've reported someone about 5-6 times.  Every time I've told them publically after I've done it, and I reckon around half the times they've been banned due to me (though that's just a guess).

Are you saying you would accept any behaviour/language here?  That anything goes?  That an ultra Nazi or Klansman could say anything here and that's ok to you?

I agree...Im not mad at certain posters and could care less what some anonymous jackazz has to say about me. Some of it isuncalled for and crosses the line. For that, I had an issue with the moderators here and allowing those posts to remain here. It seems lately they have been removing such posts, which is a good for this forum. The ones that continue to post such garbage might cut down, or stop it all together if their post immediately get removed.

I genuinely like the majority of posters here.   I don't regret being deliberately rude to the tiny minority that post abusive things, but I am going to try to be more tolerant of people who just post things that annoy me e.g. the complaining brigade.   The few times I've been made aware that I have inadvertently offended someone I apologised immediately and unreservedly.  All of which is how I behave in real life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

While I agree with very little that georom has to say, I don't think I have ever seen anything from him that would merit being banned.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

If anyone has tried harder than I to get their name back i would be shocked. BurritoT is still a valid name and is not-banned, yet I have no way of recovering it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

If anyone has tried harder than I to get their name back i would be shocked. BurritoT is still a valid name and is not-banned, yet I have no way of recovering it.

BDC can't help you with the email address you used for that account??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

btw

Will the pantywaist liberals who keep on calling for everyone to get banned please shut the hell up!

How 'bout this?  GROW A PAIR!

I can't stand 99.9% of what softy or many others have to say, but I'm so tired of the little girls who can't stand to hear things they don't like scream, "BAN HIM!  My delicate little eyes just can't handle reading things I don't like to see.  Help!  Help!  Please!!!!  Somebody protect me!!!

Where the hell did some of you grow up?  Certainly not Boston!  No FF'nn way!  What a bunch of little girls!

Let's hear the, "he's belittling women," calls!  "He must be banned!"  Help!!!!!

TIME TO MAN UP!  Better!  Just shut the hellll up!

NO!  I actually did report stiffy once for some racist & bigoted rhetoric.  The guy is definitely a hateful demagogue!  I was actually agreeing with you.

I simply get tired of the nancy girls, like kimmy, who want every other poster banned.  I just get tired of the little girl whining!

I've actually consistently said the complete opposite about bannings. Any reference I've ever made to bannings was the double standard here as to muliple aliases by Yankee trolls here as opposed to Sox fans. You obviously don't even read my posts.

I can't wait for the game threads to start again, so clowns like you can focus your            and moaning on one thread.

If I've taken you the wrong way, I apologize.  It just seems that you have some perseverant thoughts about what others post.  I think you just need to relax a little.  I must admit, I don't really read what you write.  I skim at best, & still find I can't take any more.  I'm not saying that to be mean, I just can't handle the whining.  You've simply got to let go of controling what others write.  When softy says something bigoted, racist, or misogynistic, as he is want to do, I simply take him apart both rationally & rhetorically.  I think he actually works for BDC, & is a foil for the likes of Moon.  It's a type of uneducated Socratic dialogue.  Nothing to get your knickers / panties in a twist about.  As I'm writing this, I'm asking myself if I'm being a bit condescending?  I guess I am, but I'm not trying to be.  You sound like a nice person!!!  You just need to let the small stuff go!  :)  Just have fun & be the nice person you seem to be.  Sorry if that was put the wrong way!

LOL!!!  I clearly spell out Kimmy's problem with constant whining & she just can't help herself!

OY!  Baby!!!  You gotta let this stuff go!!!   The constant & unrelenting need to track who's who & what they might have said under another name???  The unending witch hunt to OUT others.  Where the hell do some people get the time to even try to keep track of all that??

When the whining & attempts to censor everyone around you, simply because you can't handle reading things you don't like, become more obnoxious than the socio-political (feel free to insert hate-filled) musings of the likes of stiffy........  YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP!

Girl!  I really tried!!!!  You just can't help yourself.  :(  The titttt for tat, quid pro quo, point - counterpoint as to who said what when is pure insanity!  Get help!

as to Enchilada T.......  "A great man???"  Come on now....  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I agree...Im not mad at certain posters and could care less what some anonymous jackazz has to say about me. Some of it isuncalled for and crosses the line. For that, I had an issue with the moderators here and allowing those posts to remain here. It seems lately they have been removing such posts, which is a good for this forum. The ones that continue to post such garbage might cut down, or stop it all together if their post immediately get removed.

I genuinely like the majority of posters here.   I don't regret being deliberately rude to the tiny minority that post abusive things, but I am going to try to be more tolerant of people who just post things that annoy me e.g. the complaining brigade.   The few times I've been made aware that I have inadvertently offended someone I apologised immediately and unreservedly.  All of which is how I behave in real life.

georom has already named us the bootlicker brigade, so we may have to go with crybaby cadre to maintain the alliterative index.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

georom has already named us the bootlicker brigade, so we may have to go with crybaby cadre to maintain the alliterative index.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Bottom line!  The whining by those who can't handle the "allowace" of some views to be aired, no matter whether they are up front or anonymous, must stop!  My God!  I've never heard such whining before in my life!  As I said earlier, these WHINERS certainly do not hail from the great city of Boston!!!  A true Bostonian would never whine about somebody saying something they don't like.  They would simply tell you to shut the fffff up!  & then take you apart rhetorically.  Why do the cries for censorship generally come from the far left??  To be consistent anyway, shouldn't they be the biggest defenders of free speech?  Not hate speech, but free speech.  I concede that a few guys like stiffy like to fling the hate speech, but I'm getting really tired of the left conflating every view slightly right of center as hate speech.  Get over yourselves!  Grow a pair!  Now hike those panties up & make the counter-argument!  :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

bootlicker is  pretty good term

+1 for me...

sorry Pike - admit it, that's funny

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THERE is no one on this board who could hold "SOFTY'S JOCK"  !!!  And Gerome is a great poster & baseball man tooooo !!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

THERE is no one on this board who could hold "SOFTY'S JOCK"  !!!  And Gerome is a great poster & baseball man tooooo !!!

i doubt the soft one wears a jock. and if he does*, no one but you mr. bill would want to hold it.

* 2 peanut shells and a rubber band.

There ya go again......   Taking some harmless sport quotes and turning them into some "LIB/LEFT/SOC/RAD/MOONBAT CODE" to reflect a "hate trail" to destroy the oposition.......  SON, I would prefer that you just simply "give credit to where credit is due"  !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

i doubt the soft one wears a jock. and if he does*, no one but you mr. bill would want to hold it.

* 2 peanut shells and a rubber band.

There ya go again......   Taking some harmless sport quotes and turning them into some "LIB/LEFT/SOC/RAD/MOONBAT CODE" to reflect a "hate trail" to destroy the oposition.......  SON, I would prefer that you just simply "give credit to where credit is due"  !!!

Nobody on this board is more willing to hold & sniff Stiffy's jock than Bill-69

Here's Stiffy's latest race baiting / demagogic comment....  What say you Bill-69

posted at 1/21/2013 2:28 PM EST

• Softlaw1
    • First: 11/16/2012
    • Last: 1/21/2013

Agree, no one cares about federal reminder of skin pigmentation day.

Bill-69 will excuse his boyfriend from anything :)   Oh, he likey!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Before Bill-69's little pea brain can construct a simple response, which is doubtful, let me just say this!

The race-baiting, racially demagogic political games played by the Democrats & liberals is dispicable & racially divisive!  It is disgusting & loathsome!  It is the lowest form of politics imaginable!

On that note I agree with Stiffy!

THE BIG PROBLEM????   STIFFY DOES THE SAME & WORSE!  MANY ON THE FAR RIGHT DO THE SAME THING THEY CONSTANTLY ACCUSE LIBS & DEMS OF DOING!  IT DISGUSTS ME!

As I've said many times, I'm sick to death of Stiffy & his boyfriends happily feeding into the caricature of decent conservative Republicans as knuckle-dragging racists!  No doubt Stiffy & Bill-69 are just that, but your average con. Republican would have nothing to do with these two!!!!

NOTHNG!  YOU TWO THINK THIS IS YOUR PARTY????  THINK AGAIN!!!!!  YOU CLOWNS ARE HISTORY!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Before Bill-69's little pea brain can construct a simple response, which is doubtful, let me just say this!

The race-baiting, racially demagogic political games played by the Democrats & liberals is dispicable & racially divisive!  It is disgusting & loathsome!  It is the lowest form of politics imaginable!

On that note I agree with Stiffy!

THE BIG PROBLEM????   STIFFY DOES THE SAME & WORSE!  MANY ON THE FAR RIGHT DO THE SAME THING THEY CONSTANTLY ACCUSE LIBS & DEMS OF DOING!  IT DISGUSTS ME!

As I've said many times, I'm sick to death of Stiffy & his boyfriends happily feeding into the caricature of decent conservative Republicans as knuckle-dragging racists!  No doubt Stiffy & Bill-69 are just that, but your average con. Republican would have nothing to do with these two!!!!

NOTHNG!  YOU TWO THINK THIS IS YOUR PARTY????  THINK AGAIN!!!!!  YOU CLOWNS ARE HISTORY!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

DEFEND STIFFY'S POST BILL-69!

Can you get your jock sniffing pea brain around it????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

The most telling comment was made by RedSoxdirtDog who thinks that Softlaw works for BDC and is a foil for Moonslav. I said that three years ago.  Moonslav and Softlaw are like Edgar Bergin and Charlie McCarthy. They are a team - in Moonslav's head. They are one poster who plays two parts. It surely fools many fans and keeps them debating, thinking, and discussing baseball but it is still staged and insincere. the best part is how Moonslav the far left liberal also plays the part of Softlaw, the far right Conservative. Great entertainment for the gullible. Moonslav invented the perfect FOIL and his name is SOFTLAW.

As Bill-69 would say.......  "BINGO!"    Yahtzee!!!!!   Check-Mate!  and ONE!

A bit too obvious!  They will get nasty as heck with eachother, but every once & a while, like today, even in the midst of a vile racist comment, Moon gives a special nod to "what a great poster Stiffy is."  VERY TELLING!

I think it a purposeful attempt by a far left lib. to create a negative caricature of your average Conservative Republican.  Moon comes of as highly intelligent & thoughtful, while taking apart the RACIST, BIGOTED, MISOGYNISTIC, GAY BASHING Conservative Republican. 

The laughable thing!!!!!!   BILL-806 / 69 is too dumb to see he's being played!  Made to look the FOOL!!!!  He's too stupid to see he's being set up as a straw DOG!  WOW Bill!  How old are you?  One would think a few greys might impart a modicum of wisdom????  Not will Billy Beer!

The fumes from all that jock sniffing have left him more than a little loopy!  Come up for air Billy Boy!!!  Time to smell the coffee :)

Sections
Shortcuts