BDC I plead with you: please be fair and please do not remove this post.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurrittoT. Show BurrittoT's posts

BDC I plead with you: please be fair and please do not remove this post.

If an individual wants to express his views on baseball no matter what they are, why are other posters allowed to attack them personally and get away with it? If you attack them, they immediately report you. They act like Eddie Haskell, the fictional teenage character, from the classic TV show, 'Leave it to Beaver'. Eddie was overly polite to adults but behind their back he was a troublemaker. We have those posters on this forum. They feign innocence while they have a history of cyberbullying on this forum for years. And they would like to self-police this forum; they have a  "I know better than you" attitude toward other posters. I ask BDC to evaluate the situation and please look at both sides of this issue.

Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: BDC I plead with you: please be fair and please do not remove this post.

Maybe you should consider the fact that your screen name is copying the name of another poster.  That's troll behaviour in itself. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BurrittoT's comment:

If an individual wants to express his views on baseball no matter what they are, why are other posters allowed to attack them personally and get away with it? If you attack them, they immediately report you. They act like Eddie Haskell, the fictional teenage character, from the classic TV show, 'Leave it to Beaver'. Eddie was overly polite to adults but behind their back he was a troublemaker. We have those posters on this forum. They feign innocence while they have a history of cyberbullying on this forum for years. And they would like to self-police this forum; they have a  "I know better than you" attitude toward other posters. I ask BDC to evaluate the situation and please look at both sides of this issue.

Thank you.

I think you might need to relax a tad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurrittoT. Show BurrittoT's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Thank you.

Hfxsoxnut and snakeoil, you both have demonstrated vast baseball knowledge over the years on this forum and greatly contribute. My purpose for this thread is not to talk only about myself; there is clear evidence of cyberbullying on this forum and this has been going on far too long. There is several individuals who attack posters but can't handle any criticism. They're the first to want to either ban the poster or start a private forum. I congratulate BDC for allowing us to publicly discuss our beloved baseball team in a public forum. But everyone has to be tolerant of other individual's point of view. They have to follow forum decorum and show respect. They can't attack and then feign innocence. There are posters who claim they do no wrong but are the first to report others. All I ask BDC is to look at both sides of the story. This isn't recent history. These posters have been doing this for quite awhile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Thank you.

Hfxsoxnut and snakeoil, you both have demonstrated vast baseball knowledge over the years on this forum and greatly contribute. My purpose for this thread is not to talk only about myself; there is clear evidence of cyberbullying on this forum and this has been going on far too long. There is several individuals who attack posters but can't handle any criticism. They're the first to want to either ban the poster or start a private forum. I congratulate BDC for allowing us to publicly discuss our beloved baseball team in a public forum. But everyone has to be tolerant of other individual's point of view. They have to follow forum decorum and show respect. They can't attack and then feign innocence. There are posters who claim they do no wrong but are the first to report others. All I ask BDC is to look at both sides of the story. This isn't recent history. These posters have been doing this for quite awhile.

Quit whining and grow the e-ff up.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

If an individual wants to express his views on baseball no matter what they are, why are other posters allowed to attack them personally and get away with it?

From what I see, you don't have any "views" on baseball.  Just provocative thread titles with cut and paste articles or petty on-going feuds with posters who know your act.

If you attack them, they immediately report you. They act like Eddie Haskell, the fictional teenage character, from the classic TV show, 'Leave it to Beaver'. Eddie was overly polite to adults but behind their back he was a troublemaker.

Pot, meet Eddie Haskell (aka Edith-Bunker, 2004Idiot(s), BurrittoT, and any other misspelling of common Tex-Mex dishes).

We have those posters on this forum. They feign innocence while they have a history of cyberbullying on this forum for years. And they would like to self-police this forum; they have a  "I know better than you" attitude toward other posters. I ask BDC to evaluate the situation and please look at both sides of this issue.

You're full of it, shallow spammer. You offer nothing to this chatboard except contentiousness without content.  Get lost, and go spam elsewhere where you can pick fights with the posters on other boards.

Thank you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Thank you.

Reported......

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Thank you.

This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

It's beyond my comprehension why anyone would choose to copy another poster's name just for the sake of creating some sort of internet chaos.   It really amazes me!

What kind of empty, self gratification would a person get from doing this?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

It's beyond my comprehension why anyone would choose to copy another poster's name just for the sake of creating some sort of internet chaos.   It really amazes me!

At least Triumph is gone. What did you think of him? Some posters think that he is still here. What do you think?

Yes He Is, And He Came Back As UFNY.....LOL..............

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

At least Triumph is gone. What did you think of him? Some posters think that he is still here. What do you think?

Trying to capture the identity of posters with more than one identity is about as successful as a dog trying to catch it's own tail.  So, because the drama exponentially increases the wetness in their underwear, I have no intention on adding to their pleasure by expounding.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Maybe you should consider the fact that your screen name is copying the name of another poster.  That's troll behaviour in itself. " 

Yup!

As for 2004 Burrito, The best first step BDC could take is banning all those who imitate other posters with similar screen names. Once we got rid of the likes of you we could begin to address the remaining issues. 

You are not the only problem but your current behavior is a big part of the problem. 

As Snake points out, you need to get out more...

As for softy, 

"It is a fact that there are inbedded shills on this Board"

Umm, it's not a fact, it's your speculation. There are definitely some Koolaid drinkers on this board but it makes no financial sense to pay anyone to shill on a board like this that has fallen into obscurity. BDC and/or the Red Sox are just not concerned with what a handful of dudes in their boxer shorts (or sweatpants in my case) think about the Red Sox. 

Sorry to burst your bubble, I know you like to believe this board is scoured and valued by people of importance but it's actually irrelevant. 

That said I am enjoying your posts a lot more of late, thanks for bringing more knowledge and less vitriol. I didn't even know you had a sense of humor till recently, well played

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I was told recently that there used to be a Softlaw and a Softlaw1 who both mimicked the original name of Softlaw2 in this forum. BDC has to do something about posters who do such things. Softlaw2 hasn't complained about it since he has a good sense of humor and has little vitrol.

its the same guy

Sections
Shortcuts