BDC Goalies ranked: Softlaw, Bill-806, and Georom

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: BDC Goalies ranked: Softlaw, Bill-806, and Georom

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

On most days Bill-806 chooses to be the the Forum villain and like a goalie on a bad hockey team deflects away everyone's best shot. On some days he gets over 200 saves from the posters who come here in search of a villain. He has stopped the Yazzer front line repeatedly. Center Conan Triumph has rushed the goal many times on clean breakaways only to be rebuffed. The star forward from hockey rich northern Maine named Jacque Carnie gets most flustered by Bill's superb goaltending. He got so frustrated this week that he has took his hockey stick and puck home with him in the middle of the game.

Bill  is a superb goalie / villain but is still years away from being as good a goalie as Jean Softlaw . Hats off to whoever plays the role of Villain Softlaw on this Forum. He is a genius at his craft. Most goalies, with that many players shooting pucks at them from all angles daily, would soon become  paranoid but Softlaw loves it. The only player with a heavy, fast slapshot who can shoot the puck past Goalie Softlaw often is Pierre Rameacap from Kitchener, Ontario.  Rameacap however is tired of the game and has hung up his skates. Most goalies are from Canada and are WASPS but one goalie of Italian heritage is an up and coming prospect. His name is George Romero and currently plays for Boston College. His teammates call him Professor.

What would the Forum be without our goalies / volunteer villains? What would the Forum be without those who come here to take shots at them.  Drop the puck. Gametime.

DAD would also say ........     "SON, watch out for this TV-GUY, a real SMOOTH operator, he is"  !!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Villains????

Well you got the root word correct.  Vill

Try Village Idiots and you might be closer to the truth.

p.s.  Your metaphor is WAY OFF.  Goalies??? Please!

Try softball pitchers?  When you keep serving up SLOW PITCH SOFTBALLS guys are gonna pound you.  Stop the SLOW PITCH (moronic threads), and they willl stop getting hammered.

Are you as slow as them?  It sure seems like it!!!

Nothing funnier than a self-aggrandizing simpleton.....  LOL   :)

Well, looks like the T V-GUY had a few removals here.....  Howevaa, as the 2012 poster of the year, I think that he was right on with some pretty good company here, being SOFTY, GEROME, & BILL-806, thats a 1 2 3 group in any mans lineup !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Villains????

Well you got the root word correct.  Vill

Try Village Idiots and you might be closer to the truth.

p.s.  Your metaphor is WAY OFF.  Goalies??? Please!

Try softball pitchers?  When you keep serving up SLOW PITCH SOFTBALLS guys are gonna pound you.  Stop the SLOW PITCH (moronic threads), and they willl stop getting hammered.

Are you as slow as them?  It sure seems like it!!!

Nothing funnier than a self-aggrandizing simpleton.....  LOL   :)

Well, looks like the T V-GUY had a few removals here.....  Howevaa, as the 2012 poster of the year, I think that he was right on with some pretty good company here, being SOFTY, GEROME, & BILL-806, thats a 1 2 3 group in any mans lineup !!!!

p.s.   that don't even know when they are being insulted, mocked, ridiculed, etc...   LOL

You gotta love this guy!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

again....

It's not goalie, it's SOFT BALL PITCHER :)

Keep serving them up 10 threads a day, & we'll keep knocking them out of the park.

I love batting practice!  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

again....

Keep serving them up 10 threads a day, & we'll keep knocking them out of the park.

Back in the day, you would be known as "a 2:00 slugger"  !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

again....

If I posted what you were no doubt known as "back in the day," it would be immediately removed.

sad.....   very sad!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

again....

If I posted what you were no doubt known as "back in the day," it would be immediately removed.

sad.....   very sad!

SON, get hold of yourself, you are on a "family sports board", act like it, PLEASE !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Let me keep this Hockey thing going...Pike just retired, DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

Let me keep this Hockey thing going...Pike just retired, DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?!

That would be the iceing....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

again....

sad.....   very sad!

SON, get hold of yourself, you are on a "family sports board", act like it, PLEASE !!!

Billy,

I'll make you a deal??  You stop starting 5 self-aggrandizing and copy-cat threads per day, and I will treat you with respect.

You stop the never ending sucking up to Stiffy, a guy who routinely goes with vile ad hominem attacks against those who he disagrees with on social issues.   A guy who plays the R card on a daily basis.  A guy who love R demagoguery more than anything, including baseball.  Knowing this, you jump right on his bandwagon, and regularly lay down the Left/Lib/yada yada/ moonbat/yadayada as a clear provocation.  One would have to make it a full time job to portray MY side of the pol. spectrum in such a half-witted, uninformed, & vacuous way.

After that billy, I would love to have a reasonable debate on all things Red Sox with you.

It's up to you big boy.  Playing the victim is Stiffy's thing.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Guys like Bill and softy generate posts. Some of the things softy says are dead giveaways that hes just trying to "shake the hive", so to speak, and get the bee's buzzin'...No body can be that uneducated a baseball fan, at times, and be serious.

Guys like these 2, as long as the political, racist, homophobic, and bigoted comments stay out of it, are good for the forum in terms of traffic.

Some may not like it, but BDC sees it as a plus for the reasons I just gave. The more comments, the more traffic to their site/forum. I may reply to their comments, but will not engage in a lengthy back and forth with them. There are others here I'll leave that up to. A Moon vs. softy battle can take up 20 pages all by themselves. Its somewhat entertaining.

They (softy/Bill) may or may not be fans. Or be the same person. Thats irrelevant though. BDC cares about traffic to the forum, and as long as they keep it somewhat clean, thats what they do. Its actually quite simple to understand.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts