BDC.Dottie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

BDC.Dottie

Hi Dottie,

How is it best to contact you here on the site? I am being singled out - clearly by 2004Idiots - whom I suspect works for you.

I have made some "iffy" posts at times but lately my normal posts have been deleted and even some threads.  My threads (satirical) had no malice whatsoever yet it was gone in a minute,

I suspect some serious bias going on here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Re: BDC.Dottie

Darn, I'd like opportunity to decide for myself whether a post is offensive or not.
    Gee, if it IS.......I have the option of ignoring or dismissing it !

It isn't popular or non-controversial speech which needs 1st Amendment protection.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Not exactly... we have a poster who is actually a moderator who has decided their job is to generate traffic. Thus the "XXXX, your thought's?" threads that 2004Idiots saturates the forum with are a daily occurrence.  

The so-called "Idiots" has been spewing the same photo-shop pictures over and over again regardless of subject matter. This is accpetable I supppose by blind people.  Not for me. We are being played for fools with the child treatment on the forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

B you can try sending her a message on her profile page. not sure if you need to have her as a BDC friend to do it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

so long as Bill-806 and antibody caught wind of the bull%$& I feel vindicated, the other 99% did not see it nor do they care.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to BDC.Dottie:
    [QUOTE]Hi Dottie, How is it best to contact you here on the site? I am being singled out - clearly by 2004Idiots  - whom I suspect works for you. I have made some "iffy" posts at times but lately my normal posts have been deleted and even some threads.  My threads (satirical) had no malice whatsoever yet it was gone in a minute, I suspect some serious bias going on here.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Happens to me too.

In fact justa few minutes ago.

Some one is sanitizing the site.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Its name is 2004Idiots. I know this as a "suspected" fact. I have been nixed a couple of times lately, and yes I was being a smart azz with some of those posts. However, as antibody noted - I had a great little idea for a thread and it was killed within 3 minutes.

FOUL PLAY.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: BDC.Dottie:
    [QUOTE]  Heck, just for the record, it has happened to me too........... "You would cry too, if it happened to you" !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

It's my party - Leslie Gore....... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]so long as Bill-806 and antibody caught wind of the bull%$& I feel vindicated, the other 99% did not see it nor do they care.

I would say that most others didn't see it. It wasn't up there long enough. Perhaps it was due to your tongue in cheek criticism of the sacred CERA.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

nope ------ It was Idiots, you know the poster who starts 8 threads a day, is responsible for 80% of the posts in their own thread, and constantly poste repeitive pictures of Beckett and Lackey that allude to "snitching an chicken".

I promise you this if Idiots was not logged on the last hour my thread would still stand!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC.Dottie : I would say that most others didn't see it. It wasn't up there long enough. Perhaps it was due to your tongue in cheek criticism of the sacred CERA.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

u understood my thread.... that is great. I really appreciate that... alas it is gone. Good night.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]so long as Bill-806 and antibody caught wind of the bull%$& I feel vindicated, the other 99% did not see it nor do they care.

Sorry Burrito, I didnt see it but I do care..Ive never had an issue with you and dont believe you would write something so terrible that it gets immediately removed..Besides, I thought it was my right to decide whether i read something or choose to ingore it..Anyway, good luck getting a hold of Dottie to get this issue resolved...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BDC.Dottie : u understood my thread.... that is great. I really appreciate that... alas it is gone. Good night.

Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]nope ------ It was Idiots , you know the poster who starts 8 threads a day, is responsible for 80% of the posts in their own thread, and constantly poste repeitive pictures of Beckett and Lackey that allude to "snitching an chicken". I promise you this if Idiots was not logged on the last hour my thread would still stand!

B I didnt see but if Bill got a email about using caps, seems something doesn't have to be reported by anyone to be deleted or moved. just sayin'

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

look.... anyone that starts threads over and over again with "your thoughts" is clearly a plant.  He is here to generate generic watered down bologna.... like a school teacher for bad 5th graders... not even worth explaining anymore... I think everyone knows my style here and being paranoid is not one of my attributes. I am 100% confident on my opinion for this matter.

Cheerios gang... see you again soon.

Sections
Shortcuts