BDC and Softlaw and Georom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: BDC and Softlaw and Georom

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

THERE is no one on this board who could hold "SOFTY'S JOCK"  !!!  And Gerome is a great poster & baseball man tooooo !!!

i doubt the soft one wears a jock. and if he does*, no one but you mr. bill would want to hold it.

* 2 peanut shells and a rubber band.

There ya go again......   Taking some harmless sport quotes and turning them into some "LIB/LEFT/SOC/RAD/MOONBAT CODE" to reflect a "hate trail" to destroy the oposition.......  SON, I would prefer that you just simply "give credit to where credit is due"  !!!

Nobody on this board is more willing to hold & sniff Stiffy's jock than Bill-69

Here's Stiffy's latest race baiting / demagogic comment....  What say you Bill-69

posted at 1/21/2013 2:28 PM EST

• Softlaw1
    • First: 11/16/2012
    • Last: 1/21/2013

Agree, no one cares about federal reminder of skin pigmentation day.

Bill-69 will excuse his boyfriend from anything :)   Oh, he likey!!!!

JUST IN CASE BILLY-806 / 69 TRIES TO IGNORE STIFFY'S POST, AS HE USUALLY DOES....  :)

SNIFF THIS BILLY BOY!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Hi J-Bay

No BDC cannot help me. They have communicated with me quite a bit (more than I would expect, very nice of BDC). But because I forgot the email address I had used to register BurritoT they will only send the "new password" to the email on file. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Hi J-Bay

No BDC cannot help me. They have communicated with me quite a bit (more than I would expect, very nice of BDC). But because I forgot the email address I had used to register BurritoT they will only send the "new password" to the email on file. 

Just curious Enchilada???  Still think Stiffy is a "GREAT POSTER?"  Do you share his sentiments on all things socio-political?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.   For all those like Bill-806 / 69, who are too slow & dim-witted to interpret Stiffy's meaning, when he referred to Martin Luther King Day as "SKIN PIGMENTATION REMINDER DAY......"

He plays the basest of racially demagogic politics, by reducing King's movement to nothing more than a reminder that he was BLACK.  Stiffy tries to marginalize King by suggesting he was nothing more than a racially polarizing black man.  I won't even make the case for his historic significance for those too stupid to get it!

YES!  Many in today's culture, including Liberal Democrats & much of the media, have hijacked Kings legacy, and use it to demagogue the hell out of race.  This is dispicable!  To use racial politics for political gain is the lowest form of politics & humanity.

Still, Stiffy is too hateful & dim-witted to rise above this, & not play the polar opposite political game!  I assume he is smart enough to realize he is doing it, even if the simpletons who sniff his jock are not.  Perhaps I assume too much!?!?!? 

Wake up numb-nuts / wing-nuts!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

What a strange thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

What a strange thread.

Don't I know it.  Please excuse my digression, I just can't handle the jock sniffers who are want to give the likes of Stiffy a pass on the vile racism he loves to spew.  I know I'm going off, but I love sticking it up some guy's arssses.  :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

What a strange thread.

Don't I know it.  Please excuse my digression, I just can't handle the jock sniffers who are want to give the likes of Stiffy a pass on the vile racism he loves to spew.  I know I'm going off, but I love sticking it up some guy's arssses.  :)

Its never wrong to call out racism and bigotry when you recognize it. Its still a very strange thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Hi J-Bay

Just curious Enchilada???  Still think Stiffy is a "GREAT POSTER?"  Do you share his sentiments on all things socio-political?

Do you think I read them? I don't.  Sure I get into it with posters here but for the most part I know when to skim.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

It's been a while since I have posted but I see not much has changed.  Ban softy, ban stiffy, ban ....  If you don't like a posters opinion ignore him, pure and simple.   It's a shame that some things never change.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

I have to confess to enjoying this thread a bit more than I would like to admit....The upstairs-downstairs soap opera themed clique contours of the forum always seem to shift just enough to keep your interest...Will Kimsaysthis be nice or nasty to the shiftless troll...And will she bust their identity-thieving ways and out them as a poster with...OMG...more than one account???  That's riveting stuff....Will pike and moon ever bury the hatchet??  Will pike ever remove the hatchet from his head??? Will softy continue to be relatively mellow, or will he launch into a simultaneously homophobic, racist and misogynist rant.  Will he so unnerve the other more reasonable conservatives that they try to push him over the fiscal cliff? Perhaps most importantly, will any poster manage to be as droll and yet as non-patronizing and non-narcissistic as GPC? Greatness coupled with humility can come in all shapes and sizes, but on this forum...I doubt it....

As Cicero once opined about that "strawdog" conspirator Catiline: "O tempora, O mores!!!"  Or Dickens himself: "It was the best of forums, it was the worst of forums...."  

Bottom line: Downton Abbey, and its bored aristocrats, and even more boring servants, has nothing on the BDC forum...This is television the way I like it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

I have to confess to enjoying this thread a bit more than I would like to admit....The upstairs-downstairs soap opera themed clique contours of the forum always seem to shift just enough to keep your interest...Will Kimsaysthis be nice or nasty to the shiftless troll...And will she bust their identity-thieving ways and out them as a poster with...OMG...more than one account???  That's riveting stuff....Will pike and moon ever bury the hatchet??  Will pike ever remove the hatchet from his head??? Will softy continue to be relatively mellow, or will he launch into a simultaneously homophobic, racist and misogynist rant.  Will he so unnerve the other more reasonable conservatives that they try to push him over the fiscal cliff? Perhaps most importantly, will any poster manage to be as droll and yet as non-patronizing and non-narcissistic as GPC? Greatness coupled with humility can come in all shapes and sizes, but on this forum...I doubt it....

As Cicero once opined about that "strawdog" conspirator Catiline: "O tempora, O mores!!!"  Or Dickens himself: "It was the best of forums, it was the worst of forums...."  

Bottom line: Downton Abbey, and its bored aristocrats, and even more boring servants, has nothing on the BDC forum...This is television the way I like it!

Everyday posters continue to follow one Sox fan around and accuse him of muliple names. They just don't like it when the tables are turned on them. And none of the usual suspects have EVER accused a Yankee fan of having multiple aliases. That's saying something considering this is a Sox board. There's a weird anti-Sox fan vibe here. And it's time that came to an end.

Btw, I saw you also enjoy chiming in on the Pats board. Who knew?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

The most telling comment was made by RedSoxdirtDog who thinks that Softlaw works for BDC and is a foil for Moonslav. I said that three years ago.  Moonslav and Softlaw are like Edgar Bergin and Charlie McCarthy. They are a team - in Moonslav's head. They are one poster who plays two parts. It surely fools many fans and keeps them debating, thinking, and discussing baseball but it is still staged and insincere. the best part is how Moonslav the far left liberal also plays the part of Softlaw, the far right Conservative. Great entertainment for the gullible. Moonslav invented the perfect FOIL and his name is SOFTLAW.

U nuts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Nobody should be banned for anything I have seen here. (I haven't read every word.)

While I disagree with almost every word softy posts, he should not be banned. He is annoying at times, but he does talk baseball often enough.

The thread starter here and his past personnas are another story all together. His posts that are not cut and pastes are about 90% nonbaseball. His obsession with disecting every poster's motives, team affiliation, or personality is more annoying and perhaps more deserving of censorship than anything short of personal attacks.

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

I believe you have your own category "The Excuse Me Troll"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

The most telling comment was made by RedSoxdirtDog who thinks that Softlaw works for BDC and is a foil for Moonslav. I said that three years ago.  Moonslav and Softlaw are like Edgar Bergin and Charlie McCarthy. They are a team - in Moonslav's head. They are one poster who plays two parts. It surely fools many fans and keeps them debating, thinking, and discussing baseball but it is still staged and insincere. the best part is how Moonslav the far left liberal also plays the part of Softlaw, the far right Conservative. Great entertainment for the gullible. Moonslav invented the perfect FOIL and his name is SOFTLAW.

U nuts

Steven - I'm sorry to see you've replaced your old avatar, that was one of my favourites here. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

U nuts

Steven - I'm sorry to see you've replaced your old avatar, that was one of my favourites here. 

Thx, I liked it too; done via a request by another poster who suggested I was disingenuous about my affilliation; not that a Mantle pic actually is

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

U nuts

I liked it too; done via a request by another poster who suggested I was disingenuous about my affilliation.

every poster must have all of their team affilliates present in their avatar or suffer the wrath of kimsaysthis

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

U nuts

Why are you using "favourites" when you say you're a transplant?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Greenpartycelt is another poster who's a Yankee fan that doesn't identify himself yet spreads his wisdom over many Boston fan boards. I don't get it. Why not identify yourself as a Yankee/NY fan? There has to be a reason. Is it so it looks like what you're saying about any given Boston team is being said by a Boston fan? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

The obsession with me continues......

I've lived here for over 20 years, one picks things things up....any other questions, stalker?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I've lived here for over 20 years, one picks things things up....any other questions, stalker?

What words are you going to forget how to spell next? I bet you sound like Madonna with your "English accent".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

What words are you going to forget how to spell next? I bet you sound like Madonna with your "English accent".

So now you want to know about my speaking voice, but you're not obsessed with me.  Gotcha.  People here ask how I can still have such a strong American accent after living over 20 years here.  Any other questions?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

THERE is no one on this board who could hold "SOFTY'S JOCK"  !!!  And Gerome is a great poster & baseball man tooooo !!!

i doubt the soft one wears a jock. and if he does*, no one but you mr. bill would want to hold it.

* 2 peanut shells and a rubber band.

There ya go again......   Taking some harmless sport quotes and turning them into some "LIB/LEFT/SOC/RAD/MOONBAT CODE" to reflect a "hate trail" to destroy the oposition.......  SON, I would prefer that you just simply "give credit to where credit is due"  !!!

Nobody on this board is more willing to hold & sniff Stiffy's jock than Bill-69

Here's Stiffy's latest race baiting / demagogic comment....  What say you Bill-69

posted at 1/21/2013 2:28 PM EST

• Softlaw1
    • First: 11/16/2012
    • Last: 1/21/2013

Agree, no one cares about federal reminder of skin pigmentation day.

Bill-69 will excuse his boyfriend from anything :)   Oh, he likey!!!!

JUST IN CASE BILLY-806 / 69 TRIES TO IGNORE STIFFY'S POST, AS HE USUALLY DOES....  :)

SNIFF THIS BILLY BOY!

As taken out of the "PLAYBOOK" of the LIB/LEFT/SOC/RAD/MOONBATS that are hungup on global warming and the desire to "TRANSFORM " the USA into a 3rd world country !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Anyone who denies or doesn't care that the world is polluted is a dumb-azz. Stop harping on Global Warming ..... is the world polluted or isn't it Bill