BDC MODS: Y DO YOU KEEP UNDEMOCRATICALLY CLOSING MY THREADS ON THIS FORUM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: BDC MODS: Y DO YOU KEEP UNDEMOCRATICALLY CLOSING MY THREADS ON THIS FORUM?

In Response to Re: BDC MODS: Y DO YOU KEEP UNDEMOCRATICALLY CLOSING MY THREADS ON THIS FORUM?:
    [QUOTE]Communist CONTRARIAN??? After reading a bit of your stuff, I'm wondering if I got you all wrong????? It seems you like to CALL yourself a contrarian opinion, then tell people it's ok to be THE CONTRARIAN & that others should not question you when YOU ARE, BUT...........  when someone puts forth a contrary view to YOURS you go a bit postal??????  You start with the same old demagoguery & personal invectives you claim to abhor??? When somebody like me tries to CALM DOWN the heated rhetoric, you hop off somewhere else & start another fight?!?!  When someone offers you an olive branch, as I did, you slap it away & go after them personally???? Perhaps this is why your threads get closed?????
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]DOG, i accept your olive branch. i love to debate politics, just not on a baseball thread, unless its incidental for example, with labor-management disputes. no need to do it here or right now. so lets move on.. yep, that a real girl in my avatar. u love her bike? there's no reason my threads should be interrupted. most of them offer insight or are just light-hearted and i try not to duplicate things. if everyone is bringing up a subject i often do not comment or keep adding to it. i guess thats the CONTRARIAN part. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: BDC MODS: Y DO YOU KEEP UNDEMOCRATICALLY CLOSING MY THREADS ON THIS FORUM?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC MODS: Y DO YOU KEEP UNDEMOCRATICALLY CLOSING MY THREADS ON THIS FORUM? : DOG, i accept your olive branch. i love to debate politics, just not on a baseball thread, unless its incidental for example, with labor-management disputes. no need to do it here or right now. so lets move on.. yep, that a real girl in my avatar. u love her bike? there's no reason my threads should be interrupted. most of them offer insight or are just light-hearted and i try not to duplicate things. if everyone is bringing up a subject i often do not comment or keep adding to it. i guess thats the CONTRARIAN part. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Sounds good Commi :)  Thanks!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I still haven't figured out why Commie has a photo of Gwen Stefani squatting next to a bike for an avatar.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]that is so not stefani...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This is a perfect example of the thread author crying wolf.
    Why is it always "ME ME ME". Like the world is always wrong and you are always the victim.

If you can get UR head out of UR paranoia, try researching the issue.
    Don't be so damn lazy!

You will find that threads past the 4th-5th page are closed for discussion.
    It's not isolated to pooooor you. I would like to have posted on some of these threads, but it's being done to curb the bumping activity.

In fact, it stops it in it's tracks. And I believe it to be very time consuming for BDC.
    This is why I keep saying to limit the amount of threads.
    If people would do their part to partake in on-going conversations correlating to a specific subject matter, instead of crying to bring attention to themselves, the mods wouldn't have to take such action this often.

Haven't you noticed how Smelly and Law have had no choice but to sit on their hands?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]This is a perfect example of the thread author crying wolf. Why is it always "ME ME ME". Like the world is always wrong and you are always the victim. If you can get UR head out of UR paranoia, try researching the issue. Don't be so damn lazy! You will find that threads past the 4th-5th page are closed for discussion. It's not isolated to pooooor you. I would like to have posted on some of these threads, but it's being done to curb the bumping activity. In fact, it stops it in it's tracks. And I believe it to be very time consuming for BDC. This is why I keep saying to limit the amount of threads. If people would do their part to partake in on-going conversations correlating to a specific subject matter, instead of crying to bring attention to URself, the mods wouldn't have to take such action this often. Hasen't you noticed how Smelly and Law have had no choice but to sit on their hands?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]
    thanks for the explanation. not about woe is me. how come this isnt an issue on any other boston.com forum? how was i to know this pr even to guess it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I can't speak for other forums, as I don't post on any of them.
    Perhaps it's a software issue. I honestly wish other forums would alleviate this one of this problem.

But since it's isolated to this one, be thankful for that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

I could say FYI but I will say "For your information" The forum moderator whose name is Dottie, on the recommendation of Harness, is only keeping two pages of threads active. Look at the profile of Harness and you will see that his best friend is Dottie. Look at his other friends and you will develope a clue as to who Harness really is and what his motives are. Harness may indeed be a night shift employee of the Globe and does not live on the west coast at all. Look at the times that Harness, Softlaw, and their cronies post every night and into the early morning hours. They are all playing a game in a desperate effort to keep the forum alive. The intelligent posters have all left and those who want entertainment are left. The forum is on its last legs, thanks to the phonies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

What an idiot.
    I suppose I endure 5 months of rain on the east coast.

Not that it's any of UR damn business, but I befriend those who wish to initiate it.
    How many here have ever made such a request to you?

4 days of posting - pity the banned can't stay banned.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]What an idiot. I suppose I endure 5 months of rain on the east coast. Not that it's any of UR damn business, but I befriend those who wish to initiate it. How many here have ever made such a request to you? 4 days of posting - pity the banned can't stay banned.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Amen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

ASIDE FROM THE THREADS THAT THIS POSTER MAKES, I HAVE
    NOTICED THAT I GET ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSES FROM MY
    THREADS FROM ANY POSTERS WHILE OTHERS LIKE
    BILL 806, MOONSLAV, HARNESS, GEOROM, SOXPATSCELTS,
    GET AN OVERFLOW OF CYBER TIME CONVERSING WITH
    EACH OTHER. OVER THE PAST TWO OR THREE YEARS, I THINK'
    I HAVE GOTTEN MAYBE ONE RESPONSE FROM OVER ONE
    HUNDRED OPINIONS I HAVE PUT FORTH. I HAVE BEEN
    CRITICAL OF MANY OF THE MOVES OF THE GM, SO I HAVE TO
    REALLY QUESTION THE INTEGRITY OF THIS FORUM, IF I
    DO NOT GET TO JOIN DISCUSSIONS BECAUSE I CRITICIZE
    THE BALLCLUB IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER, AND DO NOT