BDC I plead with you: please be fair and please do not remove this post.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: BDC I plead with you: please be fair and please do not remove this post.

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

So as expected ZERO support for the Thread Bearer and only unanimous pleas to be accountable. 

You want support for mimicking other posters and spamming the board? Even your good threads are repeated ad nauseum. Get a grip and they'll be fair. I have made many a  seemingly caustic post and have never had this problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to BurrittoT's comment:

If an individual wants to express his views on baseball no matter what they are, why are other posters allowed to attack them personally and get away with it? If you attack them, they immediately report you. They act like Eddie Haskell, the fictional teenage character, from the classic TV show, 'Leave it to Beaver'. Eddie was overly polite to adults but behind their back he was a troublemaker. We have those posters on this forum. They feign innocence while they have a history of cyberbullying on this forum for years. And they would like to self-police this forum; they have a  "I know better than you" attitude toward other posters. I ask BDC to evaluate the situation and please look at both sides of this issue.

Thank you.

Calm down Eddie.....You are overly polite and very nervous ..Relax don't let the small stuff eat at you.Get away from your PC and get a life. Or ? If not already you'll end up like a ( Lumpy ) You know ,just like that fat kid on ....the classic TV show... Leave it to Beaver....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to misscarniesf's comment:

As long as the likes of carnie/burito can report anyone they please, post anything they please and get away with it, there will never be fairness/justice and equality for all posters.

and we're just supposed to believe it's a coincidence that you're ragging on a poster who's part of your screenname???..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

response to BurritoT-'s comment:

So as expected ZERO support for the Thread Bearer and only unanimous pleas to be accountable. 

You want support for mimicking other posters and spamming the board? Even your good threads are repeated ad nauseum. Get a grip and they'll be fair. I have made many a  seemingly caustic post and have never had this problem.

Steven, BurritoT- is the real deal. 2004 has double tt's, without the hypen -, and avatar. which was B's orignal.BurrittoT

Your guess, is as good as mine

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Steven, BurritoT- is the real deal. 2004 has double tt's, without the hypen -, and avatar. which was B's orignal.BurrittoT

Your guess, is as good as mine

I was under the impression this was another clone; If not, I retract.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

As long as the likes of carnie/burito can report anyone they please, post anything they please and get away with it, there will never be fairness/justice and equality for all posters.

This is not a perfect forum, as is anything; however, this statement is largely bogus, and is merely an excuse to justify spewing garbage via some odd mental condition in which I prefer to not know more about than I already do. And FTR, I have reported posts myself, albeit rarely; so you only think you know your audience.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Here's your chance to come clean one and all.

List the names you have used or are using and admit to using doubles. I doubt any of you will be truthful but instead of whining why not try to end the annimosity?

I'm carnie and I've been carnie and only carnie since I started posting in this forum 5 years ago.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Are you feeling the love Edith?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

List the names you have used or are using and admit to using doubles. I doubt any of you will be truthful but instead of whining why not try to end the annimosity?

Interesting burito, use use one moniker and avatar on the 12th and the next day you use another; wow!

• ms_obstinate
    • First: 3/12/2013
    • Last: 3/21/2013
    • BurritoT-
    • First: 3/13/2013

Nope.

Only two names here...ms_obstinate and the other that was put in the penalty box msobstinate99.

Now how about you step up to the plate and come clean.

That will never happen. It's not in his nature to be truthful. Whenever I have to deal with him I'm reminded of the old story of the frog and the scorpion.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Interesting burito, use use one moniker and avatar on the 12th and the next day you use another; wow!

• ms_obstinate
    • First: 3/12/2013
    • BurritoT-
    • First: 3/13/2013

Nope.

Only two names here...ms_obstinate and the other that was put in the penalty box msobstinate99.

Now how about you step up to the plate and come clean.

How do you defend carnie, the most bigoted, prejudicial poster on this forum?

Look:

In response to carnie's comment:

• carnie
    • First: 5/26/2008

Are you feeling the love Edith?

Prime example of cyberbullying by carnie. He is one of the biggest instigators on this forum. Drives posters away by the dozens. Only wants posters like him on this forum.

Started prejudicial bigoted thread:

Private forum carnie
    3/16/2013
    5:38 PM

• carnie
    • First: 5/26/2008

Just keep attacking me. It's actually kind of fun getting you banned. :-)

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Reported.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Carnie, imitation is the highest form of flattery. so no matter what this fool posts about you just know that it really really wants to be you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I heard that  BDC in conjunction with the FED GOV are now using DRONES to keep an eye on this forum !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Carnie, imitation is the highest form of flattery. so no matter what this fool posts about you just know that it really really wants to be you.

It's actually kind of fun getting him banned too. :-)