BDC: Would they have the guts to have.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: BDC: Would they have the guts to have.......

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Speaking of deities, some of the multi-armed Hindu Gods would be a tough matchup for any hitter.  Maybe possessing a third eye would help.  Perhaps the Great Ted Williams possessed an invisible third eye, and Barry Bonds grew one after heavy steroid use.  His head was certainly large enough to accomodate it.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Speaking of deities, some of the multi-armed Hindu Gods would be a tough matchup for any hitter.  Maybe possessing a third eye would help.  Perhaps the Great Ted Williams possessed an invisible third eye, and Barry Bonds grew one after heavy steroid use.  His head was certainly large enough to accomodate it.  

Shiva and Kali would be killer 1-2 rotation toppers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Ganesh is a Hindu deity with multiple arms. You could never be sure which arm was throwing the ball. Upper right hand? Lower left? Could make relief pitchers obsolete.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Ganesh is a Hindu deity with multiple arms. You could never be sure which arm was throwing the ball. Upper right hand? Lower left? Could make relief pitchers obsolete.

True.  But I would like to see Ganesh try to throw a slowball like Bugs Bunny that can make a hitter strike out on one pitch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodyline

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061123054707AAJ40ZU

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

True.  But I would like to see Ganesh try to throw a slowball like Bugs Bunny that can make a hitter strike out on one pitch.

....it's actually 3 batters, 3 swings each, one pitch, Space.....though the final scene when Bugs climbs the flagpole at the top of the ESB and throws his glove up to catch the winning hit has always annoyed me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

What did I miss?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gruv1145. Show gruv1145's posts

Since Ganesh also had an elephant head, you would have to wonder what kind of curve he could throw with that trunk. On defense I'd want Hanuman anywhere in the outfield.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to gruv1145's comment:

Since Ganesh also had an elephant head, you would have to wonder what kind of curve he could throw with that trunk. On defense I'd want Hanuman anywhere in the outfield.

Raj?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

....it's actually 3 batters, 3 swings each, one pitch, Space.....though the final scene when Bugs climbs the flagpole at the top of the ESB and throws his glove up to catch the winning hit has always annoyed me.

I stand corrected Sonics.  And, yeah, the glove throw is a little far-fetched.  ;)

Sections
Shortcuts