1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Re: BDC hires Obamacare web site designer to solve glitches?

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

In response to billge's comment:

I agree with some of your politics, but not your geography dirtdog This is a baseball site

Lighten up Francis.  It's all in fun.  If an R can't rip on fellow NUT JOB R's on this site, where can they?

If they're gonna make my side look foolish, it's incumbent apon sane R's to stand up & rip em'. 

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.  It's out there.  Don't like it, don't read it.  Seriously...........    Why do so many have such a problem with that idea.  Does it really upset folks so to even know that folks are talking about things they don't want to hear?  Get a mother flippin life.  Not you in particular, but all those who constantly bemoan the fact that folks occasionally talk off topic stuff.  What a bunch of mamby pamby nancy girls.  Never seen such whining.  Don't talk about that on my site!  It hurts my feelings.   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Exactly right.

Llike so many other things in this world and country, this board is run on somewhat an "honor system" where those who choose to cooperate with this system post their Red Sox related topics here and the political topics on the political board.

If someone chooses to ignore that honor system, well, they have a right to do that, and anyone who doesn't like it... the H3ll with them.

That's called arrogance - and a lack of respect.

"Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do." 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Yet again redsoxdirtdog presents himself as a classless p.o.s, no one here gives a flying flip about your political opinions. For the last time this is not a political forum, you are exactly the same as bill and softlaw, I don't care that they are "conservatives" I care bcause they don't shut the flip up about it on a baseball board. I do find it hilarious that you often criticise them for this and yet continue to do the exact same thing. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Yet again redsoxdirtdog presents himself as a classless p.o.s, no one here gives a flying flip about your political opinions. For the last time this is not a political forum, you are exactly the same as bill and softlaw, I don't care that they are "conservatives" I care bcause they don't shut the flip up about it on a baseball board. I do find it hilarious that you often criticise them for this and yet continue to do the exact same thing. 

Wow RSFLife,

you really are sensitive!  Calm down there big boy.  Could this be a bit of an over-reaction based on the oh so subtle goring of one's ox.  Barely a hint of politics, & you're losing your cookies???  Calm down Janet!  

Somebody pee in your Fruit Loops this morning, or are you just frustrated about trying to navigate both websites?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to S5's comment:

In response to billge's comment:

I agree with some of your politics, but not your geography dirtdog This is a baseball site

Lighten up Francis.  It's all in fun.  If an R can't rip on fellow NUT JOB R's on this site, where can they?

If they're gonna make my side look foolish, it's incumbent apon sane R's to stand up & rip em'. 

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.  It's out there.  Don't like it, don't read it.  Seriously...........    Why do so many have such a problem with that idea.  Does it really upset folks so to even know that folks are talking about things they don't want to hear?  Get a mother flippin life.  Not you in particular, but all those who constantly bemoan the fact that folks occasionally talk off topic stuff.  What a bunch of mamby pamby nancy girls.  Never seen such whining.  Don't talk about that on my site!  It hurts my feelings.   WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Exactly right.

Llike so many other things in this world and country, this board is run on somewhat an "honor system" where those who choose to cooperate with this system post their Red Sox related topics here and the political topics on the political board.

If someone chooses to ignore that honor system, well, they have a right to do that, and anyone who doesn't like it... the H3ll with them.

That's called arrogance - and a lack of respect.

"Having the right to do something doesn't make it the right thing to do." 

Ahhhhh

just one question?  Where's the "politics" in this silly spoof?  Are you really this sensitive?

it was originally meant to be funny.  When stiffy jumped on, I quickly bashed the nut jobs on "my side of the aisle."  The thread is practically devoid of any real politics!

me thinkith thou duth protest too much.  Honestly!  I get your point, but what sensitive political point are we afraid of here?

Mea Culpa.
    One of the problems in online posting is that sarcasm and humor don't always carry well on line.  In rereading it I can see where you're coming from now.... although Bill certainly doesn't.  I "lost" the give-and-take between you and stiffy because I have him on ignore therefore I didn't read his post or the posts immediately subsequent to it, which would have made your intentions a lot clearer to me.  

Had I recognized it as humor/sarcasm I would have been a lot less sensitive about it.  I DO have a sense of humor.  Smile

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Wow RSFLife,

you really are sensitive!  Calm down there big boy.  Could this be a bit of an over-reaction based on the oh so subtle goring of one's ox.  Barely a hint of politics, & you're losing your cookies???  Calm down Janet!  

Somebody pee in your Fruit Loops this morning, or are you just frustrated about trying to navigate both websites?

P.s.

in case you somehow missed the obvious....   The epic problems plaguing BDC are perfectly illustrated by the quite current problems with the obamacare website.  All politics aside, it's simply  an apt comparison.  Are you really this thin skinned to where you can't handle a little ribbing of something that is universally accepted as the web site failure of the decade?  

Grow a set RS4life!  Otherwise keep your "insensitive and hurtful" comments in your mom's basement.

OOOOOOPS!

missed the mea culpa!   I take it all back!!!!   :).   :)

Is it too late to take back my take back???  :)

it was actually a real man, S5, who did the mea culpa, & not the oh so sensitive RS4Life.  

:)

p.s.  go again!  I will trump you with a triple-takeback!!!   ;)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

U may always be wrong, but the fun is we always know you're here Can leave 4 3 or 4 hours and return ure still here Nice life!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Right on Bill, glad to see you're still awake.  What time zone is that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

what I get a kick out of with people that argue politics, is defending their side as if either side is better than the other. WEhat a waste of time. Hopefully they move this non baseball BS political thread.

See if you report this one.  Not sure why you're affraid of a reasoned response?

Again.....  the premise behind the thread was not to be political.  In fact, at least BDC is not quite so sensitive as to delete the entire thread attacking them.  The point.....   in case you missed it, was to say what a joke the IT team is on BDC.  I use the obamacare website, a manifest failure in the world of web site startups, as a foil to attack the glitches on this site.  Hardly political!  My God......  Even MSNBC openly mocks the web site....  Now that's really saying something.

Let's not be so thin skinned.  I wish they would post who gets certain posts deleted & why.  Now that would be interesting

;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Lets not get too thin skinned about people being thin skinned: in fact I'm not going 2 use the word skin  after this

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Wow RSFLife,

Has there ever been a more ignorant response then this. My name isnt Janet and assuming I'm a woman because in your opinion I am overreacting is dumb and actually sexist. I also like how you accused southpaw of reporting posts. your a clown and your act is quite frankly tired.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

Wow RSFLife,

Has there ever been a more ignorant response then this. My name isnt Janet and assuming I'm a woman because in your opinion I am overreacting is dumb and actually sexist. I also like how you accused southpaw of reporting posts. your a clown and your act is quite frankly tired.

& so you reported?

big man :)

You seriously need to lighten up!  You're going to worry yourself sick!  ;)

Sections
Shortcuts