BDC THANKS BILL-806 ........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: BDC THANKS BILL-806 ........

Wow.....way to kiss up after you've been reported multiple times.  ADIOS Bill!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Even though Billy does little more than try to impress his idol Stiffy, I still enjoy seeing him on this board. 

This board has been awfully quiet this winter....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

What a load.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Even though Billy does little more than try to impress his idol Stiffy, I still enjoy seeing him on this board. 

Check out his stellar Aceves WBC thread.  What he said has no place here.  And no...I'm not being too sensitive....what he said hit a little too close to home.  I do agree at times his posts can be amusing... ....but he went WAY too far this time. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

What a load.

What he said.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Check out his stellar Aceves WBC thread.  What he said has no place here.  And no...I'm not being too sensitive....what he said hit a little too close to home.  I do agree at times his posts can be amusing... ....but he went WAY too far this time. 

Yeh!  I'm not even sure Billy-69 is bright enough to realize that saying "nothing good comes out of Mexico" is offensive???

He generally does this to impress his boyfriend, the stiff one.  No doubt he's a bit of dupe!  It's actually sad to see an old-timer so unaware of socio-political norms.  I'm not even sure he can help himself????

I'm not sure if Stiffy has even given him a big wet kiss for his pandering nonsense / aka the race baiting idiocy that puts the stiff in softy???  Not sure what Billy-69 gets out of this, other than confirming his ignorance?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Yeh!  I'm not even sure Billy-69 is bright enough to realize that saying "nothing good comes out of Mexico" is offensive???

He generally does this to impress his boyfriend, the stiff one.  No doubt he's a bit of dupe!  It's actually sad to see an old-timer so unaware of socio-political norms.  I'm not even sure he can help himself????

I'm not sure if Stiffy has even given him a big wet kiss for his pandering nonsense / aka the race baiting idiocy that puts the stiff in softy???  Not sure what Billy-69 gets out of this, other than confirming his ignorance?

Very well said.  It is very sad when the elderly have no clue as t how strong their words are.  Somebody who claims to be VERY AMERICAN....then to blast another country almost shows a lack of knowledge what it MEANS to be American...which is sad.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Thats  the ticket !!!!   Only in my beloved AMERICA does the TRUTH get dumped on & demonized too !!!!

You made a racist statement....you should know better.  Now you put the moderator in a tough place.  Should they keep somebody around who claims to be very american and served our country....or should they delete somebody who made a CLEAR racist statement, knowing he then offended people....but still ignores that.  I think I know what they will do.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Thats  the ticket !!!!   Only in my beloved AMERICA does the TRUTH get dumped on & demonized too !!!!

No demonization here Billy-69!  None!  I actually called you ignorant, NOT EVIL!  I don't think you know any better!

No doubt Mexico has a very corrupt government! No doubt the drug lords are running the show, and the citizens are powerless to change a thing.  It's brutal south of the border.  Very sad!

What you clearly fail to realize is.....  you denigrate an entire race of PEOPLE with your ignorant socio-political musings.  The mexican people, the average citizen, are a wonderful group!  Love God!  Love the country that has been stolen from them!  HARD WORKING!!!  Most who move, and have moved to the USA, are a huge plus! 

I don't demonize Bill, as you are too slow to get it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Bill is poster of  the year. Cut him some slack.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Bill is poster of  the year. Cut him some slack.

Bill is poster of the year, elected solely by Bill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

If you look at that thread and understand that I have been very consistant with my concern with Aceves and his antics & effects on the RED SOX, then you will understand that he (Aceves) must go before the clubhouse is lost again for another year.......  Your working to hard here trying to make evil out of real facts !!!!

You have been consistent with your impetuousness and stupidity I will concede.  It is amusing up to a point.  

Speaking of Aceves, he might very well get traded, but more because the Red Sox have depth in the bullpen than any other reason.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

If you look at that thread and understand that I have been very consistant with my concern with Aceves and his antics & effects on the RED SOX, then you will understand that he (Aceves) must go before the clubhouse is lost again for another year.......  Your working to hard here trying to make evil out of real facts !!!!

You have been consistent with your impetuousness and stupidity I will concede.  It is amusing up to a point.  

Speaking of Aceves, he might very well get traded, but more because the Red Sox have depth in the bullpen than any other reason.  

Again....  The narcissist is able to ignore the salient points (making him look foolish), and focus on another point. 

LOL....  You gotta give him credit for this mind blowing ability of "self" preservation :)

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

not to mention Aceves is one of the best longmen in the game.. he is worth more to us doing what he does best than trading him for scraps.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

not to mention Aceves is one of the best longmen in the game.. he is worth more to us doing what he does best than trading him for scraps.

As much as i love to disagree with bill, i dont know that you need a great pitcher to be the long man. The more you see the long man the worse your team is typically doing. That being said i see Aceves as more middle relief with the ability to go long if need be becuase of his rubber arm, but i wouldnt use him primarily in the long relief role.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

As much as i love to disagree with bill, i dont know that you need a great pitcher to be the long man. The more you see the long man the worse your team is typically doing. That being said i see Aceves as more middle relief with the ability to go long if need be becuase of his rubber arm, but i wouldnt use him primarily in the long relief role.

we currently have 3 longmen in our BP (Ace, Morales, Mortenson). All 3 are suited for the middle/long relief role. Idc how they are configured because they are all exceptional. It's all semantics. The point is, Aceves is a great pitcher when he is utilized properly. He shouldn't be traded because of the brawl or because of "STdrillgate"

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Move him out !!!!!   soooooner rather than later !!!!

where to? and for what?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts