BDC Filter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

BDC Filter

IMHO there is a filter now being used that automatically removes posts. This filter maybe a little sensitive to certain similar words. I do not believe some one is reading every post on every forum on this site just not feasible. If I'm right BDC needs to adjust sensitivity issue. It's like at school I can not always get to my mail since it is called Hot mail.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: BDC Filter

I don't think so, otherwise the posts would be removed immediately.  That's not what's happening. 

What is happening is......  That certain guys like Stiffy and his buddy Billy-69 are reporting "abuse," after provocing said "abuse" with equally questionable rhetoric, thus getting the mods to step in.  It's the guys who pick these fights, go to the ad hominem, then are want to squeal liike pigs when confronted. 

It's the age old classic case of "being able to dish it out, but can't take it."

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

^^^see if we can get stiffys post to be deleted.

i reported.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

"Sequestration is Obama's gimmick and is not a total federal spending cut".

"This post has been deleted by the Obama Administration"

Rumor has it, Stiffy and Billy have been "sequestered" for quite some time now??? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

^^^see if we can get stiffys post to be deleted.

i reported.

call softlaw a dork... that will certainly get deleted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

They should delete more posts than they do now.

I mean it.

This forum was fun at one time, now it's overrun by the inmates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I heard that the "BIG O" is flying DRONES over Fenway Park to filter out anything negative about Larry Luccianno'$ Red $0x !!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I heard that the "BIG O" is flying DRONES over Fenway Park to filter out anything negative about Larry Luccianno'$ Red $0x !!!!!

Oscar Robertson doesn't like to fly, everyone knows that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

response from Dottie:

• BDCDottie
    • First: 5/29/2008
    • Last: 3/5/2013

Hey mef,

We use an outside company for our moderation. They handle abuse reports, and yes, once in a while they delete comments that are fine, or keep reported comments that should be deleted.

We do not have auto deletion based on X number of abuse reports. We used to, but got rid of it.

I can speak to the mods, but it helps to have specific examples. Is there a particular discussion on the Sox On the Front Burner forum with bad moderating that I can use as an example?

so that answers that.

Sections
Shortcuts