BDC Board HOF Posters 1st Class Induction for 2013

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: BDC Board HOF Posters 1st Class Induction for 2013

Softy has been banned many times and refuses to talk honestly about the past.  He will get the Mark McGwire treatment. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

His use of PEDs (Predatory Egotistical Drivel) will keep softy off the ballot for good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Ok, I've officially lost patience with the the Sox this offseason.

Sign both Hamilton AND Greinke!

Maybe it'll spare us any more threads like this....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not likely. softlaw specializes in inane drivel. That is when he's not bloviating on his nonsensical FA and trade proposals or hijacking decent baseball threads with his right wing political propaganda.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why?  They are bloviated Big labor Dumpster Material.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Carnie and Space;

A guy can dream, can't he?

Two very funny replies, BTW. It's not often we get "bloviating" in back to back posts!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Softy is a pariah and was wrong about Guthrie only costing a couple million.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Boomerangsdotcom sent in his absentee vote in support of harness

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was correct that Guthrie's value ended @ 2 and base 6. That he found a market of base 8 (2 base points higher than his value limit to the Red Sox) and one more year is meaningless to me. I have a detailed plan with value and fit offers to a number of other 2nd and 3rd rate pitchers, but moving forward with the status quo is a much better value and fit than paying 2nd and 3rd rate pitchers 1st rate contracts.

[/QUOTE]

Prove it.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

Prove that Crawford's value ended at 142M, you big dope.

And on that note, let's take a look at guthrie after he reaches year 3 of that deal.

[/QUOTE]

Why? I never said what his value was. You can't prove you are "correct" about any value and fit until the end of the contract. Therefore, you can't possibly be correct.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say......... "SON, you have been overlooked again"  !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

Value includes risk in the value assessment. In your catatonic hysteria, you claimed "Kemp's career will prove he's not worth that", you big dope.

[/QUOTE]

Catatonic hysteria? Do you even know what these words mean? One negates the other. Who's the dope now?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

I was correct that Guthrie's value ended @ 2 and base 6. That he found a market of base 8 (2 base points higher than his value limit to the Red Sox) and one more year is meaningless to me. I have a detailed plan with value and fit offers to a number of other 2nd and 3rd rate pitchers, but moving forward with the status quo is a much better value and fit than paying 2nd and 3rd rate pitchers 1st rate contracts.

[/QUOTE]

The point is that your "value and fit offers" have never been nor never will be enough for us to sign anyone- not even the journeymen 3rd rate pitchers that you want to offer 4th rate contracts. By your standards, this Sox team will never sign another free agent or extend any or our own players-- ever.

Stop pretending we don't understand what you mean and arguing against strawmen. We fully understand that you continuously suggest lowball offers as your plan for rebuilding. It's not a realistic plan to rebuild by offering suggestions of signings and trades that have zero chance of ever happening. 

This is what you don't get!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

The point is that your "value and fit offers" have never been nor never will be enough for us to sign anyone

Beltre and Agon are just two who make your trolling catatonic drivel completely false.

What you don't get is why the Red Sox have spent nearly a billion on labor costs and have zero playoff wins to show for it.

You dive in to every single FA class and act like you are INEpstein or Cherry, "that's how it works in FA markets you have to pay the market".

[/QUOTE]   Free agency has hurt this team more than it has helped !!!   Build from within & smart/BOLD trades   !!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

Beltre is one of the few FA that was an obvious and perfect fit for 2010. Those who claim they should have given a four year deal on the heels of 2010 are wrong. He's breaking down and Middlebrooks is the far superior value.

[/QUOTE]Another  B I N G O  !!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

Beltre is one of the few FA that was an obvious and perfect fit for 2010. Those who claim they should have given a four year deal on the heels of 2010 are wrong. He's breaking down and Middlebrooks is the far superior value.

[/QUOTE]

I wish Middlebrooks was 'breaking down" like Beltre did in 2012 when he played in 156 games and had one of his best seasons hitting.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]

In 2011, Beltre only played in 124 games. Beltre signed a 6 year 96 million dollar contract that started in 2011. At 16 million a year, the value ends with less than higher level production over a 140 games plust season. Beltre will be 34 years old for only year 3 of his 6 year contract.

It's amusing to see all the people who say "we shold have paid at least 6 years and 100 million for Beltre". But the above poster is just one of many idiots like that.

[/QUOTE]

I never said to sign Beltre for any type of contract, and certainly not 6 years. Your accusations always ring hollow. But a couple of more years of Beltre with the Sox would have worked out much better than the mess they got themselves into.

In 2012, Middlebrooks played in 75 games until he started breaking down.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

The point is that your "value and fit offers" have never been nor never will be enough for us to sign anyone

Beltre and Agon are just two who make your trolling catatonic drivel completely false.

What you don't get is why the Red Sox have spent nearly a billion on labor costs and have zero playoff wins to show for it.

You dive in to every single FA class and act like you are INEpstein or Cherry, "that's how it works in FA markets you have to pay the market".

[/QUOTE]

Despite your lie that you were the "leader in advocating for Beltre", we all know your first choice was Nick Johnson at 1B and keeping Youk at 3B. Then, you were against keeping Beltre after the 1 year here, and were in favor of outbidding Detroit for VMart instead... yes the same VMart you now say is worth "farm scraps".

Your offer to AGon was $17-18M/yr, so like I said, we'd never have anyone if our GM offered what you wanted.

Stop your lies, clown.