1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: BDC DOTTIE: fix your security certificate! every browser warns me about coming in, says you are a HIGH RISK!

The same thing happens to me....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: BDC DOTTIE: fix your security certificate! every browser warns me about coming in, says you are a HIGH RISK!

In response to ampoule's comment:

Same here!  Not to mention that it takes 10 tries to refresh & update the page every time you want to post.

The site is still a mess.  When your security tells you the site is not safe!!!!   & the 'glitches continue with few signs of things getting better....  You start believing your computer security.

TIME TO GET IT TOGETHER BDC!  I THINK WE'VE BEEN PRETTY PATIENT.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Same here actually showed that I had been disconnected from the site. When I asked about it BDC said I had not been disconnected. BTW I'm sick of showing up s someone else especially softy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Me too ....... Howevaa, some of you T-BALLERS must be happy with that !!!!

"T-Ballers"......you certainly use that as an odd insult a lot.  Let me ask you.... which 'Balls' do you prefer?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

When I started playing baseball there was no such thing as t ball. T ball is concoction of over zealous parents to control every aspect tof fun their kids can have. 6/7/8 let them play BB without the helicopter parents

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

No security issues with me. I got one in the middle of all the chaos after the bombings, but that was it. I have a Mac so Im not sure if that has something to do with it. It doesnt see as many security threats as a PC does.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Me too ....... Howevaa, some of you T-BALLERS must be happy with that !!!!

"T-Ballers"......you certainly use that as an odd insult a lot.  Let me ask you.... which 'Balls' do you prefer?

Not a very smart remark......   Heck, I thought that T-BALL was the best time of your BASEBALL experience ???  Tell us, how was the ICE CREAM on the way home ????

Loved playing little league.  Never played T-Ball though.  Lived in the city as a kid and family didn't have a ton of money.  We used to play stick ball in the street (couldn't imagine doing that today!).  When we moved out of the city I joined little league.  Best memories were after a tough game my dad would always bring me to my favorite local burger joint.  I'd follow it up with a chocolate malted. 

So there you have it Bill.....that's what I did as a kid. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

This site is a mess.

Half the time I have no window to post in and have to refresh 8-10 times to get one.

The other day, it showed I was spaceman, then someone else up at the top, and wouldn't let me post.

Some threads when you click add post, it does nothing. Sometimes if you click it again it double posts, other times it does not.

This site is going downhill fast, and will be losing the few good posters it has soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This site is a mess.

Half the time I have no window to post in and have to refresh 8-10 times to get one.

The other day, it showed I was spaceman, then someone else up at the top, and wouldn't let me post.

Some threads when you click add post, it does nothing. Sometimes if you click it again it double posts, other times it does not.

This site is going downhill fast, and will be losing the few good posters it has soon.

[/QUOT
    i thought someone had given me a virus but alas it is just the crapalo site...you get what you pay for

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

It's always been "high risk" posting here.

You risk your sanity.

But most of you have no worries, as you have nothing to lose.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

bottom line: is there a virus here or is it just a harmless technical mess on BDC's part?

There is a fungus among us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I get the same thing every time I leave the site I get logged off and when I log on from a Sprots thread it takes me to the Boston.Com front page.   then I go back to the thread is gone...Furstrating

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

This site is so messed up that I can't even get onto my #1 redsoxdirtdog account to post.  Had to use my wife's account.

This is really getting rediculous.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

This site is so messed up that I can't even get onto my #1 redsoxdirtdog account to post.  Had to use my wife's account.

This is really getting rediculous.

It's because the site knows you're wearing her clothes tonight....   Laughing

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The cheerleaders on this Board are a high risk to reality.

Nahhh!  We actually know that the Sox can't possibly keep rolling at this clip!  It's awesome to watch, and fun to cheer for!  Yes Stiffy!!!  CHEER FOR!  The difference with us???

1)  We know Papi's contract was a golden parachute!  We know the Sox could have re-signed him for 1/2 what they GAVE him, especially considering the injury.  We know the contract was not wise!!!!  As opposed to you.....  once the deal was done, we were over the money issue.  NOW....  We are simply rooting for him to return to form, despite the realities of how his body will likely not hold up over the next 2 years.  WE are simply ROOTING for OUR GUY!!  The same guy who has given us SO MUCH over the last decade.  YOU?????   You simply want to be 'proven' right with your pathetic little gm wannabe predictions.  You're trying to SHORT the Papi market.  OOOOOOOOOOh!  What a bold move on the market!  You so smaaat!  WE'LL keep ROOTING for OUR player.  You hate Boston & the Red Sox.  We get it.  No biggy! 

2)  You consistently try to short the market on any RS player you think won't make bank. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

bottom line: is there a virus here or is it just a harmless technical mess on BDC's part?

There is a fungus among us.

hey now..........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I've never gotten this warning..not sure if it's because I stay logged in and never log out? I know one thing..if I got a warning like that I would never override it. I would stay away until the issue was resolved.

Sections
Shortcuts