1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: BDC Moderators = the biggest forum bytches anywhere in Internet land!

In response to FajitaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think i fooled them and befuddled them with an OP that only says "This post has been removed"

FajitaT - 1

Forum Mods - 0 

[/QUOTE]As the  MIAA would say ....... "You can't say that"  !!!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Before I too get the ax.....  just one question.   Why do you guys delete the posts, but leave up the arguably inflamatory thread?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

P.s.   I've said nothing inflamatory, so a serious response would be appreciated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Come on ladies or gentlemem...  we know your down there watching, deleting posts & posters,  so why can't you give a reasoned explanation as to why you do this?  Why so secretive? 

P.s.   you're not working for the NSA or anything heady like that.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

As DAD would say .............  "Come on BOYS & GIRLS, can't we all just get along together"   ??????

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Come on ladies or gentlemem...  we know your down there watching, deleting posts & posters,  so why can't you give a reasoned explanation as to why you do this?  Why so secretive? 

[/QUOTE]

Why doesn't it bother you  on the other hand why Crowtrobot gets away with 200 personal insults per day. Are you arguing principle here?

Maybe what you want is an UNMODERATED forum where everything goes and chaos prevails. Send an email to John Henry if that is your wish.

[/QUOTE]

Or.....

Perhaps I'm just curious.   Many on here routinely get away with personal attacks, while some are clearly targeted.  

Things that make ya go hmmmmm?

I'm rarely that curious.  More a factor of pointing out double-standards.

[/QUOTE]

Some people are more excessive with it, and they do it time and time again.  They don't get it and that is why it's the SAME people getting banned; which is likely WHY the moderators don't bother telling people why they've been banned.  If I was them I wouldn't either, there are forum guidelines and some people obviously do not abide by them and they likely will never get it so why waste time trying to explain it to them....it's like trying to have a debate with a wall.

Are they not perfect? do they perhaps make mistakes? I'd believe it, but like I said before it is the SAME people time and time again. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

Fajita had an excuse since he was "three sheets to the wind" and falling into bed like he has done many times before and apologized for it the following day. On the other hand RSDD was having his morning coffee.

[/QUOTE]

Hence the saying......  just a cup of coffee for the dirtdog.  No excuses necessary.

E tu Don Quixote?

;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

The irony is some of the Sox forums that aren't as heavily moderated and you can even swear tend to have more intelligent conversation in them than in here.  Not to insult this forum, I think it is fun here and there are a lot of great posters who are very knowledgeable.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why doesn't it bother you  on the other hand why Crowtrobot gets away with 200 personal insults per day. Are you arguing principle here?

Maybe what you want is an UNMODERATED forum where everything goes and chaos prevails. Send an email to John Henry if that is your wish.

[/QUOTE]

Or.....

Perhaps I'm just curious.   Many on here routinely get away with personal attacks, while some are clearly targeted.  

Things that make ya go hmmmmm?

I'm rarely that curious.  More a factor of pointing out double-standards.

[/QUOTE]

Some people are more excessive with it, and they do it time and time again.  They don't get it and that is why it's the SAME people getting banned; which is likely WHY the moderators don't bother telling people why they've been banned.  If I was them I wouldn't either, there are forum guidelines and some people obviously do not abide by them and they likely will never get it so why waste time trying to explain it to them....it's like trying to have a debate with a wall.

Are they not perfect? do they perhaps make mistakes? I'd believe it, but like I said before it is the SAME people time and time again. 

[/QUOTE]

Some on here routinely make personal attacks.   Granted....  billy invites many, but some are wayover the top, & go on with impunity.  Others are deleted by the second. Just pointing it out.  No real worries.

[/QUOTE]

Well I can't explain that discrepencie but I can take a guess at it.  I'm sure they can't moderate every comment at every moment so perhaps the magnifying glass becomes much larger when someone hits the report button?  or maybe posters that are reported more often are just watched more closely. I'm really not 100% sure how it works, but the reality is if you come in here and you don't go overboard in attacking people and keep the conversation about baseball you aren't going to get deleted, and your posts will not be deleted.

It's really not that hard to exist in here and disagree with people and argue without getting banned or have posts deleted.. I've managed to do it for about 6 years.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

It's tough to make CrowTrobot invisible even when you ignore him and it appears that he has a teflon finish in the eyes of the mods. Too bad for many threads that get polluted by his nonsense. Others in the Yazzer clan got booted by Crow does not. Makes you wonder.

[/QUOTE]DAD & BILL-806 CONCUR  !!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I knew who this was before I even read anything in the thread. He's never going to listen to me, but I'll say it again -- just say no to thread creation.

Sections
Shortcuts